no photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:01 AM

Good Morning all you lovely people! drinker

Ruth, I think, perhaps, you should just set all your clocks to maybe central time, tell your boss that you'll be working central time hours, guess you'll have to start home-schooling the girls, I mean being here when we're here......

Then we've got Bonny who's on a 6 hr speed clock, leaves us allllll behind!

laugh I like it. :thumbsup: I'd like to just stay home today, but I have too much to get done at work.

Yesterday was the first time I saw my two friends from work since right before Christmas and I told them about what happened. Apparently they were not surprised as they thought I was a complete idiot for flying out to meet anyone I had met online. I already feel stupid about the whole thing. Now I really feel stupid and embarrassed on top of it. Whatever. I know sometimes I'm an idiot, but both of them are in unhappy marriages and spend most of their time talking sh1t about their husbands. So, I am not going to let what they said get me down.

Ignore what anyone else says about what you DO! Well, unless you are talking to Fran or myself! :wink: We all f**k up! I think, once you and I posted in a thread together where we both stated we liked traveling and going places we'd never been and that was how you were also going to incorporate that thought into your visit!
You can walk into a grocery store and meet up with a liar, cheater, thief, insane person, or whatever other type of "distasteful" human beings that abound. The internet only serves as a chance to meet them from all over the world rather than your own community. What about all this makes you an idiot? I don't look at it that way..you ventured out, you are doing SOMETHING, you are attempting, what avenue you take to do that is no one's business..(only fran's and I). That being said, I was/am accused of being stupid for using the net to meet someone too. So far, I've had worse luck with meeting someone that didn't come from the internet! 2 ex husbands and a live-in to prove it! Ok, off my soapbox now.

Good morning again to both of you my FRIENDS!!

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 04:47 AM
Have you named it yet?

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 04:14 AM

smitten Have you ever been attracted to someone that you knew was all wrong for you?smitten

I have never experienced it otherwise. With God's grace and a little help from my friends, I hope to change the pattern.

Yes and angel's phrase is all too familiar, you/we CAN change. Takes effort! Good luck!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 03:05 AM
Good Morning all you lovely people! drinker

Ruth, I think, perhaps, you should just set all your clocks to maybe central time, tell your boss that you'll be working central time hours, guess you'll have to start home-schooling the girls, I mean being here when we're here......

Then we've got Bonny who's on a 6 hr speed clock, leaves us allllll behind!

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 03:42 PM
a god and we're all his followers!

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 03:19 PM

:smile: Could you forgive someone who was verbally abusive to you?:smile:

:smile: Have you ever?:smile:

I've forgiven, but I have no respect for anyone who abuses another in any way and when I allowed it to be done to me, I lost respect for myself also...so forgive, yes, allow it again, NO!

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:54 AM

Hey Bonny! Welcome back! flowers

Thank you so much sweetie, I did miss you guys, Lord knows, if it were not for the usual gang on this thread I probably wouldn't visit this site. flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

We truly missed your antics and playfulness as well Bonny!!! (but not her food)

Just for making that comment, I am going to make you a dish of neeps, tatties and haggis for Hootenanny night.............It will teach you. tongue2

see Cathy whatcha done did and done now - she's talking food again laugh

Yeah Cathy........... You are so lucky I did not offer to make you turkey porridge bigsmile

it's ok, reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I'm not hungry!!! :tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:37 AM
Edited by OneMoreTimeAround on Mon 12/29/08 11:37 AM

Hey Bonny! Welcome back! flowers

Thank you so much sweetie, I did miss you guys, Lord knows, if it were not for the usual gang on this thread I probably wouldn't visit this site. flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

We truly missed your antics and playfulness as well Bonny!!! (but not her food)

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:22 AM

I blame Cathy for all my problems. It makes it all so much simpler. bigsmile

rofl

listen, I can really screw some things up...but blame me for ALL????????

