Community > Posts By > Getseriouslady

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:43 PM
RONTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:34 PM
This topic to me speaks of morals,values, loyalty and love, as parents and people we strive to teach this and practice it daily.
We all fall short of this from time 2 time, but i feel it's the only way to be.The break down of families is the saddest thing to see and feel. Loving unconditionally,forgiveness, understanding that each person is unique and acceptance, the key to love.
A very sought after kind of life that few understand.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:19 PM
My ex cheated on me with a 5 hundred pound heifer!
No kidding, the only thing that appeared female was the breasts. Quite sad i must say!
They deserved each other, he wasn't that attractive in the first place. In time you will realize that the frustration you feel are problems that aren't even yours.You did the right thing by being loyal and truthful, be proud of yourself. Let the loser go.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 03:09 PM
Turning one parent against the other is common, state your stand and ignore your x. Put some firm limitations on the phone use, and what they talk about and to whom. I know kids can come up with some tall tales. Hope you stop the talk before it gives legal problems. My x took me to court because my son said he didn't have a bed and was made to sleep on the floor lol
No matter what i said he thought he had me hung, and went for full custody. Mind you my son was only 6 at the time. My son said he did it cuz he missed daddy.Lord knows what else he said!
It caused us alot of tears and heart ache.
Be careful.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 12:55 PM
If women ruled the world money would be spent the right way!

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 12:50 PM
Geez.. so the little things is what matters most, and family.
So you men wouldn't mind eating TV dinners for the length of a relationship. Say the relationship lasts till you're 80?
As long as you get your back scratched and your kids choose who you love?

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 12:29 PM
I like a little machoism, in fun and you know..

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 12:19 PM
LMAO!

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 12:07 PM
I'm not giving up yet, I know God has someone out there for me...
Somewhere....
Thanks for the encouragement.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 12:01 PM
Dark Brown Eyes

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 11:58 AM
Yeah, I'm way out here, just wanted to say hello!

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 11:55 AM
I guess grandma got high when she said it because it hasn't worked at all! now i have all this cooking ability and it hasn't helped!

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 11:47 AM
I've never known my friends (ladies) to ever want a one night stand, though it's possible that some have. That's the side of life I've never seen.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 11:41 AM
The way to a mans heart is through his stomach, so I took cooking classes from the age of 16 to 30. I was taught by three awesome Chef's. I can cook basically anything, so what happened to my soul mate!
Did i miss something?

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 11:32 AM
I was floored as well!
I can't believe men these days, I don't buy there games and i never will. I also had a guy feed me a sob story telling me that he wanted to move in with me so he could get a job and get his kids back from DHS. Of course sex was an issue with him as well.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 11:12 AM
I a met a guy on here who told me he wouldn't date me because i sleep to much!
Another said he wouldn't date me because i have medical conditions, this world is crazy. It really makes me think that the serious part (intentions) is swept out the door and sex takes it's place. My ex drove 50 miles to my house because he thought he'd get a laid!
A relationship means so much more than a hot night, or the possibility of one. I met another guy here who I'd never met in my life, requesting to spend the night with me and have sex.
Is anyone really serious anymore?

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 11:00 AM
Let's approach this using a reality check, I have two daughters ages 17 & 19. First take a deep breath and relax your nerves.
I know how you must feel, but what's done is done. If she is pregnant she is now responsible for another life as well as the father. She can continue schooling, perhaps online if nothing else works. Which means essentially that you're a grandparent of a precious bundle of joy (on the way)
If she's not, then nothings changed either good or bad.

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 04:49 PM
My name is Camie, i have three kids, my eldest is married my 17 year old and 12 still live with mom. By the way jason i think you're hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kudos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I live in salem oregon, i'm single and sweet.

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 04:41 PM
So where's the man of my dreams, is he far away or right next door. should i set out on a mission to find him or should i wait to be found. Either way here i am hoping to find the man i longed for but he's not to be found. Atleast not today not right now, so i go about my day praying to get a message from a sincere soul who needs love as much as i do.
I guess that day will come.

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 03:54 PM
Hmmm.. maybe there is a chance it could work, i don't know?