Community > Posts By > paul1217

paul1217's photo
Sun 01/22/12 04:01 PM
Single, always single! Completely use to it! It still sucks!drinker drinker drinker frustrated

paul1217's photo
Sun 01/22/12 02:54 PM
pitchfork offtopic

paul1217's photo
Sun 01/22/12 02:21 PM

It seem when u say I want more then Sex the relationship becomes threaten, later ending!

Probably because sex entered the relationship too early. All guys, and probably all women, want sex. If sex enters the relationship early, before there is a connection based on common interests and mutual respect. If there is no real foundation to a relationship before sex, then when the sex slows the relationship is doomed.

paul1217's photo
Sat 01/21/12 03:59 PM
Congratulations and best of luck! When is the house warming party?:banana: :banana:

paul1217's photo
Sat 01/21/12 03:44 PM
I knew a guy that use to walk up to complete strangers at a local beach bar and simply ask, " Want to F...?". Needless to say he got slapped across the face about 10 times a night. The surprising part is he left with someone about half the nights he went there. noway

paul1217's photo
Sat 01/21/12 03:30 PM

I met this guy for the first time at a nice family resturant. Kids running around, and as the waitress was walking to our table to take our order he asked me, " Can I crawl under the table and lick your Cl!t?" I got up and left. Can't make this stuff up folks.

Classy guy's out there! Around here we wait till after dessert to ask that type of question.laugh slaphead waving flowers

paul1217's photo
Sat 01/21/12 03:23 PM
So is your girlfriend, you know the pretty one, single?oops

paul1217's photo
Sat 01/21/12 02:20 PM
When I started texting, so I could actually communicate with my teenage daughter, I was told I was "Textually challenged" be cause I had to ask her what "k" meant. I didn't realize that it had become to much work to hit the "o" key.

Thankfully someone has invented all of these shortcut acronyms for texting. Now it only takes about 15 minutes, instead of 20 to have a conversation that would take about a minute and a half, if my daughter would just answer the damn phone! laugh frustrated slaphead rofl

paul1217's photo
Fri 01/20/12 11:35 PM
waving

paul1217's photo
Thu 01/19/12 05:50 PM
And if it takes off in the US some gov't agency will find a way to add substance screening to it! But that won't become public knowledge until long after it's in use!

paul1217's photo
Thu 01/19/12 03:42 PM
But the OP isn't!laugh Deactivated already, perhaps impatience is part of the problem.laugh laugh

paul1217's photo
Thu 01/19/12 02:50 PM
Another one for Daddy's little Girl's, from a rather unexpected band, The Greatful Dead. http://youtu.be/e2qIG0lJUnM

paul1217's photo
Thu 01/19/12 02:45 PM

http://youtu.be/82CYNj7noic

For a new friend here.flowers

Hi Paul!!waving ...Great song!!:banana: :banana: ...Is your friend from Ohio?...It's my home state!!:smile:

Yes, met her on here, chatted a few times usually for hours without even realizing it. Seem to have a lot in common, except of course geography. LOL frustrated

Once the heart is invested, the geography will take care of itself...don't let that hold you back!biggrin

AND....Luck, love, happiness to you Paul.....flowerforyou

Sounds good in theory, but right now I have responsibilities here (daughter in college) that make relocation out of the question for the next few years. So for now good conversation with a new friend, can't have too many of those.:thumbsup: drinks happy

Right you are!flowerforyou ....but daughter won't be in college forever and friendship is the first step...bigsmile

I always thought friendship was suppose to be the first step too. Can't figure out why I always seem to get stuck at that step, and stay there while the woman I know "date" other guys and keep coming back to their "friend", to ***** about them after. LOL

paul1217's photo
Thu 01/19/12 01:55 PM

Hi Paul!!waving ...Great song!!:banana: :banana: ...Is your friend from Ohio?...It's my home state!!:smile:

Yes, met her on here, chatted a few times usually for hours without even realizing it. Seem to have a lot in common, except of course geography. LOL frustrated

Once the heart is invested, the geography will take care of itself...don't let that hold you back!biggrin

AND....Luck, love, happiness to you Paul.....flowerforyou

Sounds good in theory, but right now I have responsibilities here (daughter in college) that make relocation out of the question for the next few years. So for now good conversation with a new friend, can't have too many of those.:thumbsup: drinks happy

paul1217's photo
Thu 01/19/12 01:32 PM

paul1217's photo
Wed 01/18/12 07:01 PM
Still waiting for mine.

paul1217's photo
Wed 01/18/12 06:56 PM
Use to jump off the back of fire trucks at about 40 miles an hour when I raced on the motorized drill team. And for work I use to enter confined spaces containing 100% explosive environments to clean out Haz Mat storage tanks.

paul1217's photo
Wed 01/18/12 06:42 PM

paul1217's photo
Wed 01/18/12 06:33 PM
I think this is where I belong. What do you guys think? Am I ugly enough or am I too ugly in which case I'll have to start my own thread?frustrated frustrated

paul1217's photo
Wed 01/18/12 05:04 PM
You can't know the first time you meet. You will find out if he is serious if he doesn't just ask to have sex with you after the first few dates. If he want's to get serious, he will respect you enough to wait. If he is moving faster than you want and it takes more than a nudge from you to slow him down, or he gets upset that you are making him wait is he really the guy you want to be with? Just my two cents. But what do I know, I'm single.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25