Community > Posts By > jayboy07

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 04:15 PM
which stand fro certified systems integrator and certifed systems teacher

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 04:14 PM

lol..my kind huh...u dont know anyhng....cause if u did, u would recognize i also work for a battered womans shelter...and i teach them clasess...i offer free FREE IT and Enginering courses to help them get back on nthere feet...and i also offered it to her...which she didnt want..wasnt what she wanted to do in life

Oh honey, I'm not buying what you are selling....

There are a plethora of reason I know this statement is not true.

How is you teaching anyone anything not through an acredited college going to do anything for anyone? It doesn't give them ANYTHING they need.

"Hey I took a random class given by some random guy about some random IT stuff"

Ya it doesn't work like that sugar.

ok...thanks hun...and if u where so smart...ill scan and send my certification programs for Wonderware MES Programming which does not have to be taught froma freakin accredited college...please post with the dumb asses

Who are you licensed to teach through?

Wonderware Invensys MES(manufacturing Execution System) Technology

look it up on www.wonderware.com - I am a CSE and a CST

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 04:11 PM

lol..my kind huh...u dont know anyhng....cause if u did, u would recognize i also work for a battered womans shelter...and i teach them clasess...i offer free FREE IT and Enginering courses to help them get back on nthere feet...and i also offered it to her...which she didnt want..wasnt what she wanted to do in life

Oh honey, I'm not buying what you are selling....

There are a plethora of reason I know this statement is not true.

How is you teaching anyone anything not through an acredited college going to do anything for anyone? It doesn't give them ANYTHING they need.

"Hey I took a random class given by some random guy about some random IT stuff"

Ya it doesn't work like that sugar.

ok...thanks hun...and if u where so smart...ill scan and send my certification programs for Wonderware MES Programming which does not have to be taught froma freakin accredited college...please post with the dumb asses

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 04:09 PM

I think if you love someone you don't talk about breaking up or tell the other person to walk out the door

You do if you are a manipulator Tina....

cant we all tell this woman has had some major issues with relationships....angry woman...go look at her...i would be mad too!!!

dude you are so off base.......she is very well liked here.......your not going to like to like the responses you get from attacking her

so that means everyone has to like her? and she attacked me 1st...if u dint read right dip****

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 04:07 PM

I think if you love someone you don't talk about breaking up or tell the other person to walk out the door

cant we all tell this woman has had some major issues with relationships....angry woman...go look at her...i would be mad too!!!

Oh sweetie, I've worked for the Battered Women's Shelter in my town for years, I've heard your story over and over and over, just different names and places...I'm not angry, I have a great man. I've never been in a situation that you describe, I've never let myself depend on a man for my well being or that of my child.

I'm not stupid sugar, I'm a very wise woman. I just know your kind.

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 04:05 PM

just who you refering to in this statement ,you come on here asking for advice and now you dissing people that you don't agree with

i didnt start the dissing babe...she started callin me a manipulator from get go..and i was liek what? go back and read her 1st few comments to this...and u will see

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 04:04 PM

if you're so smart why didn't you think of the money issues before you were married?

bcause when we got married, her 2 kids lived with there dad in GA....and when they came to visit for xas, and seen how mice our house was, and how cool i was they wanted to come live with us...

i encouraged that...but didnt know there own father would not send child support for them...
Why wouldn't she file for support?

He won't answer that question for some reason.

i did answer that...i downloaded and rpinted child support enforcement papaers..and a month went by, and i asked her about if she mailed them off..and she hadnt even finished fillin them out yet

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 04:03 PM

drinker drinker

and ur agreeing with her? i mean come on...does it sound like i was this horrible husband??

hell she even tellls me im the greatest man she ever knew....and still loves me....we are seperated..but she gives me more credit than u 2 chicks have, and she is the one mad at me...

does the sound of angry women ring a bell..been used and abused one too many times??? well sorry hun..im not like that...never have been n3ever will

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 04:01 PM

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 04:00 PM

...You better hope she isn't dragging this sh!t out as long as possible to get more money!

...You send her money for cigs?!?!?!surprised
I'm sorry...sounds like your being SUCKERED!

sounds like it...but i wot send again....weve talked and if she wants to work it out we will..if not im movin on.....

