Community > Posts By > missluckey

missluckey's photo
Wed 10/31/07 09:27 AM
whoa folks rap isnt the only music thats degrading, rock alternative, r and b, soul ...just about all but christian. thats why you really have to listen to what is being said. if you can figure out what bone thugs and harmony, twister and few other rappers are saying then you can listen to what excatly they are talking about. all im sayin is just listen dont sing, dont dance just listen and take it in. my duaghter is small right now and dont understand a word what they are saying but if i could play what i really want her to listen to while in the car i would (i have a cassette player, im not puttin a cd player in my hooptie i live too close to southeast dc, but thats another discussion).

missluckey's photo
Wed 10/31/07 09:13 AM
that was really beautiful but also very true.

missluckey's photo
Wed 10/31/07 09:03 AM
guys today( and women too) are not as mentally stable as they were 30years ago. because of an crazy ex of mine i have to keep my info private. file for a restraining/peace order and move outta town. if you stay it will only get worse, because he will have close access to you. but when you move keep all your info unlisted at all times no matter what, when or where.

missluckey's photo
Fri 10/19/07 01:27 PM
I'm a day late but ... that's a point that i have been trying to make. so many of the kids out there want to live the lifestyle mentioned in these songs because they feel it is cool.

missluckey's photo
Fri 10/19/07 12:38 PM
FYI ... This is a little off subject but i do scout certificates but i also have noticed that we do not do anything for the girl scouts. i cannot disclose where i work but. all i can say is i am not the least bit suprised by this. especially since gov't organizations are shaped by former scouts.

missluckey's photo
Mon 10/15/07 08:04 AM
Some of you may be familiar with what im talkin about, some may not. This song has a dance that goes with it that many young people (including my age group) like to do at parites and at the club. I recieved this email from a friend (female) this morning and was disgusted yet not really shocked by what i learned. please read this and pass it on. I listen to hip hop and rap, but this is going too far.

....the writer is unknown for now.

I know I usually get on my virtual email and Internet podium and spout off for a few minutes about some silly thing I see going on in society
and/or man-woman relationships but, this week is different. I'm here
to inform and enlighten! So, everyone knows that song "Superman Dat Ho", right? You know the one! It got the hottest multi-step dance
since the Electric Slide and the Cha-Cha Slide. But, I digress, let's
get into it! Do y'all really know what "Superman Dat Ho" means? I know I didn't and the answer is some of the most shocking and funniest sh*t I've heard since I first learned what a "Dirty Sanchez" is or when my boy told me about "Riding The Bull".
So here's the deal. Most dudes (myself included) has been in the situation when you've been trying all night to sleep with a certain
young lady. Y'all have been messing around for hours and you've tried
everything from "I'll still respect you in the morning" to "Just let me put the head in" but she keeps shutting you down hard like a faulty car
trunk. Well, according to our songwriter/rapper Soldija Boy, now's
the time to give up and "Superman Dat Ho"!!! I'll try to keep this as clean as possible for those of you who read this at work :-) So basically, you let her fall asleep and you commence to "take things into
your own hands", you know, make it a party for one! Hopefully you
catch my drift by now. You then "release" on her back while she's sleeping. Next, you take the sheets and cover her up with your little
soldiers still on her back. What happens next is actually the funny
part! Throughout the night, your liquid love will dry and wind up sticking the sheet to that lovely lady's back. When she awakens the next morning, she'll stand up with a sheet stuck to her back like a
cape! My friend, you have just Supermanned dat ho!!! LOL LOL LOL It
don't get any better than that. I will say that I've never done it but,
I can't front, I kinda want to now LOL LOL!!! She has a cape!!!
LMBAO! Are you kidding me?!?! Even funnier is that, I came across this little jewel of information cuz my boy B-Hop found out from his teenage
cousin! The dude, Soldija Boy, who sings this song is 16!!! What the
hell is going on with youth! In the words of Jay-Z, "I'm afraid for the future..."

missluckey's photo
Tue 10/09/07 09:41 AM
i have hear of espin the bottle and i remeber just to look at people it wanted all of this information from me i eventually just closed the window and for got about it. but may be you should report the site to the better business bureau.

missluckey's photo
Tue 10/09/07 04:57 AM
it may be long but its a very good description. people like me who are at work keep it short sweet and simple :wink: .

missluckey's photo
Thu 10/04/07 07:38 AM
i've recieved calls on my cell so i just registered it.

missluckey's photo
Wed 10/03/07 10:46 AM
thanks twitch i wish i could get back to 115 with my size 3 waist but i don't think that will ever happen i'd be happy with a 7 :smile:

missluckey's photo
Wed 10/03/07 10:39 AM
wow a subject i can really deeply relate to. im 4'11" and 165. i have been throught the ups and downs (mostly ups in weight) since adolecense. and i tried puttin up bad and good pics and the reaction is all the same for most guys, they just want to get in your pants. it's like i said to one guy yesturday
"...halle berry had to wait till she was nearly 40. just because you may be attractive doesnt mean you will be treated well."
i may have my issues but im not crazy or mean i just don't understand why i cant find a good man.

missluckey's photo
Wed 10/03/07 10:39 AM
wow a subject i can really deeply relate to. im 4'11" and 165. i have been throught the ups and downs (mostly ups in weight) since adolecense. and i tried puttin up bad and good pics and the reaction is all the same for most guys, they just want to get in your pants. it's like i said to one guy yesturday
"...halle berry had to wait till she was nearly 40. just because you may be attractive doesnt mean you will be treated well."
i may have my issues but im not crazy or mean i just don't understand why i cant find a good man.

missluckey's photo
Wed 10/03/07 08:55 AM
noway sick frown

missluckey's photo
Thu 09/27/07 01:02 PM
i been there that how i met my daughters father ... trying to leave one jerk, found snother one but now im loser free:smile:

missluckey's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:13 AM
happy happy flowerforyou love :heart: drinker

missluckey's photo
Wed 09/26/07 10:06 AM
they should use your song as a commercial adn pay you .... very true though

missluckey's photo
Wed 09/26/07 06:48 AM
HELL OF A READ ... but interesting none the less.

missluckey's photo
Fri 09/21/07 11:41 AM
happy b day flowerforyou

missluckey's photo
Fri 09/21/07 11:12 AM
hopefully god will intervene if he doesnt want them to be toghether.

missluckey's photo
Thu 09/20/07 12:05 PM
lol no i didnt mean that ect, i meant ectrah or whatever. as far as abuse not he did not but he was pretty aggressive. i haven't been with him since i got pregnant. i just want my daughter to have a father in her life preferably hers but i guess thats not going to happen is it?

Previous 1