Community > Posts By > ameercommoner

ameercommoner's photo
Wed 07/19/17 09:09 AM
fiddle faddle

ameercommoner's photo
Tue 07/18/17 06:44 PM
Again, I seem to be the last one to the Forum.

Per catinidaho: I have a thought. What is so great about shooting a gun?

Hi Catinidaho, shooting really is a lot of fun. It combines sport and science and can be done by almost everyone. Even the disabled and blind (I'm not kidding)can learn to shoot with the help and aid of another.

It's something the whole family can do. It's personally challenging to be able to hit the target or put several hits into the same spot.

Shooting teaches respect and responsibility. Guns can be deadly just like cars, electricity and back yard pools.

Shooting takes concentration, relaxed breathing, the proper stance, the proper hold on the weapon so you don't injure yourself, then lining up the sights with target and keeping them there while you squeeze the trigger.

It's just fun and the better one gets at hitting the target, the more fun it is. Take care.

ameercommoner's photo
Tue 07/18/17 06:27 PM
Sorry to hear that Tom4. I'm sure your successors will appreciate and enjoy them.

ameercommoner's photo
Mon 07/17/17 04:47 PM
Can I be happy without sex? Sure, I was the first 18 years of my life!

Seriously, for me, sex is one of the most intimate expressions of love.

It would be difficult to be in a loving relationship where sex was absent due to an emotional or physical disability.

We would have to modify our behavior and do what ever we could to pleasure one another within the limits of that disability.

It could, or would, make me frustrated, but I would still be happy and in love.

ameercommoner's photo
Mon 07/17/17 04:21 PM
All i want is honest and long term relationship and make me feel like a woman again.

Feli1790, you have that relationship already, with yourself! The only person you have to live with for the rest of your life is you, so love who you are.

If it's difficult to find honesty in the men out there, then just take a little more time to get to know them before committing your emotions and love. It might help to weed out the frauds.

You're beautiful, you're young, you're intelligent. It'll work out.

ameercommoner's photo
Mon 07/17/17 04:08 PM
First of all, Congrats to you on your wedding EyeAmYourHostThreeNine! There is nothing wrong with a female friend as the Best Man. In fact it's cool so long as the Bride is alright with it. It sounds to me like you're surrounded with Love. My best to you and yours.

ameercommoner's photo
Sun 07/16/17 06:51 PM
Ireland including Northern Ireland. Beautiful, friendly and fun.

ameercommoner's photo
Fri 07/14/17 05:23 PM
Hi all, I'm a little late to the forum but I'll toss my two cents in. A jar of peanut and a spoon. Berries, fruit or yogart. If I feel like working for it, a fried egg sandwich with ham or bacon or the always good, grilled cheese sammie.

ameercommoner's photo
Tue 07/11/17 01:17 PM
I lo.....aaaaaachoo.......love cats. Anaaaaachooo....and they especially loaaaaooove me. However, IIIII'm...aaaaahhhhh....lergic.

ameercommoner's photo
Tue 07/11/17 08:54 AM
Hi Piecesmoon, my first time in your shop. What a lovely place! I brought a cup of Sumatra mandailing and fresh blueberries from the farmers market to snack on.

ameercommoner's photo
Mon 07/10/17 07:48 AM
I am also glad the parents found the strength to speak out against this monster who victimized innocent children.

You are right, there are other privileged groups that receive "special" treatment by the law and who's crimes often go unpunished.

I believe when religious leader's, family member's or doctor's are the criminal's involved, there is also that element of trust, given by us all, that is violated and leaves wounds of it's own.

ameercommoner's photo
Mon 07/10/17 07:22 AM
Why is anyone initially attracted to another?

ameercommoner's photo
Fri 07/07/17 09:56 PM
In recent years we've had many of the "teeny libraries" pop up all over Wisconsin. They're fun and yes, I have used them to take a book or leave a book. Finding one in an unknown place always makes me smile.

ameercommoner's photo
Fri 07/07/17 09:38 PM
Don't feel too bad, we all need to laugh at ourselves now and again. The same thing happened to my daughter. Unlocked car, looked just like hers but the key wouldn't work. That's when she noticed a sweater on the passengers seat and several people in the restaurant window staring at her. Yes, she was embarrassed.

ameercommoner's photo
Mon 07/03/17 10:21 PM
Please keep in mind that many of the profiles, maybe half, are months or years old and inactive. The profiles were just never deactivated but the person is no longer involved with Mingle2. Best of luck to you.

ameercommoner's photo
Sun 07/02/17 07:38 PM
Peggy, could you say what the topic or nature of the 8 hour call was? Of course, nothing personal or private. Just curious.

ameercommoner's photo
Sun 07/02/17 07:34 PM
Sorry I missed the earlier conversation. Many years ago when I was a teenager wearing bell bottom pants and platform shoes, I had a three hour conversation with a very nice young lady I was interested in forming a relationship with.

ameercommoner's photo
Sat 07/01/17 11:27 AM
The good news is there are some very wonderful and sincere people on this site.

The not so good news is that you have to sift through the potential sex workers, scammers, frauds, BS and inactive accounts.

Don't lose hope. A potential relationship and love is out there.

ameercommoner's photo
Thu 06/29/17 02:36 PM
It worked for Bogart and Bacall. I think it was love.

ameercommoner's photo
Tue 06/27/17 01:12 PM
You're welcome Rooster35. I would like to add that I have always found Peggy's answers (and others) to be sensible and in Peggy's case, served with kindness.