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:15 AM

Well hello to all the turkey and ham over-eaters..............Did you all have a good Christmas, well, did you? I know I did, I got to play my favourite game............... "Scrooging" Yep, I was meaner than ever this year. laugh laugh laugh laugh I am now looking forward to Hootenanny Night. Happy Hootenanny to all !! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

((((Bonny)))) I'm so glad to "see" you!!! We've MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!flowers flowers

I have missed all of my "partners in crime" too, I am happy to be back. Is all well with you?[

Yes, all is well, waitttttttt, Fran & Ruth have been ganging up on me, telling all kinds of stuff. I think they blame ME for Santa not bringing them leis this Christmas! :wink: :tongue:

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:50 AM

Well hello to all the turkey and ham over-eaters..............Did you all have a good Christmas, well, did you? I know I did, I got to play my favourite game............... "Scrooging" Yep, I was meaner than ever this year. laugh laugh laugh laugh I am now looking forward to Hootenanny Night. Happy Hootenanny to all !! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

((((Bonny)))) I'm so glad to "see" you!!! We've MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!flowers flowers

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:46 AM
Matter of Trust-Billy Joel

Some love is just a lie of the heart
The cold remains of what began with a passionate start
And they may not want it to end
But it will, it's just a question of when
I've lived long enough to have learned
The closer you get to the fire the more you get burned
But that won't happen to us
'Cause it's always been a matter of trust

I know you're an emotional girl
It took a lot for you to not lose your faith in this world
I can't offer you proof
But you're gonna face a moment of truth
It's hard when you're always afraid
You just recover when another belief is betrayed
So break my heart if you must
It's a matter of trust

You can't go the distance
With too much resistance
I know you have doubts
But for God's sake don't shut me out

This time you've got nothing to lose
You can take it, you can leave it, whatever you choose
I won't hold back anything
And I'll walk away a fool or a king
Some love is just a lie of the mind
It's make believe until it's only a matter of time
And some might have learned to adjust
But then it never was a matter of trust

I'm sure you're aware love,
We've both had our share of believing too long
When the whole situation was wrong

Some love is just a lie of the soul
A constant battle for the ultimate state of control
And after you've heard lie upon lie
There can hardly be a question of why
Some love is just a lie of the heart
The cold remains of what began with a passionate start
But that can't happen to us
'Cause it's always been a matter of trust

It's a matter of trust
It's always been a matter of trust
It's a matter of trust

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 07:34 AM
:laughing:

y'all "ain't right", but that's soooooo good!

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 07:09 AM

Oh please. Wake up and smell the coffee ladies. All three of us are in la la land! laugh

laugh laugh

we're all on M2, that was the first clue!!!

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 07:04 AM

After serious & cautious consideration.....your contract of friendship has been renewed for the year of 2009

It was a very hard decision to make. So try not to screw it up!!!

My Wish for You in 2009

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.

May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills.

May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!

May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be those of joy.

May the problems you had forget your home address!

In simple words ............

May 2009 be the best year of your life!!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Be Yourself. . . . . Everyone Else Is Taken
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dayumn and I was going to pick YOU to be in 2009. hehe, I'm stuck with ME again!!

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 07:02 AM

I was wondering what the JA's meant Patti, I was having all kinds of thoughts, glad you told us!!

that is why I thought I better tell you all instead of making you all guess, can just imagine what was going through YOUR mind :laughing: :laughing:

I was gonna call us JAL's-- Jimmy A$$ lovers:laughing: :laughing:

laugh

welllllllllll, what can we say! That works too and he loves it!!

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:56 AM

Did anyone get leis for Christmas?? :wink:

No. sad Santa only brought me stuff. No luvin'. sad

I guess we'll all have to take one of those discounted cruises to get our leis!!

hmmmmphhhh I dont quality for the senior citizen discounts tongue2

laugh :tongue:

hahaha hussie! I was referring to ohhhhhhhh never mind you'd not get it anyway! laugh :wink:

Ruth, go ahead book us a cruise to....wherever! I just want some sunshine ......yep sunshine, that's what I want! They do have those singles cruises.........

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:54 AM
It's not lalala land, it's I need a lei lei lei land! I know when I'm suffering from lack of something! What's y'all's excuse?? :wink: grumble frustrated flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:48 AM

Did anyone get leis for Christmas?? :wink:

No. sad Santa only brought me stuff. No luvin'. sad

I guess we'll all have to take one of those discounted cruises to get our leis!!

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:46 AM
I was wondering what the JA's meant Patti, I was having all kinds of thoughts, glad you told us!!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25