Community > Posts By > missluckey

missluckey's photo
Thu 09/20/07 11:34 AM
I need to get this off of my chest. My daughter’s father is not in the picture for her but for his other child whom he claims he found out about after we started dating. In addition he was the on who told me I was pregnant, didn’t want the baby but wanted to be with me. I chose to kick him to the curb. Ever since then he will call every now and then to "see how we are doing" but the general purpose will be to try and see if he can get in my pants. He has avoided court and ECT, and even tries not to come into my state. The thing about all of this is that it hurts me because he it there for the one child, who's mother married another man while she was pregnant, but not around for another. I’m single and not dating anyone. So should I continue to make an effort to put him in her life or should I let it go.

missluckey's photo
Thu 09/20/07 10:45 AM
to greyhound
are you a parent? i am! i have thought about their side and like everyone else said WE DONT KNOW THE STORY!!!! he did not ask for advice for his parents he asked for advice for himself. like i said my friend was kicked out too and i agree with her parents based on the situation. unless he is willing to tell us more we cant go around attacking people ok :smile: he is depressed and needs a friendly ear not a negative voice.

missluckey's photo
Thu 09/20/07 10:31 AM
just check out your local laws online too that may help out in the long run. until then keep hope alive.

when i saw the post i thought it may have been my freind. sh was kicked out her folks house too, but for a good reason. these days people are way too young to be put out of their homes at a early age with the way the economy is and the crazy crime rates. for the men who commented earlier ... things aren't like what they used to be, havn't you noticed that yet!!!

missluckey's photo
Thu 09/20/07 10:27 AM
you pay rent and they assigned you car .... take them to court thif you pay rent they have to give you 30 days notice in most states if they wont let you in call the police and filfe a report. maybe that will help :smile:

missluckey's photo
Wed 09/12/07 05:18 AM
very true for most women. well said!

missluckey's photo
Mon 09/10/07 10:10 AM
its monday laugh and have fun :smile:

missluckey's photo
Fri 09/07/07 12:19 PM
a player is someone who see's(date) several people at once.
but that was cute :tongue:

missluckey's photo
Wed 09/05/07 12:04 PM
never give personal info unless you know someone, for me that takes a while. if you ever regretted giving you number to someone in the street then the internet should be no diffrence. create a a public meeting place instead

missluckey's photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:58 AM
OH **** LMFAO

missluckey's photo
Fri 08/24/07 11:50 AM
NEVER GIVE UP ... I HAVE A 9 MONTH OLD AND I WAS TRYING TO TAKE CLASSES THIS SUMMER. BUT I DID NOT COMPLETE THEM BECAUSE OF WORK. GO TO SCHOOL WHILE YOU CAN WITH OUT HAVING TO WORK FULL TIME. IT WILL BE HARD AND THATS NO LIE. YOU WILL DIE FOR SLEEP. BUT DONT GIVE UP, USE EVERY RESOURCE THATS OUT THERE EVEN IF IT MEANS GOING ONLINE AND ASKING FOR HELP FROM SOMEONE WITH SCHOOL WORK (NO PLAGERIZING YOUNG LADY) BUT IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ASK.

2 Next