Community > Posts By > QwicherBytchin

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:13 PM
You asked for advice...you got plenty...but it seems you're not happy with it. In the end, you're gonna do whatever you want to do.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/10/08 06:43 PM
I wouldn't send him anything. At this point, you pursuing any type of relationship with him is just going to push him further away. You need to step back and leave him alone. No matter who ended the relationship, if hurts both parties and you both need to mend. If he chooses not to have you in his life at all, you need to respect that.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:15 PM
These are really mine.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/10/08 03:35 AM
Who says I'm not acting it out??

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/10/08 03:28 AM

face down, baby. :wink:

Haha finally a female posts in the forum. But still, it's vague. On the stomach, or on knees and elbows? :wink:
Thats so it doesnt get shut down. you have to be creative. Use your imagination

Eh, so it'll get moved to the sex and relationships forum or wherever us grown adults are allowed to talk as if we have sexual urges (imagine that!). I'm down with that.

as long as we keep it pg-13...which makes no sense to me when we have to be 18 to be here. lol eh...whatever....I still enjoy this site...

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/10/08 03:23 AM

i wanted to be a pilot,but i kept crashing my helicopter...huh

honey...remind me never to fly with you. lol

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/10/08 03:22 AM

Haha finally a female posts in the forum. But still, it's vague. On the stomach, or on knees and elbows? :wink:

Knees...ass in the air..

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/10/08 03:20 AM
A child psychologist.

I'm sorta doing that....in a real round about way....

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 02/10/08 03:19 AM

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 02/09/08 04:14 PM
I guess I prefer to take things slow... laugh

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:56 PM

LOL Gumby....I think I :heart: you. ;)

flowerforyou But I wanna know for sure!

No you don't...I'm short...and..I like cats..tho I don't own any at the moment. lol

Yea the short thing does bother me a bit. Considering I've dated so many funny women that are damn near walking blowjobs, I just want a woman that's 6'4 in heels, is that so hard?

a man complaining about a walking blowjob? amazing..

and...I don't think I can walk in 12" heels...so my :heart: will be brokenheart

:cry:

Sweets, we'll always have the argument over cats!

And a walking blowjob is amusing, but its really nice to be able to slow dance with someone that I doesn't wonder about my navel lint.

lol, good thing we're totally incompatible or I might be sad.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:41 PM

No you don't...I'm short...and..I like cats..tho I don't own any at the moment. lol

Yea the short thing does bother me a bit. Considering I've dated so many funny women that are damn near walking blowjobs, I just want a woman that's 6'4 in heels, is that so hard?

a man complaining about a walking blowjob? amazing..

and...I don't think I can walk in 12" heels...so my :heart: will be brokenheart

:cry:

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:34 PM

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:33 PM

:::::::::::::::fanning QB:::::::::::::::

BREATHE WOMAN!!!!!laugh :wink:

I don't wanna...holding my breath until I pass out is all the rage, ya know!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:31 PM

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:21 PM

You are entitled to your opinions about cats but I would hope you are mature enough to determine the quality of the person before negating her based on her choice of pets. I have 2 cats that do not spray anything nor do they tear stuff up. They are very affectionate and good company.

If you cannot accept a person's choice of pet and love for them then I feel you will also be hypercritical of everything outside of what you have deemed suitable or acceptable.

This, my friend, may be the reason you are single.

Wow, you're all blowing this way out of proportion. I just have a friend that *****es about being single all the time, but she doesn't do anything to rectify that situation. Instead when she's lonely and sad, she gets another cat. And by having 9 of them in a 2 bedroom apartment, that's a bit excessive.

I was asking a general question about single women that have an abundance of feline vermine, not 1 or 2.

And I'm single because I haven't found someone that's acceptable and can make me laugh.

Well I guess talking about cats, makes cat lovers bitter.

No sir. You made a blanket statement. We responded to the very limited information you provided.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:12 PM

That would be your opinion. Seems to me that you're more upset that a woman has chosen to spend time with a cat..than with you.

Ummm no, I wouldn't date someone who has more than 1 cat. And if said woman would want to spend time with a domesticated rat than with me, her loss.

I think a man who has such a serious issue over such a small animal probably has many more issues a woman would rather not deal with..so it then becomes his loss. He's the one alone...she has cats to cuddle with =)

And the rest of her life to be alone with said cats. Tis a shame I tell ya. And I just have issues with many cats, and I do have a few issues, but don't we all?

Just because you don't like cats dosn't mean she can't find someone that does. On another note....9 cats in one house is way too many. lol

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:09 PM

That would be your opinion. Seems to me that you're more upset that a woman has chosen to spend time with a cat..than with you.

Ummm no, I wouldn't date someone who has more than 1 cat. And if said woman would want to spend time with a domesticated rat than with me, her loss.

I think a man who has such a serious issue over such a small animal probably has many more issues a woman would rather not deal with..so it then becomes his loss. He's the one alone...she has cats to cuddle with =)

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:05 PM

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:03 PM
Why is it that you...have an issue with women who like things that you don't?