DDejon's photo
Sat 07/21/07 11:14 PM
drums?

DDejon's photo
Thu 07/19/07 01:13 AM
There is wisdom in your question.

DDejon's photo
Thu 07/19/07 01:08 AM
Well I dont want to cast myself as the antagonist, so maybe I should put the question back out there; what should be the subject of conversation? I say the conversation should be fun just like the date, and I take a playful stance in the conversation.

DDejon's photo
Thu 07/19/07 12:55 AM
Well I dont want to give the impression that I am going to just sit and stare, I am pretty good at getting the conversation started, amd letting it enrich as it is supposed to. But at the same time I cant say that there is a certain subject of conversation that every woman is going to appreciate. Thats why I start with her, and then the conversation goes on from there. Or so I hope.

DDejon's photo
Thu 07/19/07 12:45 AM
Hi. I am a new person in this community, Im pretty happy, I lead an active life, I love sports, food, music, movies and good converstion.

DDejon's photo
Thu 07/19/07 12:37 AM
I think thats why we come together, to share lifes little victories in celebration. Thats what dating is all about to me.

DDejon's photo
Thu 07/19/07 12:31 AM
Well, something may seem truly triumphant to me as I celebrate lifes little victories. But to someone else, they might sound completely boring and self absorbed. My first date strategy is to have fun at all costs, because if we dont enjoy eachothers company then there really isnt much to talk about.

DDejon's photo
Thu 07/19/07 12:23 AM
I sometimes feel that if I start running off at the mouth about my exploits that I will bore a chic to death, or turn her off.

DDejon's photo
Thu 07/19/07 12:18 AM
Well Im not the oracle of truth, but I like to keep the lady talking about herself, they love to do that.

DDejon's photo
Thu 07/19/07 12:15 AM
On a first date, I like to take a girl to movies, and then go for a drink and talk about the movie.

DDejon's photo
Wed 07/18/07 08:19 AM
Hi everyone, I am new to this community, and I look forward to having all types of fun chatting and meeting people. The world has just gotten a little smaller for me. I love music, I play guitar, bass, and drums. I stay in shape by working out and playing basketball, and I have a job that allows me a real oppurtunity to enjoy life in my actual community. I am a very normal guy, and I like the impression that I get that all of the members of this online community seem to be of similar mind. Local ladies feel free to contact me for freindship and chat, with a possibility of maybe something more. I am DDejon, and I am a pretty happy man who understands that life is something to be shared.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next