Community > Posts By > ShagnaC

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 05/06/09 12:36 AM
Hello from Tempe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is getting hot~~~~

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 03/28/09 08:39 PM
People come into your life for a Reason a Season or a Lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person. When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on. Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season. LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a Reason, a Season or a Lifetime.

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 03/28/09 08:06 PM
Thank you Rains but please re-read as I said I had a event happen to me and I did not disclose any information about the clients I work with other then the field I work in.

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 03/28/09 07:40 PM
I work in this field with adolescents and had a very bizzare event happen and wanted to see if anyone elce has had unexplained things happen to them as well.

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 03/28/09 07:39 PM
Does anyone also work in this field?

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 03/28/09 07:38 PM
Has anyone every heard of this? highly sensitive soul

ShagnaC's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:30 PM
SHAGNA My name is Shana and before I got married my husband now ex and I use to hate each other as he was a friend of the family and he would call me SHAGNA when he was pissed at me. I use that nick name all the time now lol

ShagnaC's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:58 PM
18 years in the adolescent psychology/behavioral health field and I would not change it for anything

ShagnaC's photo
Sun 03/08/09 04:46 PM
Wow, this can be a touchy subject. I HATE drugs as I left my husband when he started using them, I also work in a treatment center.
Yes drug addicts are pretty fu**ed up people and do really horrible things, but what kind of crapy things had to happen to these people to put them in the situations they are in as a addict? I think addicts have choices to get clean and sober and if they choose not to thats on them, but we have to remember we can not judge someone as you have not lived in their shoes. Dont have to like it but who are we to judge?

ShagnaC's photo
Sun 03/08/09 12:15 PM
You hit it on the head Pat!

ShagnaC's photo
Sun 03/08/09 12:11 PM
Very overwhelming

ShagnaC's photo
Sun 03/08/09 12:09 PM
I dont drink, Just trying to see how other people delt with it. I have always been able to control my feelings and it came very easy for me to do, I had a traumatic event happen where I had to save someones life and since then I am feeling EVERYTHING, it isnt a bad thing but I am not use to it because no matter how hard I try to control it I cant. I know it isnt bad I am feeling things but when you are not use to it then it makes it hard.

ShagnaC's photo
Sun 03/08/09 12:05 PM
Has anyone always been able to block and control their feelings, then something happens and you are just a ball of feelings, and no matter how hard you try to block out the feelings you cant, so now you are overwhelmed as you dont know what to do with it because no matter how hard you try to block them it doesnt work.

ShagnaC's photo
Mon 03/02/09 05:35 PM
knowing that I was needed that bad kind of scared me, I just reponded and I did what I had to do but thinking about it now it hard.

ShagnaC's photo
Mon 03/02/09 05:12 PM
It happen at work~

ShagnaC's photo
Mon 03/02/09 05:05 PM
Has anyone delt with a traumatic even and was traumatized by it? I was and it is just horrible, I have never ever seen so much blood in my life~
I am just thankful I was there to save that person but it really messed my head up.

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 01/24/09 07:51 PM
Peanut butter and Mayo on wheat bread!!

ShagnaC's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:41 PM
I would kick them both to the curb!!!!

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 01/21/09 05:29 PM
I lost 100 pounds going to Weight Watchers and the gym!! You dont have to starve yourself but you do learn how to eat right!

ShagnaC's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:10 PM
I need a man taller then I am. I am 5'7 and like them around 6'

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25