A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace.

Peace!

very cool...I enjoyed every word...Peace

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 04:23 PM
Edited by zanne46 on Fri 04/09/10 04:25 PM
wow..I just found myself..again...talking about a real life topic and I get tossed into "chit chat"...

Not blowing smoke up my butt.....I'm serious...

:wink: frustrated slaphead rofl rofl rofl

and I am sane....ask Terry....he'll tell ya...laugh :wink: :tongue:

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 04:19 PM

my heading on my profile...

The truth is out....and i'm not going to settle for any other way or less....even if it takes me til I'm 80....

Let's see how this goes over...

Honesty...

Might have to put the heading on...date a millionare.... rofl slaphead :laughing:

Well...what if, even if it takes you till 96 years 7months 3weeks 17 hours 43 minutes, and 28 1/2 seconds?

Just curios... drinker :banana: drinks

ell hopefully my family and friends.....if the friends are still alive..

they just bring me a big joint and I toke away in my rocker...at least..I will be happy....And if I have my memory at that age..I will remember all of this...:smile: :wink: laugh happy

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 04:16 PM

Trust me when I say I hear what you are saying. 26 years I gave to my ex, and when I say that, I mean that I did so willingly. And I enjoyed giving right up to the point where he "gave" his all to someone else. So I understand that there comes a time when it is our turn to be able to go out and have a job that we enjoy and take our time finding that job and not worry about paying the electric and heating bills. I too, want to contribute, but in a way that makes me happy, fullfilled and enriched. Hense, the reason I want to finish school, and not worry every min. of every day. Life is too flipping short.

Exactly....

I have been taking care of ppl my entire life...

Even my brother who was 18 and held up in a hospital bed in our living room...from beeing kicked estimated 20 times...by a race horse...head to toe...tubes in him...I bathed him...fed him...slept on the floor...only time I screamed for help was for someone to call an abulance....my mother was so beside herself..she couldn't take care of him...

So I continued on in life taking care of mentally and physically challenged...14 yr of paralysed ppl, I stopped counting at 27 kids I cared for...I could go on and on...

And I raised my own 2 sons..basically on my own...look were they are now....1 on his way to a second war zone...for what? our country..our ppl..My 20 yr old also is heading the same direction...when he finishes college....

I gave my life to everyone I've been involved with and even those I don't even know.

I take care of my elderly mom..all the while...I am working on taking care of ME...

I'm now not afraid to put out there what I want...I have nothing to loose....:wink:

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 03:44 PM

I am crossing my fingers for you that it works. And I am posting here to keep track. LOL Because if it does work I am changing mine to something similar, but adjusted to allow me to continue going to school. :thumbsup:

well..not saying I don't want to work...I'll work..at what I want to..

I would love to get back into photography...

Or have my own unique cool boughtique..I just need to know how to spell it..then I'd be fine...

At the same time...have that wonderful relationship...with a man...who has all to share...

We could both have the best of both worlds....

It's happening out there......I see and know it...they are called my married freaking massively rich friends.

Thats it, my life has changed so much with my son...being in this "WAR".I think differently and want differently.

It has taken me a yr now of getting out of the darkness...of heartache.....

During all that time...soul searching....with help...

I'm not selfish or self absorbed kind of woman...nor a *****.

I just know at 49 yrs old what I want.

And the possibility of what I want in life ..is out there....flowerforyou

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 03:28 PM

I wanna be a Bald Eagle. majestic, beautiful, powerful....and protected by the law bigsmile

And....I want to be your mate....just not bald....little fluff thing on top of head would be cool...

we would rule the skies.....

rofl rofl rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 03:26 PM

If you could be reincarnated who would you choose to be and why ?
who...or WHAT ??

well with my wants..lmao...I may have to choose recarnation of my childhood.doggie....Maggie May....

Now she was really LOVED...HEART AND SOUL...and I received it back...

Yep..dog it is...:banana: happy laugh
and she didn't have a job laugh

no she did NOT....and she had lots of pretty sweaters and coats....she was thee best dressed in the neighborhood....laugh :heart: happy :smile:

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 03:23 PM

I find that I am a lot less patient, and in general less smilely and bubbly as compared to my youth.

