Community > Posts By > oceanprince

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:22 PM
nope! too much gin and tonic..we are all sinning religious songs not sleeping.

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:06 PM
happy valentines day to you hellen, and to all on the site tonight.

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:03 PM

Is it the same as dating sluts??? laugh laugh laugh

no offence to you dth.. but i always had a problem with the word SLUTS most of us men like girls who give it up. if they dont we get upset. so when they give it up why must they be SLUTS. i can see if they are married then thats a different issue.

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:48 PM
sometimes you have to look beyond the past. sure, i will date some lady who was.. no who is. as long as that lady do not carry any medical baggage...(std).i know several girls whose past were not much better than that of a prostitute. they finally settled down and they have turned out to be the most caring wives to their husbands.

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:47 PM
are you crazy??? wish i was your age . you are stone cold beautiful. should have no problem dating.

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 10:01 PM

Hmm, or maybe he's hiding something. :tongue:

hope he's not digging with his fingers in the sand box. cats do live in that glayground.drinker

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:51 PM
holly you are soooo sweet, to me, thanks again.

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:47 PM
no, you can't have the sand box biker.. if you do then pretty soon some one will want the swings and the playground will not be a playground. by the way, you not planning on using the sand to make blocks, are you?

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:42 PM
glad you like it you are a cutie. :tongue:

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:40 PM
hey wolf, it happens to the best of us. maybe you are too young, too old, too tall, too short, who knows. maybe they are just too damn shy to contact you.at any rate it will all come together in the long run. be cool!

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:36 PM
i'm trying to be nice but its hard. you are so fine and you are not mine. flowerforyou can you really make the flowers grow? mirror thinks so.

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 12:15 PM
laugh true texan tale..i was the man next doordrinker good one..

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 10:25 PM
rtaylor your opinion is quite on point. me too have ran into your described situation.

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 10:19 PM
face.. great and very mature advise to drifter. its really nice to see your degree of caring. g-r-e-a-t/drinker

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:29 PM
there's sadness in your eyes or maybe you had too much to drink. post a happier pic dude.

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:08 PM
God was not ready for him. maybe God has something special for him to accomplish. anyway thanks to God for his mercy to justin and his family.

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:55 PM
welcome! alaska is supposed to be cold..but you are hot! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:08 PM
seems like a real shallow guy! as someone previously stated, it depends on your intent in this union/relationship. if all you expect and or desire is sex then you may want to give him a call. i find him at his age to be quite insensitive and immature. if i were to give you a direct answer i will suggest that you let him go on with his petty life.

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 10:15 PM
thanks miss cutiepantsflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 10:13 PM
nighttime fantacy.. sorry didn't mean to repeat your line.. maybe you read my mind.