QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 03:53 PM
John

QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:40 PM
mm mmm mmm The thinks you make me wanna do. devil

QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:30 PM
I'll pretnd to drop dead at your feet if you promise mouth to mouth!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:24 PM
grumble ohwell

QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:22 PM
mmm....there's just something about you, sweethcheeks...you drive me craaaazy! ;)

Life is good so far today. The snow is gone, for this week at least. Work is rolling along..I'm still having fun there. And I had a date a few nights ago...There might be a second...working on it.

How's life in your world? I'm still trying to wiggle my way into it.

;) :heart:

QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 12:13 PM

I like euphamisms and metaphors and stuff. :)

Don't call me names! ;)

Hi sweetheart

QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 01/30/08 11:47 AM
mornin'!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 01/28/08 11:26 PM
So very sorry for your loss. The poem is hauntingly beautiful.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:03 PM
Sounds to me like you hang with the wrong crowd. Why would you even want to spend time with peple that are going to put you down because of who you are?

Then again...I think you may be exaggerating

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:46 PM
I didn't see my dad for 35 years. One day..out of the blue..I get an email from someone saying they were a friend of my fathers...and he was interested in contacting me...and asked if I would be open to this. I was...and he and I got in touch. It didn't last long until he disappeared again, but I felt that at least being in touch with him helped fill an empty spot.

Maybe you can find someone who can communicate with your daughter for you...until you find out if she wants to be in contact...

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:59 PM

LOL< I have an FB. That way...I can still have sex while out looking for the romance. Eventually, the two will collide..until then, I plan on enjoying life...complete with sex. Guess that makes me a bad person, eh? devil

After reading this,i doubt very seriously your date tonite will be cancelled LOL have fun flowerforyou

LOL, that doesn't mean I'll have se with him tonight...after all..it's a first date. Then again...he kisses incredibly well...so..who knows? ;)

Like i said in the other post man+woman+snow+fireplace+wine=wonderful evening,.. sex doesnt matter,might even ruin it

And..neither one of us has a place of our own right now...and since the only way we could enjoy your scenario, would be if we borrow wine from the bum sitting around the burning trash can. ;)

We'll see...I haven't had car sex in over 10 years.....wonder if I've still got it?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:54 PM

when you become emotionally mature.....you look for what matters most and that is morals and integrityflowerforyou

morals? crap....noway

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:51 PM

LOL< I have an FB. That way...I can still have sex while out looking for the romance. Eventually, the two will collide..until then, I plan on enjoying life...complete with sex. Guess that makes me a bad person, eh? devil

After reading this,i doubt very seriously your date tonite will be cancelled LOL have fun flowerforyou

LOL, that doesn't mean I'll have se with him tonight...after all..it's a first date. Then again...he kisses incredibly well...so..who knows? ;)

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:37 PM

so you're looking at anywhere between 8 to 10 inches of the white stuff!!! Lucky girl!!!!

Hell, I was working my way towards 6-8 inches to begin with, then it snowed!

devil

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:31 PM

So...I met a guy last Thursday....we planned a date for tonight...and we've both been looking forward to it. Then...we woke up to 4" of snow this morning....and there's another 4-6 inches predicted for tonight. I live in the Seattle area. We can't drive in snow. SO...I have a feeling my date will be canceled. *sigh*

¿You're letting the snow stop you?

Come on, this isn't the worst Washington has seen.

Snow didn't stop me from going out for a haircut or buying a lotto ticket.

I'm heading out to get my nails done and go to the bank, but there's more snow where he lives.

I'm crossing my fingers....If we do go out, and it gets bad...I can always let him sleep on my couch...right?

Too bad I don't live alone. lol

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:25 PM
So...I met a guy last Thursday....we planned a date for tonight...and we've both been looking forward to it. Then...we woke up to 4" of snow this morning....and there's another 4-6 inches predicted for tonight. I live in the Seattle area. We can't drive in snow. SO...I have a feeling my date will be canceled. *sigh*

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:02 PM
Edited by QwicherBytchin on Mon 01/28/08 12:02 PM
damn double posts

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:02 PM

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 01/28/08 11:45 AM
Sounds to me like you're looking for perfection....and I bet you won't even find that looking in a mirror. We all have flaws. If you're gonna get your panties in a twist from silly stuff....expect to remain single.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 01/28/08 01:51 AM
I had a breast reduction. Removed 6.5 pounds. It makes a huge diffence, especially with self esteem. The scars are something that you have to learn to live with, tho. They aren't pretty. So decide what's important. Looking good with your clothes on...or off...