Community > Posts By > zanne46

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:22 PM

I'm gona eat that choco bunny from ear to tail...the easter bunny is male...right....lmao.....

I'm getting my hair changed....on Tue...that means not just cut...:banana:

I like to laugh, to make ppl laugh..and love funny ppl....flowers

I do too!! I post all kinds of silly crap just to spice up the forums!! I love to laugh & make others laugh....sometimes it works & sometimes it doesn't. Some people gets me while others doesn't! It's all good tho!!rofl

they will figure out ur divers humor...eventually...

Thats ok..in a pretty good place at the moment....so being my self...What ever is in the mind shoots out the mouth...much funnier in person or on the phone...

prior I was mostly sending out freak post from my son being in Iraq...u'll see it I'm sure ..when he goes to Afgh.....u will see the other side...lol

until then I say....:tongue:laugh

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:16 PM

u r going to be terminated tomorrow....I'm eating bunnies tomorrow...laugh :tongue: :smile:

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:15 PM
Thank god no snakes near me....I am petrified of them..

Great point..Marc..smart man....flowers

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:13 PM
I'm gona eat that choco bunny from ear to tail...the easter bunny is male...right....lmao.....

I'm getting my hair changed....on Tue...that means not just cut...:banana:

I like to laugh, to make ppl laugh..and love funny ppl....flowers

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:59 PM
Edited by zanne46 on Sat 04/03/10 11:03 PM
Teddy Pedergrass....I actually worked in biofeed back lab and put the thingy's on him,put his shirt back on...and had a few beers with him and others....I'm sad he has past...beautiful...kind..man..

That show..with the guy with the white bird on his shoulder..I forget his name..but..at the same time..he was a real ***..

And a profesional.Hockey player....from the past..actually went on a few dates....I will not name him though...so sorry....

Oh and, Ina Balan and actress...I was her nanny...when I was 21...agin another lovely soul..she was best friends and lived a mile away from Paul Newman....

I've been around..lots of life experience..

And Pope John Paul...think he was the 6th..I was 15..I forget..yet remember..:smile: happy

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:53 PM

How its almost Sunday and I lost Fri.and Sat.noway noway

Well, nice to see ya, Terry. Me and the gals, and a few guys have been talking about big boobs dipped in chocolate with assorted toppings. How are you? oops
noway I'm STARTING to get a hell of an appetite,drool

whoa rofl

oops mis read now wonder I am thing litterally about FOOD....

no choco boobs for me..but that choco bunny..tomorrow is his day...in my gut...laugh :tongue:

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:50 PM

Well, nice to see ya, Terry. Me and the gals, and a few guys have been talking about big boobs dipped in chocolate with assorted toppings. How are you? oops

whoa rofl

me hungry toooooo..

actually I don't want to instant message with people I don't know, tonight...maybe tomorrow..or the next day..rofl rofl

so what ya feel like eating....?????tongue2

Pssst, I think he's hungry for chocolate covered boobies with all the fixins!!!laugh

agreed...like I seid screw the bunny which no man here will do..the bunny is male..right ?????

so choc boobs with all the fixins....he would enjoy....lmao

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:48 PM

I like that post your funny you got any jokes?happy

as a deployed military man u should have some good ones....u guys have to entertain ur selves..come on give us a goody...lmao

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:43 PM

raptor jesus will be mad at you for not believening him

I believe......noway laugh frustrated

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:42 PM

Just in case you need itrofl rofl rofl

ohhhhhhhhhhhh..u have no idea how much I need that card..post it to my pc...remind me daily it could be worse....lol

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:41 PM

All right already!!!!!

I just sent him an email!

If I'm rejected

you are sooooo dead!:heart:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

get him girly....lmao

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:32 PM
did he call us sweet beautiful woman ???? I'm jumping in here..

Thanks....ur so kind and sweet urself....

sleep well....:smile: :wink: :banana:

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:29 PM
:smile: frustrated noway yet rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:27 PM

I've been on Mingle for a few months now and really like it. I've never tried these forums before so thought I would give it a try.
I'm just wondering- has anyone else out there been out of the dating scene as long as I have been? (28 years). love

i've been out of the relationship scene practically my whole life and i'm 36. does that count? (never had a relationship that lasted more than a couple of months)

. . .

sad..sad....couple of months???? why if I may ask boldly....bigsmile

28 yrs...yikes....5 yrs frightens me...couldn't image 28 yrs...hmm..

good luck to u...

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:23 PM

I've been on Mingle for a few months now and really like it. I've never tried these forums before so thought I would give it a try.
I'm just wondering- has anyone else out there been out of the dating scene as long as I have been? (28 years). love

i've been out of the relationship scene practically my whole life and i'm 36. does that count? (never had a relationship that lasted more than a couple of months)

. . .

sad..sad....couple of months???? why if I may ask boldly....bigsmile

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:21 PM

Sorry you feeling tough. Get well soon. That first round of spring colds or allergy crud is no fun for sure. Thankfully my doc is great about helping me with samples for some of my allergy medication. Hopefully the Easter Bunny will bring you new bed pillows that always helps my allergy relief effort.

Screw the Easter bunny..he's in trouble tomorrow..lmao

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:19 PM

whoa rofl

me hungry toooooo..

actually I don't want to instant message with people I don't know, tonight...maybe tomorrow..or the next day..rofl rofl

so what ya feel like eating....?????tongue2

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 09:56 PM

I tried this but it just gave me a bellyache

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbgv8PkO9eo

that made me dance while in bed with Pc on my lap..teh coconut song...love it....:banana: :banana:

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 09:52 PM

Quietman..feel better...xoxoxoxo

thag you veddy buch

They have this stuff at the drugstores...

Called NetiPot.....looks like a blue little tea kettele...

Also have a reusable bott;e one....put this packet of stuff in warm water....and sqirt it up ur nostril and let it run out the other side..and vice versa....I love it....

and ur nose feellllllllls so clean !

Come on we'll both be quirting stuff up our nose....u will be able "Breed" agai,..lmao

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 09:45 PM

Thirty six hours on here from a Friday to a Sunday straight through.

rant <-------------ONLY I COULD DO THAT!!!bigsmile laugh

well thats one reason why u have 24,000+ postings....hehehe

Hey sugar..how r u????

xoxxoxo