no photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:07 PM

I asked for a snow plow for christmas and didn't get one either :wink:

And Jimmy I do have to say your mathematics lessons this morning was intriguing to say the least bigsmile

I ordered a new $1300 snowblowerdrool it should be here next week.

Ya thats going to haunt me now :laughing:

If that doesn't, I will. :wink:

and if she doesn't enough, there's always those other two women from the other thread who'll help her!! laugh :tongue: :wink:

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 12:53 PM

rofl rofl I'm trying to remember rofl rofl

rofl rofl

I'm laughin so hard I blew sundrop out my nose!! gawd that burns!

((((((((((((((Jimmy)))))))))))))))) If I didn't love you before, I love you nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

embarassed indifferent embarassed
I re-posted it here
http://mingle2.com/topic/show/192508

hehe, makes me want to ask YOU questions! Think Ruth told you best regarding your question tho'.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 12:23 PM
I was told there were math classes in this thread today! Needed to check my L&F space anyway.

Hi to all!

Glad to "see" you back Jimmy!

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 12:13 PM

rofl rofl I'm trying to remember rofl rofl

rofl rofl

I'm laughin so hard I blew sundrop out my nose!! gawd that burns!

((((((((((((((Jimmy)))))))))))))))) If I didn't love you before, I love you nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 12:09 PM
ohhhhhhh Jimmy...I had to run over and read it! lol shurgar, if you want lots and lots of emails, leave it, if not.....ah..I'd for sure word it differently but I think Ruth copied and answered! So you'll have to get her to delete it too. I'm sorry but I'm rofl here!!!

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 12:06 PM
awww hope you're feelin better Jimmy. Glad you have power back, now we have someone to drool over again!

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:56 AM

Cathy ask Jimmy, how much heat he's packing, he's into math today devil

OK Jimmy come clean! (gawd I have to be careful spellin some words when I type him)...I haven't even visited your thread today. C'mon, give it UPPPPPPPPP. devil devil

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:55 AM

((((Fran)))) now you've had two...all better?

trying to get out of the dumps today - work sucks, internet sucks, customers suck more and vendors really flipping suck.

but the hugs worked :wink: thanks!

)))Fran((( that hug is backwards because you've been sucking and I've been blowing! I'm not too sure about getting too close! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:53 AM

excuseeeeeeeee me Ruth, I am Louise! I don't like the name Thelma ok? get your own name! You gotta have a name that starts with "C"! I could think of a few but then if we named you THAT you'd get all the men! :wink: :tongue: :tongue:

Oh you two are confusing me! I thought you were thelma but didn't like it! Okay.....I'm gonna find a cool name for myself that starts with C.

(((Ruth))) it's ok...there's another word that starts with a "C" Confusion! :wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:52 AM
grumble grumble grumble
(soon as I get Jimmy alone, Ruth "C" shows up! dayumn twin time zones!!!):wink: :tongue:

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:50 AM

:heart: Cathhhhhyyyyyyyyy where have you been????ohwell

where have YOU been????? I was 'bout to send a posse out lookin for you!

I was at my Mom's until Sunday, but I dreamed about you while I was gone. How are you shug?flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:42 AM
((((Fran)))) now you've had two...all better?

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:41 AM

sure push me aside whoa

I think I need a hug

(((((Fran)))))))

I will be Louise as long as I get to go. :smile: besides Louise is my middle name.

thanks (((Ruth)))

of course you are expected to come with - looking for a cool name - b4 t&l was Cat and I - now gotta get a 3rd name for ya biggrin

excuseeeeeeeee me Ruth, I am Louise! I don't like the name Thelma ok? get your own name! You gotta have a name that starts with "C"! I could think of a few but then if we named you THAT you'd get all the men! :wink: :tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:20 AM
Ok, T & C...I'm L because I just never liked the name Thelma too much, :wink: I need to be doing something besides sitting here. I will, however, be checking in, make sure no one is typing things I should know about and missing!!

Hugs to you both!

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:08 AM
Yes, been told that more then once. Truth is, having someone isn't going to make me OK or make me NOT ok! I think, perhaps, it's just human nature for those who care about us to wish we had all the things in life that is SUPPOSE to make us happy, more often than not, by someone else's definition of happy! If it happens that I meet someone, great, if not, I'm STILL happy and have a good life! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:48 AM

the only thing that matter is how Cathy and I feel anyway" :banana: :banana: winking

Yes, I am beginning to understand that. laugh :heart: laugh

See, not a thing stupid about you, no idiot there! lol, we're the blind leading the blind anyway...T&L..and whatever name Fran decides to give you Ruth! :wink: flowerforyou

Okay, I give. T&L???

