Community > Posts By > WORKINGMAN69

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:49 AM
Its cool shadow I was just wanting you to explain in more detail what my duties whr at the nudie camp man I hate it when i drop my hammer whebn im sitting down ouchhhhh!!!!!!!!!

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:47 AM
I cant believe she said put a shirt on lololol my shoulders are showing alone lolol whewwww thats sexy!!!!!!!Man I wonder what would hapn if I showd the whole me lolol

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:44 AM
oops incorrigable lolol

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:44 AM
My mom used to call me that lmao^^^^^

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:42 AM
LMAO LU LU
iM NAKIEEEEEEEE RUNNING AROUND LOPLOLOL

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:40 AM
Im trying to find friends that are a little outgoing anyway.I do not want to know any more prudes or stuck up people or Someone that preaches about our lord all the time .I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH MY LIFE AND MEET SOMEONE THAT ENJOYS LIFE AS MUCH AS I DO!!! This mean that they cant take everything so seriously . I joke around way to much to be taken seriously at any point .DO NOT PASS JUDGMENT UNTIL YOU KNOW WHO YOUR TALKN ABOUT!!!!

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:34 AM
lmao nice one thr cutidevil lol

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:32 AM
??????Whats that spose to mean lolol^^^^^^

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:26 AM
Put a shirt on???? You cant even see anything.And besides.....its a pretty good picture of me.I dont have alot of pics myself. I am also a construction worker I have my shirt off!!!! 65% of the day everyday.If they cant except a stupid thing like havn no shirt on I'd tell them to go back to church!!!! No offense but really people want to knit pick to many things anymore. no shirt cmon R they jealous I mean what?????

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Fri 08/03/07 08:50 PM
MORE INPUT NEEED ....MORE INPUT......FEEEED MEEE.... MORE INPUT MORE MORE MORE.........laugh laugh :tongue:

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Fri 08/03/07 08:38 PM
wow you all have lost it lololol

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Fri 08/03/07 08:29 PM
lmao

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Fri 08/03/07 08:24 PM
lol

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Fri 08/03/07 08:09 PM
WELL ..PERSONALLY I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS .IM BEING ME THE REAL ME.....I always have something humorous to say or do that is me .I am unpredictable if they cant handle it then they can just keep reading I really didnt think tHt much about it when I got the name cant do nothing about it now owelll....

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Fri 08/03/07 08:03 PM
OFFENSIVE TO ANYONE? It is just a joke now.. how many of you think its a bad name should I change it or what.I mean cmon its just a joke is it really that offensive or childish for me to have used such a name. Hey besides I like that position and This is..... the 2000's not.... the days ment for the weak only the strong will survive.I mean really cmon there are so many other things wrong in this world other then having 69 in your name....?????????ANY WAY LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION PLEASEhappy

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Fri 08/03/07 07:46 PM
Well anyone who has a sense of humor should laugh at it not be offended .But....ok Thank you for your opinion on that though. I will take it into consideration.But What I said still true regardless of my name and not just me ALL!!!GUYS!!!! So dont just try in single me out just cause I have a name you dont approve of.

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Fri 08/03/07 07:15 PM
Well I have been on a couple of singles sights and........well I dont consider myself ugly but.....when I guy doesnt get a response from a women he thinks is attractive that he sent a message and would only just like to maybe have 1 tiny conversation with her .Doesn't reply and happens on numorous ocassions well......tends to hurt the guys confidence level .Then on top of that he becomes more shy because he doesnt have the confidence level of confronting another women because welll no one else was interested why should she?YAH....."IGNORE HIM HE WILL BE MORE INTERESTED" UMMMMMM ....NO if you dont show any interest in me I wont bother you. NO GUY LIKES GETTING SHUTDOWN.

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Thu 08/02/07 05:03 AM
what was the point in calling the cops.Let the kids be kids it was a blanket.........I WOULD WANT TO KIK SOME ASS FOR GETTING ME SENT TO JAIL .It wasnt like he was kikn her ass or anything it was a bloody blanket.Man you sound like a party crasher to me i.Nightly medative walk lolol need more info cause right now you just sound like a narc to me.And on top of that a medative walk huh...laugh laugh .Im not a hater but that so sounds uncool .

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Thu 08/02/07 04:30 AM
Have a great morning and the day passes by at work very quikly happy .What is it that would happen to you to make your day Great? Id like to get a morning surprise but thats not going to happen lololol laugh laugh :tongue: other then that ......I'd just like to make it thru the day with out hurting myself ,that would be nice lol

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Wed 08/01/07 08:34 PM
Im new here so guess I dont know whats going on ????I take it she met someone on here and moved there and....He turned out to be a ars and she left came back home ...Is that correct? If so happy you were able to make it out of a bad situation. happy