Community > Posts By > WORKINGMAN69

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 01:49 PM
OK LADIES TELL ME WHATS UP WITH THIS RULE .HOW COME YOU SHOULD NOT CALL FOR 3 DAYS AFTER THE FACT YOU GOT THE #? If I like you I want to call you whats wrong with that?

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 01:43 PM
lolol what no comebak?laugh

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 01:41 PM
Hey BAYAREA yours is on their its the 11th one down lmaolaugh laugh :wink:

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 01:37 PM
oh yah whats ur ebay name I'de like to check the stuff out.

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 01:33 PM
lol I agree!!!happy

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 01:31 PM
OMG lmmfao rofl THAT WOULD BE A GREATMASTERCARD COMMERCIAL.............BUYING RARE BASEBALL CARD $60.00 SOME SCOTCH TAPE AND A BIKE........$100.00 TO C THE LOOK ON THE CHEAP ARS PEOPLES FACE AT EBAY WHEN THEY C YOU TAPE A RARE 1951 MICKEY MANTLE TO YOUR RIMS OF THE BIKE TO MAKE NOISE.........priceless for everything else thrs mastercardlaugh laugh laugh

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 01:27 PM
LOLZ I got told I scared her because I called her like4 times within a 4 day periodnoway noway ohwell ohwell

screw it I'll have anotherdrinker drinker

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 01:23 PM
GO AWAY YOU HAVE SAID YOUR PIECE BYE BYE NOWhappy

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 01:20 PM
LOL YAH COULD GO TO SHOW BUT THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO TAKE ALOT OF STUFF.I JUST WANNA GET RID OF FEW AUTOGRAPHS AND CARDS IN SUCH.I I DONT WANT TO SELL MY WHOLE COLLECTION YET.i DONT WANT TO SIT HERE AND BE CALLD CHEAP BY YOU!!!!explode Im just trying to get info on why they are so cheap and ideas on other places to sell:wink: .

P.S MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 01:12 PM
reliable seller huh???? You obviously dont know anything about what your talking about ,the cheap way.... have you not been reading lolol. Ebay is far from cheap and what am I spose to do give it to someone else so they can profit off my stuff lolol not happening.I know more about the baseball hobbie market then 85% of most sellers.I've had my nose in BECKET magazine for years it is just like the stock market just not as much money involved.

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE WHOLE FORUM NOT JUST THE LAST FEW POST!

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 01:06 PM
Yes they charge you for everything and anything listing it starting at 99 cents with out a gallery picture is 35 cents.You have to pay extra for a reserve "depending on how much the reserve is example $40 reserve cost you $2.25 + the listing fee +the gallery picture + any extra like a frame or BOLD PRINT pictures are 15 cents extra per picture.after you get raped by them cheap ars people yoyu get raped by ebay.After everything said in done most the time you just gave your **** away:angry: grumble explode explode explode explode

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 01:01 PM
lmao hey go wait in the parking lot for her.....laugh laugh laugh laugh :tongue:

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:57 PM
I have and stilll.. the other cards or such that doesnt have a reserve on it get higher bids ??????I mean really wtf!!!!You put a reserve on it and it scares them...they might have to actually pay for something .....eeerrrrrrrrrrrrr it just gets me .

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:51 PM
I've been a seller on ebay for about a year now.Here at the end of my rope with it also:angry: .OK 1st of all I sell rare sports memorabilia autographs ,sports card and such mainly baseball. Why is it that all the people there think you should just give it away I mean rare stuff that should sell for at least 300-500$ gets bids like20-30$ I mean wtf this stuff is hard to come by and you get bs bids like that.I have found its with everything.I understand its a auction but cmon people its not a barn and its not stuff people dont want.Stuff we have collected over the years as a investment to sell for our kids future and whatever else we wanted.Does anyone know of any other sights you can go on where people dont expect getting your stuff for free basically????
AND YES I WANT SOME CHEESE WITH MY WHINE. I BET I HAVE LOST $3000.00 IN PROFET BECAUSE OF THOSE CHEAP ARS PEOPLE.

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:41 PM
You could also say it in a way where it didnt put her on the spot anyway.It all depends on how good with words you are.I am a salesman so I pretty much know how to read a person. Except when to ask out a women laugh laugh laugh Sad isnt it ?
I can sell a $200,000.00 house but have a hard time asking out a women lolollaugh laugh laugh .
GREAT I NEED ADRINK NOW laugh laugh drinker drinker bigsmile

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:34 PM
oops cant type^^^^^laugh laugh laugh

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:33 PM
And by the way a" note "says you have not got enopugh guts to ask yourself....

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:32 PM
YES RANDOMX IT DOES Some advise you were starting to give laugh laugh .Yah...wait for her in the parking lot?ok then what whn she says were you waiting for me in the lot what are you stalking me ? EXACTLY ...not the right thing to do.Ask someone at her work? ....depends some women think thats creepy too:angry: Not really sure about how to ask a women out period anymore actually. But,if I were in that situation that I thought my waitress was "HOT" <<<oh yah they don't like being called that either......:angry: whatever lolol.Anyway I would ask her for her phone number and say somthn like not to disturb you at work but,would like to get to know you a little better .So can I give you a call sometime and chat when your not at work?

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 09:48 AM
My initials are B.M.W should of used thathappy

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 09:48 AM
Well......my name is workingman because that is all I do anymore. I bet I work about 70 hours a week and for all you that say thats not alot.I wanna see you do it in my field which is construction. Real manual labor!! not.... moving pencils!!!!

I was in a humorous mood when I put 69 on there maybe I shouldn't of but... owell I did .Soo no reason for the 69 i guess I'm just a perverthappy happy :tongue: laugh laugh laugh :tongue: