Community > Posts By > jayboy07

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:32 AM

And Goof, you'd better share you knew my post was facetious.

OP how far are you from Ohio?

who is OP?

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:30 AM

Fran, I often throw myself at morose men in bars who are upset over their wives. I just walk up and say, "take me home"? Don't you?

Why can't I be this guy??laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

i sure wish u where there...cause one left crying, and i tried explaining it wasnt her.....

rofl rofl
ding ding ding ding we have a weiner

previously professed love for his wife, he couldnt act upon these women because of his love for his wife... now recanting :laughing:

what was i recanintg?? I didnt i dont think...i still couldnt sleep with anyone else...

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:29 AM

Fran, I often throw myself at morose men in bars who are upset over their wives. I just walk up and say, "take me home"? Don't you?

I'm trying to be good, figured I'd at least give it a try... frustrated

All the time!!! especially if they make almost 100K/yr - frustrated

I will be good
I will be good
I will be good
I will be good
I will be good
I will be good
I will be good

$100k??? I said $98,000 from my full time...lol..i make about $70k more form my online bizz...and im trying to start up a Edicational Organization now to help homeless, youthful offenders, ex cons and single parents get FREE IT and/or Engineering related classes...and then job placement services...all free! Dont u think people need more oppurtunity inn America???

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:27 AM
but then i found out...thats the worst thng to tell a woman,,,it isnt you its me! ....

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:27 AM

Why can't I be this guy??laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

i sure wish u where there...cause one left crying, and i tried explaining it wasnt her.....

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:25 AM

did those 4 women throw themselves at you at home?

listen to your inner conscience, follow your gutt. good luck

well 2 of them did.....we wnt to my place....and had a drink...i was in mad mode then....thinkin i was gonna get over my wife....and yea...pretty much thrw themselves on me,.....and i thought i could do it...but couldnt.....

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:23 AM

sorry...but I read your story, and "Golddigger" kept popping into my mind....I think you need to step away from your feelings and take a real, hard look at what happened to you and your "fast, fast" relationship....

move on before you loose everything...

i thought about that as well....but u can tell after a year, if someone is fakin love...and i know she loves me....maybe at beggining.....but i know she does or did love me

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:21 AM
they do....and now u prob see...i really am in love...and i know i made a misatake...

i mean i just want to talk and work it out with her...

but for instance me..ive been sittin home thinking things thru....im a single dad too, have a 2 year old....so we have been home thinking things theru....and clearing my mind...

but she has been going out with friends....and i dont feel that a good way to think things thru...its a good way to heal...but thinking things thru???/

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:18 AM
i love all u guys....thanks for all the wonderful advice....its helped me alot...i was sitting at my desk....and about to loose it..not go crazy...just emotions where tearing me up inside.....

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:17 AM

I suggest you do change it and say you are marriedflowerforyou

i am....just came online...reacctivated my profile...and came straight here....

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:15 AM

why does your profile say looking for women for dating???? why not friendship??

bcause i just came back on...and this profile was from a while backl....got to change it

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:15 AM
yea, i know the love is real...cause i cant even sleep with another owman....and all of them where hot...very attractive....but i couldnt do it....what does that mean?

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:14 AM
lol...what now? lilith? no answers for a real broken heart?

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:12 AM
no lilith401...dont go.....why go now? what did u mean by...def heart broken?

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:10 AM
yea im gonna give it a few days....a lil space....then an email tellin her i love her...miss her, and im here for her....

but also respect her enuff to give that little space...but also making sure she knows...im being faithful...and still in love with her...just giving her what she needs now...

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:06 AM
lol..i never thought id be the one needing realtionship advice....i dont think i ever loved someone like this b4...

but i know i love her...wanna know how?

when she 1st left, i thought awesome! what a load of stress lifted....then i stated goin out a lil bit....in the last 2 weeks...ive had 4 women come on to me in bars....and all 4 wanted to come back to the place for one night stands...

and each time..i could not do it.....i wanted to at 1st....but couldnt...maybe thats love or bcause i just turned 30....who knows...but i know i cant do one nighters anymore.....well, not now anyway....that im in love....

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:02 AM
yea...goof...thats awesome advice...cause ur right, if she is telin me she needs some time and space....then i could make things worse....just popping up....

i need to respect her needs now....and yea, she was trying somewhat....but she is a typical procrastinator...does thigs slow....cant multi task...but i knw that going in.....

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:00 AM
i am going to wait it out...give her space till this weekend....by then if she hasnt contacted me...me and my lil girl will drive out there...to leave a present for her sons bday.....

and see what happens.....what do u guys think? good planning and giving her time to think? then showing her i still love her son and her by makin sure bcause we r going thru a rough time...i still havent forgotten any of them....

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 10:56 AM
and her sons bday is in a few days...and i know she cant get him anyhting...and i want to do his bday like we had planned...just not sure if i would be steppin on toes doing or sending anything

jayboy07's photo
Wed 10/15/08 10:55 AM
i have...i went against every web site and relationship expert at 1st...i called...emialed....sang her a song and posted it on myspace.....everything...she even got down financially...and i found out, and i setn her $$$ to help her out...cause she is at her moms with no job..no money and 2 teenage kids....

and i love them all, they are my responcability now...