Community > Posts By > ShagnaC

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 11/10/07 10:03 PM
I am a pretty independant, strong personality lady. A lot of men say that is what they are looking for, but when I dont call all the time and I dont need to see them all week, they are not loving it, So I am confused. I do show men I am interested and I am very observant over the things they like, and make sure I do the small things, but does having a strong personality and independant women actually turn you off?

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 11/09/07 08:57 PM
Keep the facial hair it is sexy sexy sexy!!!!! I will not date a man without facial hair!

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:56 PM
Thnak you everyone, I really do appriciate all your words of encouragement, and NO I DIDNT go smoke lol! But I did eat a bag of trail mix lol

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:37 PM
Yes, I have had a lot of INTENSE dreams on the Chantix, but they are mainly sex dreams lol They are very vivid and wild! I also had one or two very violent dreams, not so good! Funny thing is when I was having a sex dream, I was a hour late to work, I didnt want to wake up. In the 3 years I have been with the company I have only been late twice. :O) Dream on! blushing

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:28 PM
I have had some run ins with the oncologist running some tests and it scared the sh*t out of me so I knew I had to quit. Also at 50 bucks a carton, I knew I really needed to.
So for those who quit how long did it take to get over the PEEK of not going insane lol

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:24 PM
How long until the intense cravings stop? ON a average. I thought after a week I would be over the hump of the hard part, so 2 more days lol? Help me out here lol

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:22 PM
I am using the new medication Chantix and it is amazing, a dozen people at worked used it and they ALL quit but one person. It takes away the physical addiction real well, but it is more the psychological addiction I am fighting right now. explode

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:21 PM
Oh MY GOSH!!! I have to fight these cravings for years!! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:20 PM
HAHA I remember the men with the long hair and half shirts lol

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:18 PM
I have not had a smoke in almost 5 days and it is killing me tonight for some reason! Help before I either go get a smoke or eat my entire house!!explode

ShagnaC's photo
Mon 11/05/07 04:50 PM
I can wear shorts year round lol!

ShagnaC's photo
Mon 11/05/07 04:47 PM
Snow, Whats snow? I am in AZ. Send us some snow and I will send you the 120 degrees in the summer, We are still getting in the 90's

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 11/03/07 11:22 PM
Kind of sounds like Co-Dependancy! Let go, feel your feelings and move on.

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 11/03/07 10:58 PM
Sometimes I wish I had nothing over the games and bull****, but if I didnt get a taste of it I wouldnt know what I was looking for.
I say FUC* them lol

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 11/03/07 07:03 PM
You know it isnt because I am a prude, I mean I love sex just as much as the next person, but I am sure in the hell not going to screw him the first time I see him, that is just trashy. People always talk about being single and lonley and then when they do have a great time with someone with hopes this might be it, poof! One of them is gone without a word, and they are on to the next one.

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 11/03/07 09:39 AM
Falcon,

You are so wrong about the perception you placed on me, Looks are not as important to me as someone with morals. I can say some not so nice things right now, but I will bite my tongue and let it go.

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 11/02/07 09:54 PM
mucinex took away the sore throat and the congestion in my chest but my poor nose is bothering me still.

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 11/02/07 09:38 PM
I have tried a nasal spray twice in the past and it has always made me vomit lol

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 11/02/07 09:37 PM
Tricks at home to help a stuffy nose is all lol

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 11/02/07 09:36 PM
I am not a hater, I try not to judge all men as the same, but men can not be pissed when women have their guard up either.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25