no photo
Sun 01/04/09 10:16 AM
Edited by OneMoreTimeAround on Sun 01/04/09 10:18 AM
I heard it thru the grapevine
Not much longer would you be mineeeeeeeee.

hellooooooooooooo!!

Ruth, geez, you want something quick but you put it on slow?

I hope everyone had/is having a good weekend and that the New Year is being good to all of you! flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:46 AM

Totally agree, Cathy.
Our age group, has a high rate of those problems, according to the medical profession.
Another reason for us to be carefull.
noway noway slaphead :angel:

I read an article about that also Sage! I think when the Aids scare quieted down some, people became a little less careful again! JMO.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:36 AM
Edited by OneMoreTimeAround on Thu 01/01/09 05:41 AM
laugh

Some questions, I don't know whether to take serious or not!

I might could be a nympho in a committed relationship! :wink:

However, maybe I've just never had that "mind blowing sex" that would cause me to seek it from any and everywhere, I've yet to have any sexual experience that would make me put random sexual experiences before my HEALTH! STDs are still alive and doing well according to statistics!!

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:08 AM

that "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

How did you come to believe or understand this?

I can only speak for myself, but I had to find what happiness meant to ME, not what other's felt SHOULD make me happy! It seems I lived most of MY life by OTHER'S ideas. Peeling away layers and layers of what I had been TAUGHT to believe, not what I truly believed. The process of learning what I believe and finding out who I AM has been where my happiness started. When I was "chasing" something, I was never living in the moment nor experiencing what was already there!

flowerforyou flowerforyou For your own journey!!

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:18 AM
HAPPY 20099999999999999999999999 FRIENDS! shhhhhhhh, I guess I shouldn't yell, some of you may have hangovers! So GET UP!! THE COFFEE IS READY drinker drinker

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:11 AM

K, dear people...in case I don't get back before this year ends...

For all those who are uncomfortable with someone using the word "love" .......it is my belief that God, whatever you may perceive him/her/it to be created us with the capacity to LOVE many.

There's different degrees and different kinds of LOVE, if there wasn't, we could only love ONE parent, ONE child, ONE friend, ONE mate....

I happen to LOVE you guys and I'm so HAPPY that 2008 brought you to me!

You know it doesn't make me uncomfortable! I LOVE YOU AND ALL MY FRIENDS HERE! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you ((((Ruth)))), k, I'm out for awhile, maybe this wind will die down soon, I hear it's not good for a computer to be shut down by power outtages!

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:04 AM
K, dear people...in case I don't get back before this year ends...

For all those who are uncomfortable with someone using the word "love" .......it is my belief that God, whatever you may perceive him/her/it to be created us with the capacity to LOVE many.

There's different degrees and different kinds of LOVE, if there wasn't, we could only love ONE parent, ONE child, ONE friend, ONE mate....

I happen to LOVE you guys and I'm so HAPPY that 2008 brought you to me!

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:59 AM

gotta remember Ruth, age is just a #, and as far as I'm concerned, he's more mature then MOST of the men I know that's near my age or older!

Thank you Cathyflowerforyou

I meant it Jimmy! After Ruth is done with you, I might drive up too! :wink: There's only two states out west that I haven't been in, those are WA & CA. You might could be the reason for my visit to WA! :wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:56 AM

I'm regretting that math lesson nowembarassed noway laugh

sure you areeeeeeeeee!! Like you weren't gettin enough attention from us before???? laugh :wink: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:53 AM
Edited by OneMoreTimeAround on Wed 12/31/08 10:54 AM

Well we have to end this year with a bang:banana: drinks :banana:

You're going to bang us??? All of us??? :wink: laugh love

After yesterday's mathematics lesson I figured you would want me all to yourselfbigsmile

drool drool drool Keep it up, sweetie, and I'll stop caring about the age difference, drive up there and show you exactly what I mean by "extra foreplay". :wink:

gotta remember Ruth, age is just a #, and as far as I'm concerned, he's more mature then MOST of the men I know that's near my age or older!

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:51 AM
:laughing: :laughing:

All Ruth is asking Jimmy is for you to "keep it up".

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:44 AM

After yesterday's mathematics lesson I figured you would want me all to yourselfbigsmile

rofl rofl rofl rofl

After yesterday's math lesson it sounded as if there was PLENTY to go around!!!pitchfork

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:42 AM

whoohoooooooo, gang!! I thought it, but you were brave enough to type it Ruth!!laugh :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:36 AM
ohhhhhhhhhh Jimmy, my power came back on just in time!!!!!!! devil devil devil

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:26 AM
Merleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wishing you the same and hoping Tom is there with you soon!! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:25 AM

I made a promise to someone vary special to me a long time ago.
And that promise was that I would make each year better then the year before.

I'll drink to that! drinker

I think my grandma would be proud. I've done pretty good thru out the yearshappy

Jimmy, you are a wonderful guy. I can't wait to see the lucky girl who finally grabs you and your............assets. :wink:

laugh

I agree Ruth, and he's going to have to "parade" her in front of us for OUR approval too! J/K

Jimmy, whoever she may be, she'll be one of the more luckier people!

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:23 AM
See why I have to stay away...once I get with you guys, it's like party time!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:22 AM

I think my grandma would be proud. I've done pretty good thru out the yearshappy

Jimmy, from what little I've come to know you thru these threads, I figure she'd be "right proud". And dear man, pat yourself on the back for being wise beyond your years! That is a gift to you in it's self!!

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:21 AM

((((The Best Minglers))))

Just hurrying to wish you all a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR! May your blessings be many, your obstacles be few!!!

The wind is blowing so hard here (there's that word again):wink: , gusting up into 70mph at times, have lost power several times today, is why I'm in a hurry to get a post in!

Please, if any are going to be out & about tonight, BE SAFE! If I'm going to hang around on this site, I want Y'ALL here with me!!!!

Hugs and Love!!!!!

I'll be here, Cathy! Be careful out there today. :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

I'm home for the rest of the week, well, unless something more happens with Mom, then I'll be off to TN.

K, it's flickering again, so before it throws me out somewhere in space to never return, I'll sign off.

You two close the curtains when you're in here alone, I don't want to see the evidence later! :wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:19 AM

It's still morning for you Ruth...and Jimmy, you two have the gawd awful timing thing going on...Hope you're both having a good morning! I read that you and the girls are watching movies! I'd be watching one if the power would stop interrupting everything I try to do!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25