Community > Posts By > zanne46

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 01:11 AM

I know what you mean, Shasta.

But right now, at this moment, I've definitely had the wind taken out of my sails.

well move to PA and I will put the wind back in ur sails....

u can do my hard work.....:wink: :smile: laugh

I was just gonna ask if you wanted to come to Michigan to clean my house....lmao

Cleaning is on you....lmao...I've moved to many times.....but I would ,if I ever ,stop by.....rofl rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 01:05 AM

I know what you mean, Shasta.

But right now, at this moment, I've definitely had the wind taken out of my sails.

well move to PA and I will put the wind back in ur sails....

u can do my hard work.....:wink: :smile: laugh

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 01:03 AM

right, and it would interfere with the club's duties...which are to find out what clubs duties are supposed to be.

just grab one leg and I'll grab the other..it's late already...rofl

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 12:59 AM

With Zanne, yes as long as she doesn't tear off one of my legs

no worries....I am all about balance....

If I take one....I take the other.....lmao

I just had a crazy thought...not going there....rofl

Crap...it's 4 a.m. again......slaphead

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 12:55 AM

I can't remember.
All I know is she ate the whole thingsurprised

thats funny....I still have it out for this little cutie...

She comes out with the darndest conversations.

Wait til she now can't find the lipstick..cause I thru it away..she screwed it in the lid...lmao

So when I see her again...I'm gona pull the lipstick out of my pocket and apply to lips right in front of her...

she isn't my kid...so I have to take care of my pain and suffering of the loss of my L stick.....by letting her know descretly...

I caught ya....lmao

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 12:49 AM
I tell the clock to go **** itself on a bad day...

I don't want to be up at 6 a.m.

noway

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 12:43 AM

My sister ate my moms lipstick once.

did she get smacked.....lmao

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 12:42 AM

coffee....

I only drink coffee when I want to be hyper...and pour in the extra caffeine u can get at like 7/11.

Otherwise....a cold gatorade (rain berry) morning to night...bigsmile

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 12:35 AM
lipstick....

Not happy that a 4 yr old went in my purse and snagged my expensive, and favorite color stick...

I just found it under her bed...frustrated

If she were older..I'd trip her...devil

Don't take my lipstick....pitchfork

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 12:30 AM
Cleaning ppls homes...I actually love it..

What I do hate is when ppl have told me to get a real job..

Many arguements....I paid my taxes....as far as I'm concerned...I have a real job...

I go into ppls homes...crank up music and rock and roll and don't stop til done...

And ..no one is bitching me out for anything...

and, you stay physically fit....

I don't need to pay for a gym fee, or any dust collecting excersis aquipment,

No walking..just all the times in 3 hrs that I RUN up and down ppls staires...bend, squat, stretch, etc.....

There ya go....:wink:

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 12:20 AM
This is to funny...

I have 3 female friends...on going joke for yrs...

That if we jump the fence...ur mine...

And, I'm the lucky one...they don't know each other...

So, I could have 3....

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Seems to be easier to get same sex partners these days...

And, I'm not a lesbian....go figure....rofl rofl rofl slaphead

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 12:08 AM

ya i did notice lol maybe we should jus giv up on men lets jus all go les im gettin sick of da drama and bagage from the guys arnt u all

I'm in!!! Oh damn, can we still just have sex with guys here and there? I'll totally be the best girlfriend ever besides that

I'm with you on this one Gio...rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 12:01 AM

I like my little job, dont make much money, but luckily I still have alot of money saved from when I was in the marines.Anyways, walk dogs for about 3 hours, 3 times a week and get paid, im pretty happy:banana:

thats big...I see that in my neighborhood all the time.

U go into a location ,of 50 yrs and older only....

These ppl work,travel,etc, and they want their pets home and taken care of.

They don't have to worry about kennel cough...:wink:

I house sit,,,with 2 dogs,,,,from time to time....I just found out the going rate ....I've been taken advatage of...thats gonna change...frustrated :banana:

Or go get ennel cough..lol

around here we dont get very many, but as for kennels there are pretty good ones,well, the one that I have worked in was really good.Not one case of kennel cough during my time there.

so many vacinations today, but point being is you can make good money taking care of pets....no different than kid care...and u get exersise...:wink: laugh :smile:

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/08/10 11:53 PM

I like my little job, dont make much money, but luckily I still have alot of money saved from when I was in the marines.Anyways, walk dogs for about 3 hours, 3 times a week and get paid, im pretty happy:banana:

thats big...I see that in my neighborhood all the time.