Thelma & Louise, we just need to get a name for you since you're going too! flowerforyou happy

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:34 AM

the only thing that matter is how Cathy and I feel anyway" :banana: :banana: winking

anddddddddddddddddd in the famous song sung by James Brown :banana: :banana:

Wo! I feel good, I knew that I would now
I feel good, I knew that I wouldn't of
So good, so good, I got you

Wo! I feel nice, like sugar and spice
I feel nice, like sugar and spice
So nice, so nice, I got you

When I hold you in my arms
I know that I can do no wrong
and when I hold you in my arms
My love won't do you no harm

and I feel nice, like sugar and spice
So nice, so nice, I got you

When I hold you in my arms
I know that I can't do no wrong
and when I hold you in my arms
My love can't do me no harm

and I feel nice, like sugar and spice
So nice, so nice, well I got you

Wo! I feel good, I knew that I wouldn't of
I feel good, I knew that I would
So good, so good, 'cause I got you

:banana: :banana:

Got my music blaring loud and strong this a.m. That's about the only way I can get enough energy to clean house w/o stopping a 100x's.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:33 AM

See, not a thing stupid about you, no idiot there! lol, we're the blind leading the blind anyway...T&L..and whatever name Fran decides to give you Ruth! :wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:14 AM

Good Morning all you lovely people! drinker

Ruth, I think, perhaps, you should just set all your clocks to maybe central time, tell your boss that you'll be working central time hours, guess you'll have to start home-schooling the girls, I mean being here when we're here......

Then we've got Bonny who's on a 6 hr speed clock, leaves us allllll behind!

laugh I like it. :thumbsup: I'd like to just stay home today, but I have too much to get done at work.

Yesterday was the first time I saw my two friends from work since right before Christmas and I told them about what happened. Apparently they were not surprised as they thought I was a complete idiot for flying out to meet anyone I had met online. I already feel stupid about the whole thing. Now I really feel stupid and embarrassed on top of it. Whatever. I know sometimes I'm an idiot, but both of them are in unhappy marriages and spend most of their time talking sh1t about their husbands. So, I am not going to let what they said get me down.

Ignore what anyone else says about what you DO! Well, unless you are talking to Fran or myself! :wink: We all f**k up! I think, once you and I posted in a thread together where we both stated we liked traveling and going places we'd never been and that was how you were also going to incorporate that thought into your visit!
You can walk into a grocery store and meet up with a liar, cheater, thief, insane person, or whatever other type of "distasteful" human beings that abound. The internet only serves as a chance to meet them from all over the world rather than your own community. What about all this makes you an idiot? I don't look at it that way..you ventured out, you are doing SOMETHING, you are attempting, what avenue you take to do that is no one's business..(only fran's and I). That being said, I was/am accused of being stupid for using the net to meet someone too. So far, I've had worse luck with meeting someone that didn't come from the internet! 2 ex husbands and a live-in to prove it! Ok, off my soapbox now.

Good morning again to both of you my FRIENDS!!

You tell them Cathy :thumbsup:

I said the same - jealousy and envy help make women the pettiest of all animals devil

she acted instead of dreaming of it - hats off to Ruth!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow your heart and it will never lead you astray. :heart:

I did good huh??? laugh

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:11 AM

Ignore what anyone else says about what you DO! Well, unless you are talking to Fran or myself! :wink: We all f**k up! I think, once you and I posted in a thread together where we both stated we liked traveling and going places we'd never been and that was how you were also going to incorporate that thought into your visit!
You can walk into a grocery store and meet up with a liar, cheater, thief, insane person, or whatever other type of "distasteful" human beings that abound. The internet only serves as a chance to meet them from all over the world rather than your own community. What about all this makes you an idiot? I don't look at it that way..you ventured out, you are doing SOMETHING, you are attempting, what avenue you take to do that is no one's business..(only fran's and I). That being said, I was/am accused of being stupid for using the net to meet someone too. So far, I've had worse luck with meeting someone that didn't come from the internet! 2 ex husbands and a live-in to prove it! Ok, off my soapbox now.

Good morning again to both of you my FRIENDS!!

That's what I was just telling Fran....I don't regret going at all. I enjoyed traveling and seeing a new place. :banana:

Good for you! We'll both bop you over the head if we hear anymore of that kinda type from you! :wink:

Life is all about chances and CHOICES and they're ours to make, not the person's next door!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25