no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:37 PM

Howdy ladiesflowerforyou smooched smooched smooched flowers flowers

About time cowboy! Do you know what happens when women get desperate???? Now c'mere!!!devil devil pitchfork pitchfork

bigsmile I'm sorry I had some running I needed to get done this morningdrinker

And how are you today Cathy?:heart:

There's more things than running you need to get "done" hon. :wink:

I've ok, hope you're feeling better, because the we girls NEED "attention".

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:34 PM

I'mmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkk

from where???????
FROM UNDER.......

well, finish the sentence..can you get UNDER the gutta too?

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:33 PM

These people need to report in.....

Jimmy
Bonny

and now Ruth!

surprised surprised surprised
Did I do something wrong???????tongue2

laugh

No, but we're going to!! devil

I was just over in your thread, I was trying to grab your a$$ there, I mean, you know talk to you! How you feeling?

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:31 PM

Howdy ladiesflowerforyou smooched smooched smooched flowers flowers

About time cowboy! Do you know what happens when women get desperate???? Now c'mere!!!devil devil pitchfork pitchfork

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:29 PM
These people need to report in.....

Jimmy
Bonny

and now Ruth!

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:28 PM

I'mmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkk

from where???????

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:27 PM

Awww Cathy sorry to hear about Christmas not doing much here either just going to my grand daughters Christmas morning to watch her open up her gifts them cooking dinner for whom ever decides to come by. bigsmile

Ya know, I think there's too much dirt in this country. If we could hire a big ol backhoe, we could move some of these states closer together and well...YOU could cook for all of us, maybe once a week even! Poor Ruth sits over there on the west coast on shakey ground anyway and we have to wait 3 hrs for her to get her butt outta bed and catch up with us! We could just all hang out and party all the time!:wink:

Party all the time, party all the time..there goes another song! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Merry Christmas Kristi and thank you!flowerforyou
OK I LOVE TRACTORS..........

Toto, show us a pic of the tractor!

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:26 PM

Awww Cathy sorry to hear about Christmas not doing much here either just going to my grand daughters Christmas morning to watch her open up her gifts them cooking dinner for whom ever decides to come by. bigsmile

Ya know, I think there's too much dirt in this country. If we could hire a big ol backhoe, we could move some of these states closer together and well...YOU could cook for all of us, maybe once a week even! Poor Ruth sits over there on the west coast on shakey ground anyway and we have to wait 3 hrs for her to get her butt outta bed and catch up with us! We could just all hang out and party all the time!:wink:

Party all the time, party all the time..there goes another song! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hey sounds like a plan to me lol :laughing: :laughing:

I got Rope guess we can Lasso the states and pull them together hehehehee:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rope? Lassos? ohhhhhhhhhh, forget the states, where's the men???

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 11:18 AM
Edited by OneMoreTimeAround on Tue 12/23/08 11:20 AM

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 11:15 AM
"Forum questions for Dummies" by MirrorMirrordrinker

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 11:02 AM
I suppose everyone left to get MY Christmas presents????

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 08:14 AM
k, since the two of you asked...Sister just called. They STILL don't know what's wrong with Mom, they're doing an MRIPT, whatever that is, tomorrow morning. One doctor is saying it's this, the other doctor is saying no it isn't. Then if this test doesn't show, they're going to do this test and that test and that test! I honestly think sometimes that doctors do this crap just to get more money!!!! He still tells sister not to leave town with her, now daughter & twins are sick, so we're just going to cancel Christmas. Thank you both for caring!!! flowers flowers

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:40 AM

btw, where's Jimmyyyy??? have we lost our only man now?

resting quietly devil

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, biggrin what did you and your visions do to him???

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:34 AM
btw, where's Jimmyyyy??? have we lost our only man now?

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:34 AM
Well, that was the only way I was thinking about making 'em sweat in a good way. Other things could be like repairing things around the house while I watched. Showers could come later and then off to make 'em sweat again!!

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:25 AM
Listen, I heard on the news that a man who sweats often is actually healthier then those who don't. I think we should do our duty and make some men SWEAT.

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:11 AM

Apparently our gutta minds wasn't enough for Ruth, she's gone off and made a dirty thread!!!

Amateurs.

:laughing:

oh now we're not on YOUR level anymore?

I'm feeling a little rebellious today. devil

laugh

it's not showing at ALL!

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:07 AM

I'm no poet but I am trying to express the idea that the only way to live life is too get a little mud on your hands. Either that or stand back and watch it go by.

Those who never get a little "mud" on their hands, IMO, are living very sheltered lives..or as you said, watching life go by. I've yet to know anyone who got through life w/o being scathed in some manner or another.

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 06:48 AM

Apparently our gutta minds wasn't enough for Ruth, she's gone off and made a dirty thread!!!

Amateurs.

:laughing:

oh now we're not on YOUR level anymore?

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 06:46 AM
Thought I'd come in and check on Jimmy and see if anyone had "found" me for a Christmas present. Nope, I'm still here.

Jimmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Where are you???????????

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25