Community > Posts By > WORKINGMAN69

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 09:33 AM
wtf^^^^^^^^^^ how did that happen???????laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 09:32 AM
Ok not relly sure what to think about your comment thr Brian .I hope it wasn't spose to be hurtful. because I'd hate to have to make you cry!!!sad

They changed my age because....they had me at 25 ??? I am 31 born in 1976 on june 26 thats why it was changed.

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 09:22 AM
k Im not really sure if I should get offensive over brians comment? If I should here it goes....They had me at 25 I am not 25 I am 31. I work out and get great tans I look great in my opinion I dont need No stinkn magazine .You go right ahead a jump on that one brian loloololol

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 09:13 AM
WTF!!!!!!! I DOKNOT APRECIADE U PULLEN UP MY PROFYL AND MAKN FUN OF MY GRAMMER AND ALL!!! i WORKED HARD ON THAT THINK WE ARE NOT WE WHO WE ARE TO BE THAT WAS THE QUESTION.laugh laugh laugh :tongue:

But........Not really, thats pretty funny **** lololol.But you must been kinda bored to find them allhappy laugh

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sun 08/05/07 12:30 AM
Well its like this she cheated it cost her parents 32 k. I bet her parents never let her forget about it .It was well planned and genious Now even her parent hate that she cheated on him i think its a great revenge on her .She will NEVER!!!! live it down now.

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 02:30 PM
YAH YAH YAH ......i already know that beauty is only skin deep... I wanna Know what happened inside that 10 minutes that made the date end sooo quikly.. Cmon give more info I mean beauty is skin deep .Thats like sayn a dollar is worth 100 pennies.

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 02:23 PM
ok???? I still dont know who or what the problem was ? Ok she was goureous and he was.........? He was nice she was nice I mean really whats the deal did she not like him? or vise versa?Was she a biznitch ?Not really getting your point other then people aren't as beutiful on the inside as they are on the outside??There is really no point in saying that we already know all that.

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 02:18 PM
Can I get a 'YEP!!!! YEP!!!!!"happy

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 02:15 PM
Sounds like something I would do to get revenge! I actually dont know what I would do .Most people would prob kik his best frnds ars but not him........He does that I think its awsome !!laugh laugh laugh

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 02:12 PM
i KNOW THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE READ ALL WEEK !!!!happy happy happy

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 01:45 PM
You've got to love this guy... This is a true story about a recent
> wedding that took place at ClemsonUniversity. It was in the local
> newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned it. It was a huge wedding with
> about 300 guests.
>
> After the wedding, at the reception, the groom got up on stage with
a
> microphone to talk to the crowd. He said he wanted to thank everyone
> for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their
wedding.
> He especially wanted to thank the bride's and his family and to
thank
> his new father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception. As a
token
> of his deep appreciation he said he wanted to give everyone a
special
> gift just from him. So taped to the bottom of everyone's chair,
> including the wedding party was an envelope. He said this was his
gift
> to everyone, and asked them to open their envelope. Inside each
manila
> envelope was an 8x10 glossy of his bride having sex with the best
man.
> The groom had gotten suspicious of them weeks earlier and had hired
a
> private detective to tail them.
>
> After just standing there, just watching the guests' reactions for
a
> couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said, "F--- you!"
Then
> he turned to his bride and said, "F--- you!" Then he turned to the
> dumbfounded crowd and said, "I'm outta here." He had the marriage
> annulled first thing in the morning. While most people would have
> canceled the wedding immediately after finding out about the affair,
> this guy goes through with the charade, as if nothing were wrong.
>
> His revenge--making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300
> guest wedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the bride's
and
> best man's reputations in front of 300 friends and family members.
This
> guy has balls the size of church bells. Do you think we might get a
> MasterCard "priceless" commercial out of this?
>
> Elegant wedding reception for 300 family members and friends:
$32,000.
>
> Wedding photographs commemorating the Occasion: $3,000
> Deluxe two week honeymoon accommodations in Maui: $8,500.
> The look on everyone's face when they see the 8x10 glossy of the
bride
> humping the best man: Priceless.
> There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's
> MASTERCARD!

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 12:30 PM
OK ....Im lost he askes why they do it and then....says ok you dont have to comment on everything.Am I the only one tht just caught that?laugh laugh UMMM....dont ask why something is if you cant handle the responses you will get duhhhh...

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 12:20 PM
NOT REALLY LOOKING AT IT THAT WAY I AM JUST SAYING .

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 12:08 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

THRS A BUNCH OF FLOWERS FOR YOU LULU happy

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 12:07 PM
THIS is the problem with todays society .....Everyone is so judgmental it makes me sick I am a healthy male in my prime I have a fantastic body and I make great $$$.I have a new truck and a nice home I have alot of things others dont plus I am gifted in certain areas . If anywomen thinks thr too good for me well they can do a horse 69 thenlaugh laugh :tongue:

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:58 AM
wHAT DO YOU WANT ?????LOL

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:55 AM
IM GLAD YOU ARE SUPPORTING ME THE LU LU LOLOL "EVERYMAN NEEDS GOOD SUPPORT LMMFAO:tongue: :tongue: happy

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:53 AM
WELLL>>>>> thr has been good points from both sides we will just see lu lu lololol

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:52 AM
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! lu lu lololololhappy

WORKINGMAN69's photo
Sat 08/04/07 11:51 AM
splinters in my buttocks dont feel good either lololol