Community > Posts By > WORKINGMAN69

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/25/07 11:59 AM
Well, sometimes it is thr family members or frnds or such.My picture with me and another women so happens to be my MOM:wink: For any one that is going to throw a fit about a picture of another women next to you in your picture.If they are going to jump to conclusions over a picture .....what do you think they would be like in real life?I dont need some jealous ars person who is going to act that way.Which would be a great reason why they are still single!!Facts first everyone we are to old to asume and point fingers at one another.This is why we are all single and afraid to explore.You see 69 in a persons name.....oh yah thr a pervert?????WTf maybe they just have a great sense of humor.Picture of othr women ...man oh yah its thr mate or ex??? Maybe it thr MOM or frnd or something aunt what ever.MY POINT ....Quit jumping to conclusions and all women who throw a fit about another womens picture....DON"T bother me I dont need your drama I have had a few jealous girlfriend and not going to happen anymore.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKENDhappy bigsmile drinker drinker

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/25/07 11:33 AM
Dreaming about a great life is what saves you from your current lifestyle.Never stop dreaming of a better life for you and you children.IF you stop dreaming and hoping for that life.Your motivation will be drastically changed.Everyone needs to dream and hope for the future.It is what helps us get thru the toughest times in our life.If we don't have dreams we have nothing.So...you keep dreaming of that Mr right and your house and a ice cold glass of lemonaid.Hopefully someday you will get your wish.It only takes a little dedication and dreaming to make things happendrinker happy bigsmile

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Wed 08/22/07 09:13 PM
ok key ? coming up ................ding!!!!!!Is is a man or women?

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Wed 08/22/07 09:00 PM
ACTUALLY YOU ARE FREAKING OUT BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TELL THEM.You know exactly how you feel you just don't know how to explain it.I have had that feeling alot I dont really know what to tell you.Every thing that happens has effect on something or someone.So just think the situation over and make the most logical choice.

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:52 PM
FUNNYlaugh

ROMANTICflowerforyou

WORKAHOLICohwell

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Wed 08/08/07 03:04 PM
I EXPRESSD MYSELF A FEW DAYS AGO with r??neck?life .I had seen his name a few times with in the past 2 days and every forum I read He was either complaining or...Had some stupid saying or a rediculous comment.Sooo the last one I read was about his dog!!! calld it a mutt and wouldnt go get food 4 it but went and got beer 4 himself??? So I told him off kinda the worse thing i said is that I thought he was a do??? bag and I aught to come and beat him with the dogs collar. Apparently someone didnt like that I had said that .Needless to say Mike sent me a message sayn watch my mouth.WHATEVER!!!!!! SO I GUESS IN A WAY YOU CANNOT EXPRESS YOURSELF HEREgrumble

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Tue 08/07/07 07:43 PM
widowmaker ...was she drunk lol or just that mean?

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Tue 08/07/07 07:36 PM
cheersdrinker drinker

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Tue 08/07/07 07:32 PM
tell me explode explode

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Tue 08/07/07 07:26 PM
Ok...right out of high school I wanted to ask this girl out for a long....!!! time .I never did cause she had a boyfrnd anyway They had broke up.I so happened to go over thr with a buddy.We talked i asked her out she said that she had liked me to for a long time,I was like awsome!! So the time was set to pik her up at 7pm on friday it was thursday.I was totally geaked about this date i was excited!!!!!So fri comes its time for the date 6;30 time to leave I'm going to have a great time with her I am so excitedhappy happy .I go up to the door knock ............Omg her boyfrnd answers the door ????noway noway noway noway Oh..... they were back together noway noway noway

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Mon 08/06/07 08:41 PM
lol guess i've been in the sun to long today lolollaugh laugh laugh time go to bed l;olol tooo muchhlaugh laugh laugh :tongue: happy laugh :tongue: laugh

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Mon 08/06/07 08:40 PM
ok wierd this posted here and not whr i was thats messd up

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Mon 08/06/07 08:39 PM
In my opinion you shouldn't get married till about late 20's early 30's. My reason.......ohwell At that age you have witness lots of relationship good and bad .You see what tears people apart and make them stay together. I'm not saying you wont have a successful relationship but I'm saying. If you have paid attention over the years.I'm pretty sure you would be more knowledgable on the topic.

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Mon 08/06/07 08:28 PM
John I've got a few responses .I'm not really sure if they think I'm cute .But...I've recieved a few.Pretty much I just ask ?'s and say aomething nice .It really isnt that hard to get a response saying the right thing.It depends on what you say
Good things to say: I think you have a beautiful smile , I like your shirt it brings out your eyes. , What is the best movie you have seen lately. etc....

BAD THINGS TO SAY: YOUR HOT LETS HOOK UP , MAN YOU LOOK SEXY!!!! LETS CHAT SOME TIME , DO YOU PLAY A INSTRUMENT I LIKE GIRLS THAT PLAY FLUTES.

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 08:00 PM
YAH WHAT HE^^^^^^SAIDlaugh laugh laugh laugh

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:05 PM
oh my goodness:tongue:

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:00 PM
Well no choice means =that they pretty much dont know what decision to make which is why we say "I had no choice" meaning we had no more choices than the one to make.

One choice is not a option it is pretty much a yes or no type deal you either do it or you dont

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 03:13 PM
WELL THEN ILL TAKE NINJA SKILLS AND A SAMARAI SWORD FOR 200 PLEASE

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 02:54 PM
LOL NAH I ENJOY YOUR COMPANY :)

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 02:49 PM
LULU Why you always gotta be stompn down my parade lolol shuuuu shuu GO AWAY laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9