Community > Posts By > thatplayer89

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:42 PM
but at the same time i realize i have flaws i have bad memory of things that dont concern me im concieted. not very smart. and more. but my good side allways burns my bad sides when women discover my bad side

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:38 PM
the guy in "hitch" a type of player. a good guy. as i am a confident cocky and funny guy to be around with im outgoing and very creative this is thatplayer this is me who i am. if a woman hates this i dont know why.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:33 PM
i will doubt that if i was on my comp i could explain. i feel players that cheat are lame and insecure. BUT AS I SAID MANY TIMES BEFORE there are many types. a famous example "hitch" the guy in how to lose a guy in ten days. these types are like me

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:27 PM
no i feel that my problem is that i havent seen my mom. but im just good with women i wont discuss the player issue

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:23 PM
ha ha i moved on i have another chick that wants me. but my ex saved my life at one time so i cant just end my friendship all my exs are my friends lol.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:19 PM
i wont be as needy. and let me say that i thought about it im controling but its like we should go to the movies that kind of control. not some scary control stuff. but thanks for the advice i will seek help

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:11 PM
i mean my ex have not talked for a week. now we used to talk everyday then after she told me she loved me it got shorter and then she didnt call. im not being controling i just wanna know whats up why waste my time say you are busy or we should end this

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:07 PM
ha i admit i am a control freak but its playfull not like i want you to do this or fix me this

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:04 PM
i rather not. get help if they will tell me the same stuff i know. true i need to see my mom. but im not sure why you say im insecure

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:01 PM
i feel i am to needy.... i just needed to get that out. i know what i need to do is get out more and make more friends and talk to my women friends instead of thinking about my girl. well thanks for listening

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 08:57 PM
im not controling nor jealous. thats not my problem i dont know what the prob is

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 08:55 PM
im none of those types. i guess i just wanted my ex to tell me how she is doing. instead she does not call or come over. ex talking about she taking to much time to be with me she needs her sleep she says.....

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 08:52 PM
maybe its because i have add. who knows women fall in love with me i tell them that im not ready. and i say i love them. i guess i get needy. but i get tired of arguing about where she is and why she didnt call me....

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 08:48 PM
i dont know. but its like if a female tells me she will be back later i will call and make sure. or if she doesnt come to a date i will call maybe im clingy everytime i allways break up with them for this because i feel that they dont care to give me call

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 08:44 PM
well as of today im single...and i kinda am confused. i break up with my girlfriends for not caring..maybe its because i havent seen my mom for 14 years but i never asked anybody about this its strange...

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 08:37 PM
true zero but read my welcome to just say hi. like i said i have never cheated on a woman. the type of player you dated gives us a bad name. i wish not to continue this convo. my views are very broad. and i dont have the brains to say them ...i need a comp

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 08:25 PM
pimple

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 08:23 PM
i think i feel a peanut butter and jelly fight about to start. hey im perfect i just have a huge simple on my right butt cheek.

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 08:18 PM
HA HA NICE ONE I WILL BE SURE TO USE THAT ONE MAX!

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 03:24 PM
we should have a rent a boyfriend company and eat kfc

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25