Community > Posts By > zanne46

zanne46's photo
Sun 04/04/10 01:28 PM
Nap time....:smile:

zanne46's photo
Sun 04/04/10 01:05 PM

pink & black are my most favorite colors!

I think, on this one...I'm gona go with...Thats sick.....rofl rofl rofl rofl tongue2

whats sick about the colors pink & black????laugh huh

well I could say my hand..but that would be red and black....noway frustrated laugh laugh

zanne46's photo
Sun 04/04/10 01:04 PM

........had a fantastic afternoon listening to a Carribean steel drum band at the local tavern, with a giant picnic table full of women and kids....and had the most joyful tme watching all ages dance and groove to covers of Bob Marley...

:heart:

very cool....happy :smile: :banana: flowers

zanne46's photo
Sun 04/04/10 12:57 PM

pink & black are my most favorite colors!

I think, on this one...I'm gona go with...Thats sick.....rofl rofl rofl rofl tongue2

zanne46's photo
Sun 04/04/10 12:55 PM

my freaking right hand is burned by grease....flipping a brisket...my elderly mom was browning.....

she needed the help not me....yikes...

advise..stay out of the kitchen with the elderly....

or keep them out.....

god love..her soul....but...........................................

I need my right hand tomorrow to clean a house.....

not happy...right now.....hate pain.....

I'm really sorry you burnt your hand. Might try rubbing some mustard on it. Helps with the burning. Get better soon!!!! ((((Zanne46))))

mustard????noway sounds painful...vinigar mixed with what ever to make mustard......ok..will try it....if it doesn't work..I think u will eat ur own words.....

I will be after you.....lmao

worse case..it gets worse..I have a doc appt tomorrow....he has good stuff for burns he can prescribe....

how are u today Tessa????ur day going well?

zanne46's photo
Sun 04/04/10 12:51 PM

have you ever purchased something you thought would be great, but it ended up being a pile of worthless junk?

we just got back from wal-mart. two of my kids have braces and i figured a water-pik would be a good alternative/assistance to flossing (it's quite difficult to floss with braces).

i can't really say that it's good, can't quite figure if it's totally junk, but the kids have been up there having fun spitting the excess water over themselves and the mirror for about 1/2 hour so i've at least been able to nurse my headache for a bit.

wonderful purchase...

wonderful the kids are....having fun...and cleaning their teeth at the same time...

wonderful u can nurse ur headache...

but....when they are done having fun....u have to clean up the mess.....kids..gotta love em....

feel better...:smile: :wink:

zanne46's photo
Sun 04/04/10 12:46 PM

thinking i wont meet anyone staying at home all the time lol guess i should go out and mingle more lol

I like being alone...I can walk around my place butt naked and no one will complain about it, I can cook butt naked and no one will complain about it...and I have a wall that keeps me company for hours.

...And people say I'm screwed up.

I'm with u...except..I have 4 walls....

I was just thinking tonight..I have to put on clothes to go down stairs..and I don't wanna....

I really don't think the bro wants to see me half naked...lmao

I want my own place...xo
noway I WOULDN'T LOOK,,,surprised surprised
surprised shocked shocked surprised surprised MUCH!!!
whoa drool drool drool drool drool drool laugh

bullcrap.....laugh

ur not my bro....lol

I grew up ..in a family..that it didn't matter if u saw each other in ur undies...

BUT....

My undies have gotten much smaller and revealing....my bro doesn't want to see my ***..lmao

zanne46's photo
Sun 04/04/10 12:41 PM

i see dead people...

ya me to.....choke..choke...

not my mom though....:smile: :wink: :heart:

zanne46's photo
Sun 04/04/10 12:40 PM
my freaking right hand is burned by grease....flipping a brisket...my elderly mom was browning.....

she needed the help not me....yikes...

advise..stay out of the kitchen with the elderly....

or keep them out.....

god love..her soul....but...........................................