Other than looks what changes have you noticed about yourself as you've gotten older?

Much lower tolerance for ignorance, immaturity, stupidity, etc.

My heart is begining to harden, I have to fight with myself to keep it tender. I don't want to become hard hearted. Everyday I lose more and more hope for humanity and the world. I fear that I will eventually lose that hope, and I'm not sure what will happen then.

Not as open and social, grwoing colder.

Losing optimism

Losing interest in things

Increase in depression and anxiety, causing other issues.

I don't know what to call it, but swallowing pills now makes me gag slightly. I think it's more my mind playing a trick on me, but It makes it difficuly to take asaprin and vitamins.

I've also noticed that sometimes I will wake up and it will feel like I have fallen down several flight of stairs then got beat with a baseball bat.

I hear ya.....slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 03:12 PM

I'm just the opposite. I will gladly go to work if I can come home to a clean house, mowed lawn and dinner. I enjoy my job but it is getting harder to do it all so I want a house husband without the marriage certificatebigsmile
does the house have to be real clean, lawn mowed AND edged, TV dinner do ???

oh honeyyyy, I would keep the house clean, dinners made,most of the time the lawn would be on you..or the landscapers...

I'm not talking about wearing a diamond crown on my head....

rofl rofl rofl rofl
now wait a minute...I'm not gonna work 80 hrs a week AND do the lawn noway

I find a good landscaper honeyyyyy....don't worry I'm not sitting on my *** eating bon bons while u bust ur tail...smooched
I'm beginning to wonder if this is gonna work...oops I'm late for work, gotta go grumble

I'll be here..have a great time at work my love...lmao..xo

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 03:09 PM
Feel like I'm on that show..."The View"

I'm getting viewed on this one...

See what honesty does?????

waving

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 03:06 PM

I'm just the opposite. I will gladly go to work if I can come home to a clean house, mowed lawn and dinner. I enjoy my job but it is getting harder to do it all so I want a house husband without the marriage certificatebigsmile

oh honeyyyy, I would keep the house clean, dinners made,most of the time the lawn would be on you..or the landscapers...

rofl rofl rofl rofl
now wait a minute...I'm not gonna work 80 hrs a week AND do the lawn noway

I find a good landscaper honeyyyyy....don't worry I'm not sitting on my *** eating bon bons while u bust ur tail...smooched

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 03:05 PM

im planning to join the national guard asap and go to afghanistan. so i just wonder what advice all you afghanistan vets out there have for me. espesally what i should do to improve my chances of coming home alive. i understand its a war and there are no garentees of that. anyway what do you think?

The only way to guarantee you don't die in war is to NOT go to war...

flowers flowers flowers

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 03:00 PM
Edited by zanne46 on Fri 04/09/10 03:04 PM
NO..but my son is deploying to Afghan in a few months...

mama not happy...

so if in July I get freaky here..u all now have fair warning...

just toss some jokes my way...it helps us....
better than ppl running away....

o boy...

I have a grunt on the ground....

HE and WE all can't wait for his 15 months to be done...

He will then have served his country..the way he wanted...

Proud,Honored, and scared as hell...I'm mom....:heart:

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 02:57 PM

You should be able to find a military guy that won't mind....seems such offers I get like that were military and I won't date them..since your a marine mom you might look in that direction.

I've met quite a few good men..high rank in the Marines....but..they are married with children.....quite a few ...I must say...lmao

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 02:54 PM

At least you are being up front about it..........smokin

Thats me..in person..and even behind a monitor...

Why not tell the truth....:wink:

I hope it works for you. Personally it would make me run like a Muther Focker......smokin

the truth weeds out the weeds....:wink:

True Nuff. Shake that money maker.........smokin

I plan on it....drinks they can be on me....rofl rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 02:52 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 02:49 PM

I hope it works for you. Personally it would make me run like a Muther Focker......smokin

the truth weeds out the weeds....:wink:

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 02:40 PM

chit...I fall for that heading all the time sad

You know me loves you....xoxoxo
are you sure you won't keep working ?? :tongue:

That depends on what u talkin about babe...rofl rofl rofl

zanne46's photo
Fri 04/09/10 02:39 PM

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25