Mon 10/08/07 09:01 PM
But are they real?
just kidding!

no photo
Mon 10/08/07 08:55 PM
thanks so much for the good support guys, you've made me feel alot better

no photo
Mon 10/08/07 04:29 PM
Ok, i dropped my four hundred dollar camera on my kitchen floor, and i messed up the zoom. I managed to get a few horribly distorted photos, but i don't have any photo programs on this computer. Could somebody help me out?
Thanks in advance
Camie

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 11:33 AM
I'm in my last stages of dominate progressive hearing loss, I have 6% left in both ears. It's not easy finding someone who would be willing to learn sign. Nor someone who would consider a deaf partner.

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 10:48 AM
I believe because God made himself real to me in many ways. Many events happened in my life that proved he was real. When others let me down, betrayed me and essentially tore my heart into God showed me love and understanding. Because of my belief in him, I've found peace and comforting. No body made me believe it was a choice i made on my own. God uses other followers to give insight, preach the gospel and help those that need him. Seek and you shall find.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:32 PM
I feel horrible about being chunky, I've never went over a size 5 pants in years. When i hit 39 it just seemed that all those goodies came back to get me! I use to be able to eat what ever i wanted and as much as i wanted and never gain a pound. My kids say i look cute, but i want my tiny size 5's back!could some body near exercise with me?
Or what should i do?

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:15 PM
I'm sure i could shed a few useless pounds but that doesn't make me ugly unattractive. Don't listen to insecure dysfunctional twits.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:00 PM
Thank you for showing me things about trust that i was confused about.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:56 PM
I believe what the lord said, I will not question God.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:43 PM
I know God has someone out there for me, he will be my strength to pull me up on my feet when i fall, he will be a blessing at my door. I was told by a wonderful person that i will find the man of my dreams. A man've never met who knew the pain i feel,my worries and so much more, a person God calls a prophet. He knew so much about me, he said why did you tell God that no man would want you?
He said God doesn't make junk, you're a beautiful woman, just misunderstood. He said don't worry about your children they'll be fine."The Lord said in two months you'll find the one for you, I asked how do you know this. He replied the Lord said so.
So I humbly wait for the man who the Lord will Send.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:29 PM
Dear lord thank you for my beautiful children,the blood that you shed and the love you give. Without you i would never have made it.
Forgive me for cursing your name, giving up on you and not being the servant you wanted me to be.Thank you.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:44 PM
He's takin birdie pictures, I guess i'll keep lookin

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:32 PM
Love to join you, som is it a date?

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:28 PM
Ok I've got a few questions, what's your name, age, occupation and all that jazz?
Let's see.. I'm free anytime this month.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:25 PM
Where do you live?

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:20 PM
If we lived close I'd ask you for a date

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:19 PM
What?

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:16 PM
I don't see why you should be speechless, you're a handsome specimin yourself. Maybe she should be stuttering!

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:11 PM
For starters would anyone enjoy a canadian bacon slice of pizza and perhaps the company of a well bathed friend in her pj's?

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 04:22 PM
I'm another clean freak, once i finish one chore i notice i have some others to do, it never stops. I just can't go to bed if my house has germs all over the place, it diives me nuts!
I just finished steam cleaning my carpet, dusting and organizing.
My bathroom really needs a good cleaning.
$50 charge if you're interested lol!

Previous 1 3