I need my right hand tomorrow to clean a house.....

not happy...right now.....hate pain.....

zanne46's photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:58 AM

NO YOU DON'T! YOU DIDN'T BRING ME FLOWERS! YOU MEN ARE ALL ALIKE! SAY YOU LOVE ME BUT YOU COME EMPTY HANDED!!!!:banana:

YEP!rofl

don't worry these damned easter flowers will just make u sneeze anyway....lol

so happy no one gave me flowers....imagine that coming from a woman....lmao

zanne46's photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:44 AM

Any takers?

whatever floats ur boat...rofl rofl:tongue: :wink:

zanne46's photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:21 AM

flowerforyou :heart: drinker :wink: :heart:

GOODNIGHT,,,and I know what YOU were doing,,,YOU WERE TRYING TO CATCH THE EASTER BUNNY HIDING HIS EGGS,,,,laugh laugh

rant SHAME ON YOU,,,you know better!!!:angry: laugh Nite,nite,

And have a very HAPPY EGG DAY YOUR WAY!!!!! Very Bunny,,,very bunny

ME....???never....lmao.....u just so funny....

Have a great day everyone....

ttyl Ter

zanne46's photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:20 AM

waving

waving :smile: smooched

zanne46's photo
Sun 04/04/10 12:00 AM

lol, neither Charles or i, or any of the mods, are bleeping out words. There are certain words not allowed, and that is an auto function. Simply put, we wouldn't have time to examine and delete/block words from posts. :smile:

oh..thats right when I was in complete depoyment freak out and cursing up a storm..u all cleaned up or ..u had to delete my post...but there was wonderful understanding here..

I did check things out cause I thought in the past in was manual deletion...checked out ur auto systemmm.....

It works well...laugh :wink: :smile:

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:55 PM
Happy Easter everyone....

Have a great day...

And....again 3 a.m.... goodnight..sweet dreams...

Goodnight Terry...talk to u tomorrow..xoxo

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:48 PM

About 36 hours, with a couple of two hour naps..but then i work here, and it was necessary. No, i'm not addicted...

Really i'm not.....

Seriously, it's not a problem

I can stop anytime i want.

Really, i can...

:smile:

just keep on talking.....u might be believed....lol

u just like bleeping me out.....words that is...lmao

if I were making money to work here..hell...I stay on all the time...

I'm quitting smoking ...

I need another addiction.....

it may be the PC...frustrated frustrated laugh :smile:

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:41 PM

What really get's me is when I post some totally wild & off the wall BS & someone takes me really seriously!! Then I start to roll with laughter & am undecided whether to say "Hey, it's a joke" or let them continue to get riled up!!! Sometimes I do the later!!rofl

do what ever hits u at the moment and makes u feel good and happy....evetually some one will get it..

But, ya know ,there is so many time I post and I reply to my own post ....

personally I don't care...even though like 500 ppl will read and only 3 besides my multiple post are comented on..

to each hi/her own..it's ok....I just go to ..Next.....:smile: :wink: laugh

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:30 PM

thinking i wont meet anyone staying at home all the time lol guess i should go out and mingle more lol

I like being alone...I can walk around my place butt naked and no one will complain about it, I can cook butt naked and no one will complain about it...and I have a wall that keeps me company for hours.

...And people say I'm screwed up.

I'm with u...except..I have 4 walls....

I was just thinking tonight..I have to put on clothes to go down stairs..and I don't wanna....

I really don't think the bro wants to see me half naked...lmao

I want my own place...xo

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:26 PM

u r going to be terminated tomorrow....I'm eating bunnies tomorrow...laugh :tongue: :smile:

drool Eat me???drool

left myself open wide for that one.....okay.....rofl rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:24 PM

I'm thinking how it's my last day off, and I don't feel like I've made any progress. ohwell

I feel that way even if I have made progress....hard on myself..

well...as the world turns..there's more days to come...xoxo