Community > Posts By > oceanprince

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:12 PM
hello and welcome. don't have to say much..just whats on your mind.have fun.drinker

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:11 PM
hello and welcome. don't have to say much..just whats on your mind.have fun.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 07:46 PM
what's wrong with the little blue box? if you don't have a pic of self let it be the blue box. jsh rule is a pic of self.. not your cat, dog, sheep, cartoons..even though these may be cute.its a bit anoying. what do you think?

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:20 PM
alittlebird you are beautiful..there's nothing wrong with being small. as long as you are happy and healthy. this also go for the not so small people too. health is important. being comfortable with who you are is almost godly.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:02 PM
welcome..we greet you with open arms..are you south or north?

anyway glad you can join us .

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:33 PM
i stopped on a country road, picked up an injured turtle that was ran over by some idiot with a drivers license. took it home and am in the process of caring for it until it can walk again( hopefully).

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:12 PM
hey jill, you are beautiful so play nice!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:57 PM
hello ,welcome and please let me take your coat...have fun.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:12 PM
some people are comfortable being alone for different lengths of time.. not that there is a great deal wrong with that but thje underlying factor is that there always is a reason why this is the case. for example, a bad relationship, a demanding job, a single parent with little or no time. almost every time, the decision to be alone is not purely by choice .

just another girl is not exactly saying that by choice she wants to be alone. in fact she thinks that" the boys at the clubs may not find her attractive".

you are quite an attractive lady. perhaps,you falsely exhibit signs to the opposite sex that you are not interested in relationships, or dating. this may be the factor that keep men away from you. its like a wall that some people unknowingly build to protect themselves from getting hurt in relationships.

nothing is wrong with being alone for short lengths of time. but enjoying and shearing the love and affection of some one who loves and care for you is a wonderful feeling.so, justanothergirl you are special and not just another girl.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:07 PM
i'm not dismissing your suspecions, but at your age i would consider your relationship to be "young love". Sometimes, young love has a tendency to require or demand more time from their partner. You never did say how old is your friend, and how long have you known him. are you saying that in the past he did give you his full attention and suddenly this has changed?

such behavior can mean that he has becom disinterested in the lelationship, have another person to whom he direct his attention or he is on drugs.

if you can rule out the drugs, then you can focus on maybe there is another woman-girl in the picture.

you have stated that he is attentive to his phone and not anymore to you. this is clasic as it will give credit to a reasoning that someone else has his attention.

what can you do? well, confront him directly. do not confront him as if you want to fight. simply say.. john doe you and i have invested some time in our relationship. sometimes people drift apart instead of towards each other. if you want to go your seperate way it will hurt but it will save both you and i a lot of pain in the long run. in otherwords you can leave for good. when you are saying this keep eye contact . carefully look for any emotions that may indicate pain or relief.

someone suggested to check his cell phone
numbers. additionally you could talk with some of his male friends.

whatever you do, do not resort to violence. do not entertain
negative thoughts.if you must, break free and clean from the relationship and move on with life. love is ment to be free, pure and should only bring you happiness despite the challenges along the journey in relationship.

if you look carefully you will find all the answers you seek.
good luck.

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:32 PM
to recite such absurd quote from the 1950 is simply ignorant.that piece was proberly written back then by a controlling freak.thank God that most of us men don't see women in that way.

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:15 PM
many moons ago when i was a young man there was a religious lady who proclaimed in an absolute certainty that the world was ending. this was 40 years ago.

you are only 18. life is supposed to be easy as if you had a road map with all the answers and directions to life's issues. but, this is not how it works. growing up and making good choices is not easy. you will make mistakes but if you try to listen to your head instead of your emotions you will do just fine.

you are beautiful and life for you is just begining.you want to make good choices. be patient.you certainly don't want to love someone who don't love you. while you are looking for love be selective . maybe, you are attracting the wrong type of boys because of the company you keep, the way you dress, talk. etc.
whatever you do do not lower your standards in order to befriend a man. hold your head up, be a lady and you will see love.. the kind you wish for will come to you without you looking.

no photo
Mon 11/26/07 08:16 PM
very well said telephoneman.

1 2 3 5 Next