Community > Posts By > DDejon

DDejon's photo
Sun 04/26/09 01:07 AM
Edited by DDejon on Sun 04/26/09 01:08 AM
Fanta keep it up. Telling the truth is a full time job.

DDejon's photo
Thu 04/23/09 12:55 AM
Dreamer you are a valuable resource and a breath of fresh air. Keep up the good work.

DDejon's photo
Wed 03/04/09 11:26 PM
I have read Hank Haanagrafs "Christianity in crisis" and another by the same author, "Counterfeit revival", both of these books are up there with Josh McDowels "Evidence that demands a verdict". All of these books are available at your local light house christian bookstore.

DDejon's photo
Wed 03/04/09 11:17 PM
Edited by DDejon on Wed 03/04/09 11:18 PM
The moral of the story is that nobody likes a whiner and T.O. is a big whiner. Just my opinion. If he was unable to get along with the 49ers, the Eagles and the Cowboys then maybe he is the problem.

DDejon's photo
Tue 03/03/09 02:53 AM
Thank you for sharing yellow rose, I hope your having a nice day.

DDejon's photo
Sun 02/22/09 12:47 AM
Edited by DDejon on Sun 02/22/09 12:51 AM
damnitscloudy, I dont understand this victim mentality. You dont have to be anybodys freind, if you dont want to hang out with black people thats fine with us.

DDejon's photo
Sun 02/22/09 12:39 AM
Playerhaters.

DDejon's photo
Sun 02/08/09 07:57 PM
Abracadabra, long time no see. Do you know anything about the theory of evolution originating from Helena Patrovna Blavatsky?

DDejon's photo
Sat 02/07/09 07:12 PM
This is getting good. I also play guitar and I have noticed that the vast majority of guitars in the world are produced in southeast asia, including China, Indonesia and Vietnam. To my surprise, I found out that Gibson guitars recently shut down in Tennessee and relocated to China. I cannot agree that the quality is not good, fact is many substandard guitars were made right here in the USA and sold for top dollar. However if the Gibson Les Paul is made entirely in China, our prospects for the future of american manufacturing and our future in the global economy are growing increasingly bleak.

DDejon's photo
Sun 12/28/08 05:27 AM
Edited by DDejon on Sun 12/28/08 05:29 AM
I support taxing mega churches; Joel Olsteen and Creffelo Dollar both made some 20 million dollars last year and Paul Crouch (owner of TBN) has 26 houses (2 in newport beach, ca), a private jet, and has been busted in a gay love with drugs situation.

DDejon's photo
Sun 12/28/08 05:20 AM
That is another tragic story that needs to be told. I served in the Army, 11b infantry on my first enlistment, 64n helicopter mechanic on my second enlistment. Years later I am still living my identity as a soldier. If I had a son I would not want him to serve, but I had a very positive experience.

DDejon's photo
Sun 12/28/08 05:10 AM
I will watch football before work, I am pretty sure this might be week 16. I am a rams fan and my team has performed poorly this year.

DDejon's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:52 PM
I dont mean to pick on catholics, many fine upstanding human beings are catholic and I dont wish to attack them. I also dont want to offend any catholics by what I said.

DDejon's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:48 PM
In Haiti, voodoo and catholicism are very very close.

DDejon's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:42 PM
Edited by DDejon on Tue 11/25/08 08:44 PM
Man, abracadabra I find some of your conclusions absolutely reprehensible, but the fact that you can keep this dialog going is commendable. People need to talk, especially with people who are on the other side of an issue. If you only listen to one side of an argument then you are a fallower, and religious people especially could benefit from this dialog, I mean you really are playing devils advocate in the real world, I think this is a valuable exchange.

DDejon's photo
Tue 11/25/08 08:33 PM
Edited by DDejon on Tue 11/25/08 08:35 PM
Man, I do not support your conclusions, but some of what you say is truth and needs to be said, if for no other reason then to continue dialog from both sides of a very important issue.

DDejon's photo
Tue 11/25/08 01:03 AM
Well said, well said. I cannot be the only one who knows the truth.

DDejon's photo
Mon 11/24/08 12:33 AM
Man, that was the best one yet from you, I really have to give you your props on that last one, you really shared for the first time.
Well, there are alot of similarities between your story and mine. I also almost became a preacher, and I reached some of the same conclusions as you. I studied and studied and you can see that I know the Bible better then anyone I know. I also left the church, for some of the same reasons you did, and many of the things you say need to be said. However if you attack with such anger at the people you claim to be trying to reach then your message is wasted, your experience is lost, and the only christian who is educated enough to talk to you on a level you can appreciate is probobly me, someone who has shared some of your experience.
Paganism is a big part of my family and I was confronted with it at a very early age. I know lots about paganism, cults, closed communities, freemasonry and wicca. I made the journey the other way. I left paganism and found my way to christianity, Jesus the risen savior.
I still dont go to church although at first I went 7 days a week, I left the church but I can never leave Jesus, who I know to be GOD. Jesus, GOD. I know and have seen things, I know what I am talking about.

DDejon's photo
Sun 11/23/08 11:43 PM
Abracadabra I am not finished with you yet. You called christianity a cowardly religion; where are you?

DDejon's photo
Sun 11/23/08 11:34 PM
Mirormiror, who the hell are you? Are you a boy or a girl? Why is it that you seem to have nothing to say other then to sit on the sidelines and steal the last word?