Community > Posts By > zanne46

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 06:23 PM

women dont want good guys or nice guys. They'll say the do, but for the most part, they are all full of crap.

not me...tired of crappy men...had my fair share...I want a nice man...not a sap...but kind,compasssionate,etc. etc...

dream, dream, on.....

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 06:18 PM

There are just no nice guys left.:cry: :tongue:
thank you ohwell

there r..but to gd far away....

mano is a good guy...cool..dude....xoxo

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 06:13 PM
no man available at the moment...

I think I'll snuggle with my beautiful Kentucky bear...

I bought him in Kentucky....His name is Ktucky....

I need to unpack my cool monkey's....they are Romeo and Juliet...

So tired can't even put smileis....lol

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 06:03 PM
Me tired,

Me need to be tucked in,

Me need to be held,

Me want a man in my bed....

Me,Me,ME,Me.....

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 06:00 PM

TREAT THE WORLD AND ITS PEOPLE LIKE I WOULD WANT THEM ALL TO TREAT ME!!!!!
And do THAT in such a way as IT IS NOTICEABLE!!!!!laugh :wink:
WITH big,,,,,,,,bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile :wink:

I love you....

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 05:57 PM
stay off of here tonight.....

I'm tired from last night....

had a blast....but tired....

I'm ready for bed now..but, then i'd be up up in a few hrs..and be back on..

so all have fun..catch up with ya lata.....xo

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 05:49 PM

You amatures stand aside.....daddy will handle this one.

Ahem

My penis is too damned big! Day in and day out I gotta lug this thing around and it throws off my balance when I am cornering at high speeds. Sure it comes in handy when I need to pry open a door or jack up a car but damnit ladies, my eyes are UP HERE! Remember that you aint just dating my d**k, I aint it's chauffer...you gotta talk to me too! .....and NO!!!! I will NOT go wait in the car until you are finished! Geezus!

On my next b**chfest I will gripe about my good job and my great family. Stay tuned.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 09:58 AM
I feel like I have a hangover from being on here til the middle of the night....ugggggg

I will not be on tonight....I'm gona fight the day....to sleep the night...

I wish you all well and fun.....

See ya soon.yawn yawn yawn

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 09:55 AM

If It Takes All Night

Gonna Swim Your Sea

Gonna Sail Your Ocean

Gonna Shake Your Tree

Gonna Climb Your Mountain

Gonna Shine Your Light

Wanna Row Your River Darlin'

If It Takes All Night

sexyyyy..lol

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 09:50 AM

this is great..like the other night..a topic...then just like that....

it changes....lmfao

are we all hiding in the shower together...

oh, now that would be interesting...

internet showering....hiding from the ...can't think of the word...

oh well..back to the shower...

HI MANO....How are u...long time no see...see u have been hiding...lol
hey Zanne, I'm doing great. how are you doing ?
yes, hiding right outside the window tongue2

I'm ok...

I finally found a Marine parent group to go to..actual people..insted of chat rooms....waiting drives me crazy , so first meet is April 18..can't wait....something I have been searching and in such neeed of....Brett willl be deploying in July to Aphganistan...so this will be a huge help of support....Oh did u see my grandbaby boy???I can't wait to meet him....xo
That is great. I have a friend I work with whose son joined the Marines last year and went through boot camp in the fall. She lives in Levittown. I don't think she is aware that a support group exists. I will have to ask her. I believe her son is suppose to deploy in the fall. I hope that your meeting other parents gives you support and peace of mindflowerforyou

It' about going to the right Marine recrute office to cry and freak...and they listen and are there to serve...even parents...u have a personal e-mail...look forward to hearing back from u...

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 09:50 AM

it changes....lmfao

I'm ok...

I finally found a Marine parent group to go to..actual people..insted of chat rooms....waiting drives me crazy , so first meet is April 18..can't wait....something I have been searching and in such neeed of....Brett willl be deploying in July to Aphganistan...so this will be a huge help of support....Oh did u see my grandbaby boy???I can't wait to meet him....xo
That is great. I have a friend I work with whose son joined the Marines last year and went through boot camp in the fall. She lives in Levittown. I don't think she is aware that a support group exists. I will have to ask her. I believe her son is suppose to deploy in the fall. I hope that your meeting other parents gives you support and peace of mindflowerforyou

It' about going to the right Marine recrute office to cry and freak...and they listen and are there to serve...even parents...u have a personal e-mail...look forward to hearing back from u...

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 01:45 AM

its funny how a post can start out as one thing and evolve so quickly into something else...lol

thats what happens when the poster leaves.....were have u been???lol

im not one for sitting still...im all over the place
rofl rofl rofl rofl

we will find u the best one...is there really 80 yr olds on here?

Hey remember a elderly gentleman ..Joe..were did he go..he was sweet..I think about him...

well did u have fun reading ur post? when u finally could sit still for a few moments.....

pretty interesting how it went from 1 thing to another....lmao

yes i do have to admit...this forum stuff is pretty crazy...are there more people on here other than who talks on here (this thread) and what are some good communities to get into to find girls in my age range?

well since I don't meet ur age criteria....I'm not telling you....lmao...

