Community > Posts By > jayboy07

jayboy07's photo
Thu 07/12/07 10:16 AM
I give Psychological Evaluations every day at 3PM IM me at jcarmile on Yahoo...lol

jayboy07's photo
Thu 07/12/07 06:50 AM
Everyone has feelings(Except for the occasioanl Psycopath) but Men have them, and I havent known a Man that doesnt show them. Emotions come in all forms...Anger....Sadness...Happiness...

I think women want men to show the Softer side of there emaotions, which some men have a hard time doing..Its a guy thing...

I have no problems, when I meet someone I am open and honest from the get go, Im like that becaue Ive learned from mistakes.

jayboy07's photo
Thu 07/12/07 06:24 AM
Thank you. I also have heard that feeling bad at first it natural but in time it goes away and understanding kicks in. Thanks!

jayboy07's photo
Thu 07/12/07 06:12 AM
Lets see. I am 29 yrs old. I met my Daughters Mother and a one night stand occured. She got pregnant, and I did the right thing, I took her in and took care of her. We never really knew each other but I tried so hard to make things work for the sake of my daughter.

After my daughters birth, things came into light between me and my lil girls Mom. We found out that we are totally different, have nothing in common, and because of that do not get along. I could deal with trying to make it work, but my lil girls mom has two kids from a previous relationship. She does not have physical custody of them, and I have spent loads of money on lawyers trying to help her get them back.

Now we are at the end of our relationship. My daughter is 10 months old, and I love her very much. I have been putting off ending the relationship, in fear of my lil girl growing up in a broken home already. I do care for my daughters Mom, I always will for she is the Mother of my baby girl.

Im so messed up now, not sure what to do. I have Money, great job. My lil girls Mom doesnt. We both come from very poor rough backgrounds, I just worked very hard to make it and I have become successful. She hasnt, if we split she goes back to nothing. It hurts me to think how she will struggle without me. And then I think about my lil girl, will she hate me growing up knowing I left her Mom? That also burns me up. Ive never been married and this is my first child. I grew up with no Father, and my Mom died of a drug overdose when I was 14 yrs old, so I know what it feels like to not have yourt parents, I do not want my lil girl to feel that way.

Im sure I will figure this out as I always do, but sharing this helps me figure it out. Anyone that read this, thanks for reading.

jayboy07's photo
Thu 07/12/07 06:01 AM
If you have feelings for him....I say follow your heart sweety. But, this is a huge step in life...moving in with someone...and then having to rely on them for transportation and whatever else.

Have a back up plan if things go wrong. Never put everything you have on something. In todays world, you have to be independant and be able to take care of yourself if the ball ever drops.

I say make sure if things went wrong you still have something to fall back on. Think it through though. Listen to your heart I say, but use you mind for a second opinion!

jayboy07's photo
Thu 07/12/07 05:57 AM
Like they say...There is someone out there for everyone. People that cant get anyone to talk to them, how are you trying? I mean, are you sparking up the conversation? Are you being confident when talking?

Ive learned that Physical Attraction is what sparks people talkin that are looking. Then once getting to know each other the personality takes over.

To every woman that feels like they are getting used for the quick lay...(and the guys are gonna kill me for this) stop sleeping with guys until you know that something is there for real. trust me, if you hold back after seeing them for at least a few weeks or a month, then you will know if all they want is sex or not.

jayboy07's photo
Thu 07/12/07 05:42 AM
Hey bro. Sorry to hear your wife died. Thats a tragic loss. Gaining weight becausse of depression is something that just happens I guess. As to your question, I do not think you are wrong to not be attracted to bigger women. Everyone has a taste and preference.

Just do your best at your own pace. A good woman will come along and accept you for who you are.

jayboy07's photo
Wed 07/11/07 12:00 PM
Anyway...your beautiful...thee is definetly someone out there for you.....

jayboy07's photo
Wed 07/11/07 11:59 AM
Yea....Dont let it get you down...Love and relationships are strange...Me myself...I met someone off of another site...we met , went out...things seemed well....She told me she liked me alot. One day she emailed me sayin she was too boring for me and not to contact her again. OK...lol....That was 2 days ago..today she im's me sayin shes sorry...and asks me out to dinner...lol...now you tell me....lol

jayboy07's photo
Wed 07/11/07 11:57 AM
Truly depends....Ive met some hotties with clothes on...clothes come off...different story....

jayboy07's photo
Wed 07/11/07 11:46 AM
I gues I am...I get road rage some times....people drive too slow sometimes!

1 2 3 4 6 Next