Fri 12/10/10 07:59 AM

Hello and welcome aboard the crazy train. flowerforyou

...and don't let the banana fool ya, he ain't as innocent
as he pretends. drinks

Yeah that banana gets around!! huh *slut* :laughing:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 12/10/10 07:53 AM
Welcome to Mingle! waving

The people here are friendly and awesome! Enjoy the forums!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 12/09/10 02:33 PM
The only thing I really hate about winter is it's dark when I go to work and dark when I get off work. UGH!!! huh I'm a sun lover!!! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Thu 12/09/10 12:07 PM
I love the spirit of giving in the air...being close to my family and friends. I also love finding that "just right" gift for someone where I can hardly wait for them to open it!

Love turning the lights down low, snuggling on the couch with hot chocolate and watching the lights on the Christmas tree.

One of my favorite times of year!!! smitten

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 12/08/10 07:33 AM
I really could care less about up or down, just PLEASE make it into the bowl when you pee!!! huh

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 12/07/10 01:08 PM
Have before but probably not again...that was my second marriage and the one that broke my heart the worst so I'm a little gun shy about them young ones now! Not saying I wouldn't date one, but would think long and hard before falling for anyone that much younger again! I "try" to learn from my mistakes! ohwell

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 12/07/10 12:58 PM
Yes...as long as you were there to catch me when I fall... blushing

Is the hokey pokey really what it's all about?

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 12/07/10 12:19 PM
I'm offended that I wasted time reading this whole thread! slaphead :laughing:

It's beyond my how people have nothing better to do in life than worry and complain about what other peope are doing! what

Live and let live! drinks

OKCUTIE67's photo
Tue 12/07/10 12:00 PM

there is a neat little store here called The Enchanted Forest. It is basically a Pagan store. The decorate every year for the Yule.

Should they have to remove the decorations or should I take responsibility and either stay out of the store if it offends me or protest or just let them celebrate as they wish?

I have control over myself.....I don't control others

what is a yule? is that like a yackass?

rofl rofl rofl Now THAT was funny! And I don't give a oops who it offends!!! rofl

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 12/06/10 01:12 PM
I could totally see myself living as a guy...most of my friends say I should have been born a man anyway because I tend to think like one in most situations. I am very outspoken and pretty much say whatever is on my mind. And just imagine! Getting to pee all over the toilet and NEVER having to clean it!!! tongue2 :laughing:

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 12/06/10 01:04 PM
BOOMER SOONER!!! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Mon 12/06/10 12:35 PM
I want it ALL! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 11/24/10 12:37 PM
Let's see...been through several tornados (big surprise as I live in tornado country!!! lol); been through one earthquake in California when I was 3; been on aircraft twice now that had emergency landings - one for losing an engine mid-flight and the other for a total hydraulic failure. Also witnessed a commuter plane crash (maintenance flight only) in 1992 that killed three people I knew and worked with.

Other than that my life has been pretty calm! lol....

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 11/24/10 10:40 AM
I have no problems initiating contact, on-line or in person. Never have actually. Remember all the boy/girl dances with the boys on one side and the girls on the other just stealing glances? Well I'm the one that would march right on over and take my pick! :laughing: But then again, I was always the girl that was friends with all the guys so there wasn't much at stake for me unless I was truly interested in one of them.

Not much has changed....bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 11/24/10 07:17 AM
3 Muskateers

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 11/24/10 07:15 AM

Too young and too far away...but def HAWT!

^^^^^^^ This! bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Wed 11/24/10 07:08 AM
Grace is my middle name....at least according to my momma! *giggle*

Oh....not what you meant huh? bigsmile

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 11/19/10 10:49 AM
waving Welcome handsome!

OKCUTIE67's photo
Fri 11/19/10 08:33 AM
Luckily I am one of the ones that did not go to college, yet have an awesome job that pays me well. I earned it by putting in the hard work and time in my career field.

So no...you don't HAVE to have a degree to get and maintain a good job these days. Hard work and dedication can take you just as far as that sheet of paper.

drinker $.02

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25