Community > Posts By > Getseriouslady

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 03:46 PM
I did this when i was a teenager and it never worked out, and at my age i'd never consider it!
What about you?

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 03:36 PM
A tubalard fat ugly stinky,no teeth and homeless and jobless would start my run away engiine to in high speed!
Not to mention no morals,foul mouth and ignorant would be a few more on my list.

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 03:28 PM
5 things i love about myself: i'm a very honestly person, smart, lovable,understanding and kind

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 10:40 PM
barstow..
I understand your concern with my health, but quiting must be my choice, and secondly i have no photos of myself. Any smoker will tell you that comments like that are bothersone, especially from a total stranger.
Well, goodnight all.

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 10:35 PM
HA!
pardon me folks, need to get my son ready for bed.
Goodnight.

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 10:14 PM
You guys are very funny!
I say knock out smile because most of the guys who were interested in my didn't have teeth!

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 10:10 PM
Just popped in to say hi.
Never did this before

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 10:04 PM
In my experience my children turned out to just lazy, and didn't want to get up to go potty. That was many years ago though. Every situation is different. hope things work out for you.

no photo
Thu 07/05/07 09:55 PM
I'm serious to find mr. right, I've waisted to many years on men who weren't worth my tears. I'm looking for a country boy, a heart of gold with a knock out smile. I live in salem, oregon.
Thanks for your time.
Camie

1 3 Next