I'll be back in 5 min...u'll be back in 2o..lmao...lets go to chat..no patients for this waiting for Q @ A stuff...lol

I'm a nicelyimpatientperson...

Not hitting on u..but I viewed ur profile..very nice.....and u have great blue eyes...

ok..brb

huh what

u r new....lol..u put only ppl age 25-35 can contact u....I already did those yrs...

therefore, we have to talk here...not on chat.....

ok...i lifted my ban on age limits...but if i start getting pics of naked 80 year olds i blame it all on you...and im going to forward them to you...lol
forward them to me too drool

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 01:39 AM

it changes....lmfao

I'm ok...

that's great that you found the group, I'm sure they will be a big help. sorry your son's going to aphganistan.
I have a 2 year old grandson myself. lives accross town so I get to see him quite often :heart:

my grandson..Brayden is almost 3 months and I haven't met him....I can't wait..Brett, wife and Baby coming to PA in smetime in may into june..them mommy and baby will be in PA while brett is deployed so I will be able to be with my little love..can't wait.

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 01:35 AM

its funny how a post can start out as one thing and evolve so quickly into something else...lol

thats what happens when the poster leaves.....were have u been???lol

im not one for sitting still...im all over the place
rofl rofl rofl rofl

well did u have fun reading ur post? when u finally could sit still for a few moments.....

pretty interesting how it went from 1 thing to another....lmao

yes i do have to admit...this forum stuff is pretty crazy...are there more people on here other than who talks on here (this thread) and what are some good communities to get into to find girls in my age range?

well since I don't meet ur age criteria....I'm not telling you....lmao...

I'll be back in 5 min...u'll be back in 2o..lmao...lets go to chat..no patients for this waiting for Q @ A stuff...lol

I'm a nicelyimpatientperson...

Not hitting on u..but I viewed ur profile..very nice.....and u have great blue eyes...

ok..brb

huh what

u r new....lol..u put only ppl age 25-35 can contact u....I already did those yrs...

therefore, we have to talk here...not on chat.....

Theres a chat?

said it wrong ..it's instant message.....to me it's the same..just different wording...

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 01:31 AM
Castle.....love em

and tony on ncis....

and no one to get peoed when I drool..:banana:

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 01:26 AM

Pretty damn old........smokin

And ur a Kentucky boy..been there,,,no idea were i just went for the ride..nice ppl...

my dad used to go there somewere to buy race horses...

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 01:24 AM

Pretty damn old........smokin

I checked...i got ya by 6.....same erra..surprised u have never been called that....code...parents were clueless...they thought we were really talking about a tea pot...in there days it was kettle pot..

oh hell it just took me all this time..they were tokers to...joke was on who..lmao

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 01:20 AM

there's no real keepin' of the cyber friends. I'm an aggressive woman,....no, no, it's true...I know you don't believe it... but I believe in the gentle stroking of the inner thigh as an introduction.

Meow!!! bigsmile rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh, it's my little jlove pumpkin so far away! Miss you even tho I've never met you. I so wish you were coming to our party Sat nt in the OC! Tell you what, honey. We'll make plans and I'll fly out and we'll go to the big city! What do you say?!

I'm game anytime! We would have a riot, Fifi! :banana: :banana:

Ok, maybe next fall. We will plans, secret plans, world-shaking plans!!! Or at least go shopping.laugh flowerforyou

did he just say shopping.....?????on u right?????ur in trouble now....u take one , u have to take all....wavingflowers drinks :banana: :banana:

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 01:17 AM

Just wondering how everyone makes the first move when they see someone on here that they are interested in. do you nudge, add to favorites, add as friend, sent a letter, or something else? would love to know what slaphead
YOU must have YOUR OWN,,,,,,,,WAY!!!:wink: laugh laugh

That makes YOU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,STAND-OUT,,,over all the REST!

PICK,,one,,,,,TRY MANY,,,,find what works for you,,,through THEM.
Then,,,,YOU,,,,shall find YOUR-WAY!!!!!drinker

I like to strap on a body bomb and walk around everywhere,with no shirt on,,so IT SHOWS,,THEN walk up to the MOST beautiful lady THERE,,and SAY,,
TAKE ME NOW,,,,,,OR I PUSH THE fCKIN button!!!!!!!
And ITS AMAZING,,,,,THEY WANT ME,,,ALL OF THEM,,,THEY WANT ME!!!!

noway noway

whoa WELL,,,,,THAT IT,,,,,,One way????rofl laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

what would this forum be without you man...lol rofl
:banana: drinker

Terry is my best friend here and in the real world.....u the best..xoxoxo

zanne46's photo
Wed 03/31/10 01:10 AM

I spend most of my waking hours on a computer. It is my trade. Plus I don't have cable..........smokin

and u make money???????

e-mail me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I would love to park my *** work on the comp. in the privacy of my own 4 walls and make money......doing something real...

not this peromid crap..or oh ya do this and u will make money..I did that...I ended up paying out more than I made.....

but that's the problem..the idea of what to do..or what is out there advertising..is it real or not..

click on stuff next thing u know u have STD's on ur comp...

hey today is a good day..tomorrrow the brain may not be so creative...

There's plenty of ways, you just have to work hard at it.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next