Community > Posts By > ShagnaC

ShagnaC's photo
Sun 08/26/07 08:09 PM
Nope, not PMS I think it might be a lot of stress, as I just took a promotion at work and we are working with a lot of acute teens.

ShagnaC's photo
Sun 08/26/07 07:36 PM
The weird thing is, I have worked Psychology/Behavioral Health for 16 years and I was CLUELESS on how to snap out of it. I just kept telling myself it will pass as it always does. I have not been down like that for YEARSSSS so it was kind of scary

ShagnaC's photo
Sun 08/26/07 07:33 PM
It was something out of my control, and always will be.

ShagnaC's photo
Sun 08/26/07 07:27 PM
I am a all around happy person who is always laughing and seeing the good in everything,
Has anyone ever been so depressed they were physically sick. and actually felt like they were going to die? Then just out of no where you wake up a few days later and it is pretty much over?

ShagnaC's photo
Thu 08/23/07 07:44 PM
I dont talk to them that much, but they also are not taking the the first step. I talk to a few on a reg basis though

ShagnaC's photo
Thu 08/23/07 10:03 AM
That was nice thank you, I am a supervisor and I am always trying to find new ways to promote TEAM WORK!

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 08/22/07 10:52 PM
It makes me sad as this person will be leaving and I will not be able to stay in contact with them.. I can not say why though.

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 08/22/07 10:51 PM
It is a trip sometimes, like I said it is nothing sexual, this person knows when I am upset without even talking to me or with me not even showing any sign of it, and I can do the same with them. About a month ago I was kind of depressed and stayed in bed all day and come to find out so did this person without us even talking to one another until later on.

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 08/22/07 09:32 PM
Has anyone felt this before? I really need to talk. I am actually pretty sad about it.

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 08/22/07 09:26 PM
Women and I am not gay either...

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 08/22/07 09:11 PM
Ozzy
Tesla
Creed
Nickelback
BuckCherry

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 08/22/07 09:08 PM
Workingman I dont have to tell them they already know, we dont have to speak and we know what one another is thinking, when this person was hurt even before I knew it I was feeling the same pain, it is just bizare. When this person is sad I am sad, when they are having a great day so am I, and it isnt that we are taking on one anothers feelings it is just a coinsident (sp)
I am just having a hard time with it I think.

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:56 PM
It is to where when they hurt I am hurting, when they are sad I am sad and happy even in a physical aspect. I dont know if that is healthy though. It isnt a co-dependant thing it goes much further then that. it is BIZARE!!!

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:55 PM
I dont think it is our place as it does destroy the trust. if she wanted her dad to have it she would make sure he got it. I have a 14 year old also who has a lot of feelings towards what her father has done to her (walked out) due to being a addict, and her and I talk about it some, but it is for her to work that out with him, but she knows I am there to pick up the pieces.

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:53 PM
Has anyone had such a connection with someone that was not a lover and can not explain how strong it is? I am like freaking out on this. I am not a big spirt believer but I have no idea what the heck is happening.. Please tell me I am not nuts.. What are your thoughts.

ShagnaC's photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:34 PM
My ex had so much hair and I LOVED IT! I cant stand dating a man without facial, or chest hair, I never even dated a man who was bald! Men some of us women LOVE IT!

ShagnaC's photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:31 PM
I love rubbing the tip of my nose over his hairy chest.

ShagnaC's photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:28 PM
8-12 weeks :O(

ShagnaC's photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:27 PM
I have good drugs but I dont want a damn cast from my wrist to my shoulder, It is to hot in AZ for that

ShagnaC's photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:26 PM
I just saw a post about men and shaving, I love hair on a man, a mustache and gotee and a hairy chest is soooooooo sexy! Okay women what do you all like as far as hair on a man?

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25