Community > Posts By > ShagnaC

ShagnaC's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:10 PM
Has anyone every had to walk away from their very best friend of years and years? Can you lease share your story?

ShagnaC's photo
Sun 09/14/08 07:21 PM
Single and missing the companionship of a good man!tears tears

ShagnaC's photo
Sun 09/07/08 12:27 AM
Thank you, all I wanted was some coffee and I have no problem paying for it but he thought it was to expensive lol I dropped him off in the parking lot and left!

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 09/06/08 11:59 PM
Have you ever just took funny pictures of yourself and had a blast, I had a shi*ty date so I left, came home and took some picture lol

ShagnaC's photo
Tue 09/02/08 06:10 PM
Tempe Here

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 08/16/08 10:29 PM
It sucked as I was fast asleep I took a sleeping pill

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 08/16/08 10:14 PM
Never ever take a sleeping pill with a vibrator that you plug in either!

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:52 PM
You remember who started that dont you, He has not been on for awhile but he actually took a peek at my profile the other day.

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:48 PM
Yes, they were fun~ After awhile there was so much drama and BS I had no interest coming on anymore, but it seems a little more mellow now, You were around when we started with the Jello wernt you

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:46 PM
I would much rather be in the cold then the heat of AZ, but people who live in the cold wish they had our heat so we are all fuc**ed

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:45 PM
Yes cream it has been a long time, I pop in here and there just not as much as I did when JSH started

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:42 PM
I was born in LA the humidity is horrible.But when it gets to be 120 out here I would rather be anywhere else

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:37 PM
Not bored as that is a state of mind, just tired of being home alone on the weekends, Yes, I can go out but tired of the same **** over and over lol Come to AZ and you would stay inside as well, it is HOT!

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:18 PM
Sitting at home alone sad every weekend lol

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 07/23/08 04:50 PM
She is in her early 20's and he was everything to her, I just wish I can take her pain away.

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 07/23/08 04:48 PM
I have worked Mental/Behavioral health for 17 years and I do understand the pain people feel, but there is help out there.

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 07/23/08 04:45 PM
I just dont understand this.. My best friend who is like a siter to me, we are more or less family, anyway she is on vacation and she got a call from her daughter and the daughters husband killed himself. I met him 6 months ago as they live out of state and it is heart renching. Hearing the details of what she is going through makes me ill as I cant even understand what pain she is going through right now.

All I can say is if this is something you thought about or thinking about PLEASE reach out as it can effect SOOOOOOOOO many people.

ShagnaC's photo
Tue 07/22/08 01:52 PM
My divorce was final in May, I had mixed feelings but it all works out!bigsmile

ShagnaC's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:21 PM
Okay men, needing some input on your view points!

I am a very independant women, I have a great job, a house, car, I take care of my two older teens. I dont complain, I dont like drama or BS, I guess you can say I have a pretty stong personality but a good balance. I dont need to call a man everyday, I dont need to see him all the time and I dont mind it when he goes out with his friends, but I do make sure he knows he is important and I never forget the small things.

Here is my question... Men say they want a independant, non clingy women but when they find that, then they have a hard time when we dont call all the time or beg for their time, why is this?

ShagnaC's photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:01 PM
NO way I think that is wrong sorry.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25