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 03:57 PM

I don't think you should be expected to pull all of the weight.
She needs to GROW up and be a WOMAN!
I don't think you know it but maybe she married you for the money. This is a woman that lives with her momma...She thought she could continue staying at home.
Your request wasn't unreasonable...
Work...the FAMILY needed the help.

thank you...finally osme sence...if i need help and ask...why couldnt she just help me...??

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 03:56 PM

shocked shocked How did you think she would be doing once you told her to pack up and go to her parents with her two grown butt kids and her with no job or education?????shocked shocked

i figured she had her mom to help her out, and i told her i would also help out if she needed...

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 03:54 PM

move on get a divorce

does this mean where over,

tearstears tears tears

tears tears tears tears
laugh laugh laugh

i guess so...im sorry for the bashi ealrier...just was lookin for some conversation about all this.....

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 03:53 PM

All this whining over a woman that you probably didn't even know...move on with your life brodrinker drinker drinker

maybe ur right....but u know....i do love her...and still do...just going thru some things....tryin to get it all out now...

Yep, his name is Steve, or Bob, or Mark, and you're still footing the bill....

u might be right....but then if ur are wrong....look, i love her and her kids...i cannot sit back and know they are doing without...it is my wife...and i do love her

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 03:50 PM

Everyone has problems. And everyone can overreact.

I think you are looking for enough women to say they would take the man back....in hopes that the law of averages will dictate that your woman will take you back.

Let me make this very simple:

IF YOU LOVE HER...DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO WIN HER BACK. GET DOWN ON ONE KNEE....STAND OUTSIDE HER WINDOW PLAYING "YOUR" SONG...WHATEVER. YOU GOTTA ASK YOURSELF: HOW BAD DO I WANT HER BACK.

Just be careful not to cross that razor-thin line between the grand gesture and stalking.

i have treid that...but she says she needs space and time...to think things thru...but keeps tellin me she loves me...then other day send sme an emailsayin how she was out of cigs...kids didnt have this or that...knowing i love all of them and sent her $$$

Well then she ain't as dumb as you seem to want to portray her as sugar...Sounds like she's pretty f'n smart to me.....

She gets cash and doesn't have to see you in the process...win/win.

lol...typical....thanks....

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 03:49 PM

All this whining over a woman that you probably didn't even know...move on with your life brodrinker drinker drinker

maybe ur right....but u know....i do love her...and still do...just going thru some things....tryin to get it all out now...

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 03:47 PM

Everyone has problems. And everyone can overreact.

I think you are looking for enough women to say they would take the man back....in hopes that the law of averages will dictate that your woman will take you back.

Let me make this very simple:

IF YOU LOVE HER...DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO WIN HER BACK. GET DOWN ON ONE KNEE....STAND OUTSIDE HER WINDOW PLAYING "YOUR" SONG...WHATEVER. YOU GOTTA ASK YOURSELF: HOW BAD DO I WANT HER BACK.

Just be careful not to cross that razor-thin line between the grand gesture and stalking.

i have treid that...but she says she needs space and time...to think things thru...but keeps tellin me she loves me...then other day send sme an emailsayin how she was out of cigs...kids didnt have this or that...knowing i love all of them and sent her $$$

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 03:46 PM

if you're so smart why didn't you think of the money issues before you were married?

bcause when we got married, her 2 kids lived with there dad in GA....and when they came to visit for xas, and seen how mice our house was, and how cool i was they wanted to come live with us...

i encouraged that...but didnt know there own father would not send child support for them...

Why haven't you and her called the state to start proceedings to collect child support for them? Or get a lawyer?

lol..i asked he rto do that...child support enforement..i even downloaded and printed paperwork for her...a month went b i asked her...did u send it off yet...she said no...but im almost done fillin it out....lol...and she satid home all day

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 03:45 PM

what spock I aint mad... and I feel like I am stating some good advice and all that jazz... grrrrr

guess I'm leaving here...

B.O.L. mister man flowers

look ur right, u have given good advice...but som of the others are asses

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 03:44 PM

we have some mad women on her tonight fellas....to say she shouldnt come back after i 100% suported her and her 2 kids for a year, and none of them ever did without, and not to mention i was a mentor to them, and they loved me very much.....

Dude, you have a complex, you want her dependant on you...if she has a brain in her skull she'll stay at her mom's...

lol..a complex?? if i wanted her dependant on me then why would i ask her to get a PT job to help me out when taking care of everythign myself>?