U go into a location ,of 50 yrs and older only....

These ppl work,travel,etc, and they want their pets home and taken care of.

They don't have to worry about kennel cough...:wink:

I house sit,,,with 2 dogs,,,,from time to time....I just found out the going rate ....I've been taken advatage of...thats gonna change...frustrated :banana:

Or go get ennel cough..lol

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/08/10 11:37 PM
Edited by zanne46 on Thu 04/08/10 11:38 PM

join the army
:banana:

Hell I'm a grunt..and it wasn't by choice....laugh :wink: :smile:

grunt mom anyway...lol

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/08/10 11:36 PM

After many years of being married & never having to work but did on occasion for extra pocket money. I find myself in a position of having to work & finding my niche in life can be very frustrating!! Here I am 43 & don't know where to start!! I've arranged to go back to school in the fall for computer drafting. Then I get this paper in the mail today that I'm approved for a pell grant for college so that opens other doors. My ex did carpentry, brick/block layer, electrician & now this week I'm working as a laborer for maybe 2-3 days. I figure what the heck. A jobs a job & I enjoy it. But, alas it's only seasonal work. Time to explore my options & see where it takes me. You're not too old to try something new!!!

I pick up jobs by ppl in ur ex's line of work....and they get jobs from me....

When I was 43, with 2 kids,out of house by 11 a.m, home by 4 p.m for the arrival of thee buss....in that time frame I worked,did errands,or did 2 jobs in a day.

I'm on hyatious right now....5 accounts....top $. and I watch a lot of NCIS....rofl rofl rofl

My work has always been word of mouth to this day..I have just broudend my geographic area.

When i have enough for ME...thats when I start pulling in ppl with me....

I dust....u mop.....rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/08/10 11:18 PM
I did what I loved...unfortuanately, there was nothing in it for my future. I took care of a lot of people.

As my sons grew, I went into my own little business....it took care of business....big time....I even paid my own Health insurance:wink:

So I am working on getting that business back up and going stronger...

I had a few ppl work for me some...

My goal now is to still get down and dirty...

But have employees..and be extremely fair..

I have a long way to go....and am in need of instruction in business,beyond being a independant contractor type of soul...that I am...lol

I want to sit on my *** and be the CEO....and I want perks....lmao

I clean peoples homes. I also cleaned military base homes as the military was being deployed...

I need to get back to them....now thats hard work...and u can't just walk in and expect a job.....I am fortunate to pick up that account...

You do a good job, ur in and out, appr. time 3-4 hrs,completely flexible.....

cash, cash,cash.......happy

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/08/10 10:36 PM

so heres the thing i just found a guy that i really want to settle down with and we are thinking about getting married but we havent set a date or really popped the ? but i was wondering if it is wrong of me to not want to be given away by my biological father or any of my step-fathers but possible by my best friend (which happens to be a guy)? i want to know what people think about it

It's about you, You are taking a vow....hopefully for life,you can choose who ever you want to give you away....

The union of marriage shouln't be based on the old tradition that daddy should give you away...

On the flip side...how does your dad feel, if he knows of your questioning????

I never chose my dad....

I had another choose my best friends father...

When the time came I felt uncomfortable...

So I went in front of the judge...:wink:

It looked like judge and jury....laughslaphead

but I felt... better....:smile:

So I feel weigh the importance....to this day...I miss the traditionality of marriage..but

I had a good talk with my son who was going to get married by a judge, the day before he was prepareing for deployment....thankfully everyone was on board with me...

There was a quick beautiful wedding put together in 3 days.....

As a mom....I got that last DANCE with my son...

You may want to consider....what ever dad(s) would be best..but if u feel so strongly to have your friend...

make sure to explain to your dad.....

He will have the best seat in the house...and

You have a lot of father daughter dances to think about...

drinks I'm exhausted now...lol

Really good luck....you'll make the right decion.

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/08/10 10:05 PM

Women are like parking spaces......

...all the good ones are taken and the rest are so far out you wouldn't want em

that can go both ways ..ya know.....:tongue: :wink: laugh laugh

zanne46's photo
Thu 04/08/10 09:54 PM

Something has always bothered me about this story. First of all, did ya ever ask yourself why they had to go up the hill to fetch the water? Was there not any water some place else? You know.....other than up that damn hill? Me thinks Jill tricked Jack. I mean....he fell down. Or did he? Me thinks Jill pushed him down because Jack was late on child support payments. But this is just a theory of mine. What say you?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

This is great...

are u late on payments to come up with this?????

rofl rofl rofl rofl