Community > Posts By > QwicherBytchin

QwicherBytchin's photo
Thu 02/07/08 03:01 AM
explode

QwicherBytchin's photo
Thu 02/07/08 02:44 AM
Kizzin, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. God calls people home when he's ready for them, tho we may never know why. She will no longer suffer but be in a better place. I pray that you will find your peace soon. Until then, you have us here to help you thru anytime you need us.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:56 PM
Why don't you ask him out?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:52 PM

anyone got tips on how to fall asleep faster and have a deeper sleep? I tend to worry and I think about so many different things while laying down on my back trying to fall asleep.

I suffer from horrible insomnia. I've been prescribed many sleeping pills but prefer to use Valerian Root. You can purchase it in the vitamin section of your local drug store. Very inexpensive and all natural. It smells bad...like dirty socks...but works wonders!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 02/06/08 02:51 PM
Welcome all you new people!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 02/06/08 11:40 AM

THREAD JACK!!!!!!!!devil devil devil devil

Jack? As in...Daniels? I'll take a double!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 02/06/08 11:01 AM
Congratulations Auntie Embers!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 02/04/08 09:58 PM
lol, you crack me up!

Word Life!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:20 PM

If you choose to follow Christ huh?

Would not that really be following the hearsay of what Christianity has become... much more so than Christ?

In my opinion....modern day christianity has made a mockery of the true followers of Christ. So, to answer that question..no. I choose to follow Christ and I've been blessed in countless ways since I turned to Him.

:)

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:14 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:55 PM
There really is no reason to argue this except for the sake of arguement. If you are blessed enough to have God in your life, then you are aware that the non-believers will constantly argue over that which you can not provide.

I'm not here to change anyones mind. I'm just glad to be here.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:48 PM

I am said to have been born with a sinful mind, one incapable of loving and accepting a "all-loving" god, save for "grace."

It would be interesting to find out who provided you with that information. You are that which you believe yourself to be. We all have the ability to love, but those that find it difficult to do so, usually are filled with fear.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:45 PM
We are human. We still have choices to make, and there is still sin in the world. I choose to believe, but just because I do, that doesn't mean I will never sin again, never do something that I know is still wrong in the eyes of my Lord. Again..I'm still human.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:39 PM

devil devil devil devil devil Why not???:tongue:

I'd just be jealous!!!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:37 PM
Edited by QwicherBytchin on Mon 02/04/08 07:38 PM

Hiya QB!!!

What's going on???

Sitting here laughing at people...as usual! What's up with you?

Same here, just waiting for TheCaptain to get off of work and call.

I so envy you and The Captain! I wanna live vicariously thru you..but..uh...don't send pictures..please.. lol

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:26 PM

Hiya QB!!!

What's going on???

Sitting here laughing at people...as usual! What's up with you?

Anyone who has never had to take a prescribed medication should bow their heads and thank God. Some are needed. I've taken my share over the years, yet I mark Do Not Do Drugs...cuz I don't..unless prescribed.

Tho...I have no issue with people who are 420 friendly.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:19 PM
Eileen!!

What's up, girly girl!?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:14 PM

If you take pills it is you most likely you got them at the DRUG STORE,BE HONEST!!!!

That's exactly where I get mine. The guy on the corner was out.

:tongue: glasses

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 02/04/08 05:48 PM
I admit that a picture matters if I'm thinking of dating someone. There needs to be some sort of physical attraction, tho an intellectual one is more important.

As far as friends go...I couldn't care less what you look like. =)

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 02/04/08 03:08 PM
A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, observing his wife, looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off he asked what she'd like to have for her Birthday.

'I'd like to be six again', she replied, still looking in the mirror.

On the morning of her Birthday, he arose
early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms, and then took her to Six Flags theme park. What a day!

He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Monster Roller Coaster, everything there was.
Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down.

He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake.

Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted. He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, 'Well Dear, what was it like being six again??'

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. 'I meant my dress size, you dumb ass!'

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he's gonna get it wrong.