no photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:52 PM
Merry Christmas to you too MBD. Hope the New Year gives you more stories to share! :wink:

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:46 PM
Edited by OneMoreTimeAround on Tue 12/23/08 01:47 PM

blushing blushing blushing

You ladies are great :heart: I needed your loving today:cry:
:heart: Thank you:heart:

(((Jimmy))) we got some more where that came from!! flowerforyou devil

shshsh I leave for a while and ya go all goo goo eyes jumping all over Jimmy shshh ladies now there is plenty for all to grab I mean to have bigsmile drool :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

laugh laugh

seems Jimmy is the only one who can "handle" us tho' and we soooooooo enjoy his "handling".

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:45 PM

I'm sorry to say but I need to get going I need to get some of the snow off my roofohwell

I thank you all for being such great friends I needed that today!

With lots of love if I don't make it back on here later I hope you all have a great night!

Patti
Cathy
Merle
Fran
Liz
Thank you ladies
:heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched:heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched:heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched:heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched:heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched:heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched:heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched:heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched :heart: flowers smooched

HAHA I was on the top of the list...........you all get sloppy seconds:laughing: :laughing: tongue2 tongue2

awwwwwwwwww Jimmy be careful, you know we love ya!

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:38 PM

flowerforyou ((all)) :laughing:

don't try to hug me now, you stepped on my foot when you pushed in front of me! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:36 PM

Jimmy, I'm cold hon, I need warming up, I'm going to freeze, those two can wait!!

and selfish toofrustrated

ok, ok since he's so FINE, I guess we should stop trying to pull his arms and legs off, that's rough on a boy toy!! biggrin

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:34 PM

blushing blushing blushing

You ladies are great :heart: I needed your loving today:cry:
:heart: Thank you:heart:

(((Jimmy))) we got some more where that came from!! flowerforyou devil

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:32 PM

Ok who wants to come over and make sure I don't fall of the roof and break myselflaugh
(sitting in the corner.....shyly raises hand)flowerforyou

why ya sitting in the corner Liz - come up to the front of the class

Jimmy is just off limits, cuz he's mine laugh

I am only kidding

LIZ don't listen to them..........JIMMY is fair game to all.

Get you butt out of that corner and join the fun.

OH and thanks to you all, let me faint and now one offers any CPR or to even call the paremedics......sheeeeeshslaphead

Patti, I might like you, but I be dayumned if I'm going to give YOU cpr just because you fainted! noway flowerforyou

*NOTE TO SELF* Never be alone with Cathy in an emergency situation........it may kill you:laughing: :laughing:

I can only save MEN!!! laugh

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:31 PM
Jimmy, I'm cold hon, I need warming up, I'm going to freeze, those two can wait!!

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:30 PM

laugh
Patti hun I know your wanting CPR:wink:

you know yet you didn't offer anytears

It's all a ploy Jimmy, she wants more then CPR!!devil

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:29 PM

Ok who wants to come over and make sure I don't fall of the roof and break myselflaugh
(sitting in the corner.....shyly raises hand)flowerforyou

why ya sitting in the corner Liz - come up to the front of the class

Jimmy is just off limits, cuz he's mine laugh

I am only kidding

LIZ don't listen to them..........JIMMY is fair game to all.

Get you butt out of that corner and join the fun.

OH and thanks to you all, let me faint and now one offers any CPR or to even call the paremedics......sheeeeeshslaphead

Patti, I might like you, but I be dayumned if I'm going to give YOU cpr just because you fainted! noway flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:26 PM
Jimmy, notice she was borrowing MY generator????

You're our meat in the sandwich of life!!! pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:22 PM

figures you are on the other side of the map and now you want me to make sure you dont fall - tighten the saddle Jimmy - tighten that saddle - pitchfork

I need to be getting some of the snow off my roof, before the next storm moves in tomorrowindifferent

And how do you know that I don't ride bare back:wink: devil

why not just blow it off? pitchfork

bare back hmmmmmmm drool
that's why you are my dream cowboy

do what?????????????????? ohhhhhhhhh the snow!!!!

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:00 PM

Notice...I was waiting patiently for ya dollsmooched flowerforyou

she wasn't either Jimmy, she's been coming in here all day looking for you, I kept telling her, just wait, just wait! :wink:

I may have popped in a time or two.......but I didn't push ANYONE out of MY way to get to him........Miss ATTENTION HOG!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

<<pullin Patti's hair...laugh

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:54 PM

Fransmooched smooched smooched smooched smooched flowerforyou flowerforyou love flowers flowers

now I feel better - how ya feeling sunshine? better? I found Afrin works better than airborne (insert nurse emoticon here) *sexy nurse emoticon*

who cares how you feel....

c'mere Jimmy let me see how YOU feel!

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:53 PM

Notice...I was waiting patiently for ya dollsmooched flowerforyou

she wasn't either Jimmy, she's been coming in here all day looking for you, I kept telling her, just wait, just wait! :wink:

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:49 PM
Edited by OneMoreTimeAround on Tue 12/23/08 12:50 PM
Jimmy, you wanna watch us ah, ah, fight over you? devil devil

psssst, Fran, you fight over him and I'll fight under him!

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:46 PM

I've been missing you too Jimmy, not just Fran, in fact it was because I was asking for you that she even thought about you. :heart:
blushing blushing blushing Its great to be missedbigsmile

Want to know how much? huh? huh?

Move over Fran, gawd, stop pushing!!!!

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:44 PM

Howdy ladiesflowerforyou smooched smooched smooched flowers flowers

About time cowboy! Do you know what happens when women get desperate???? Now c'mere!!!devil devil pitchfork pitchfork

bigsmile I'm sorry I had some running I needed to get done this morningdrinker

And how are you today Cathy?:heart:

There's more things than running you need to get "done" hon. :wink:

I've ok, hope you're feeling better, because the we girls NEED "attention".

THAT is an UNDERSTATEMENTbigsmile pitchfork

For sure Patti, he needs to know NEVER to leave us alone this long again!

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:43 PM

spock hmmmm spock and why haven't I been addressed yet????

<<<<pushing Fran out of the way!!

Jimmyyyyyyyywaving waving waving waving

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:41 PM
I've been missing you too Jimmy, not just Fran, in fact it was because I was asking for you that she even thought about you. :heart:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25