confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:04 PM
thanks for your suggestions, I have most of them..although summertime and katstime have posted some that i havent ever thought about..thanks

Tunit69---Thank you..Staind..how could I forget them? I knew there were some that I forgot...oh thanks

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:56 PM
Apparently, everyone's definition of Midwest is different. I thought that I was a midwestener. I live in the northern LP, so I am not new england nor am I any coast...so what am I?

(and for you who aren't aware LP stands for lowwer pennisula, I am a troll) Sorry, Michigan Humor...

In fact, do me a favor..hold your left hand up, palms out..now point to that area between your index and middle finger. Move it down just a schosh, now you know where I live...haha...I know, I am a dork, don't light up my inbox with emails stating the obvious...

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:51 PM
I would love for you guys to help me on this one.

Recently I lost all my I*tunes songs(long story, I am soo bummedgrumble)and I am now trying to rebuild my library. I have a horrible memory and know that I am forgetting some good songs that I really want.

My question is simple: I am looking for good rock songs,(think audioslave, seether, system of a down, puddle of mudd..that kind of sound.) Does anyone have any suggestions?

I really appreciate your input on this one

THANKS~~Shelley:heart:

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:55 PM
Wow- goof...You are so concise... I was just talking to some friends today about Oprah backing Obama...I think you may be right about his age.

I can't say that I agree with everything you stated, but I like that you are interested enough to actually care.

I really hate your outcome- Guiliani..Argh, I really think he is riding the coattails of his presence surrounding 9/11. Perhaps he does have a couple of positive attributes..but not enough to win it all. I hate the thought of that.

who knows...all of them suck, and dont even get me started on Romney...ok..I gotta get off here before I ramble on all night..

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:27 PM
no offense girls..I like talking to ya'll, but where are all the men..I thought that they would post to this one..who doesnt like spin the bottle? Is there a sports forum on here, is that where they went...darn men...grumble

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:17 PM
I am not that shy..no, that's not the reason.. However, I live in a pretty rural community where most men are related or have had babies with my relatives...It makes dating and meeting local guys iffy. Plus, the last guy that I actually went on a date with said this to me..and I quote..."Herion is really overrated!"noway Can you believe that? Guys up here are all druggies and cousins...so, JSH..here I am..

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:08 PM

I would prolly talk her into making some odd noises with me...strickly for the entertainment of all the people listening on the other side of the closet door...laugh laugh

Dude! I am SO down for that. For added effect, grab some playboy mags on the way in... laugh laugh laugh laugh

Good Thinking...we'll have those guys crawling the walls..noway

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:02 PM
I would prolly talk her into making some odd noises with me...strickly for the entertainment of all the people listening on the other side of the closet door...laugh laugh

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:51 PM
Here is the game...If the bottle landed on the person above you...you have one minute in the closet with them...Do you make out? Or do you chicken out? Or something else?
Use your imagination...But you only have a minute...

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:41 PM
P--Purdy..as in...you're dang purdy..

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:35 PM
I am actually watching K*Ville right now..I just adore anything with Anthony Anderson. Remember the movie Malibu's most wanted? OMG--he was so funny.

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:30 PM
Oh- You girls are cute...watch out for the lions, they'll scoop ya up in no time...bigsmile bigsmile Have Fun, It becomes kinda addicting..

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:24 PM
I would like to think that Eddie Money's "Two tickets to Paradise" would be my themesong in a way..or perhaps "Misery loves Company" by Jackel...either way, I need a partnerlaugh

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:46 PM
Well, Alex..you should have never done that!! Soon, you will find yourself clicking refresh sitting alone in your house at three in the morning just to see if some hottie that is like four states over read and posted to your thread..haha.. Oh, and hope you enjoy sarcasm..it's like a disease, and its going around...

But, no..seriously, have fun and enjoy these forums..
flowerforyou WELCOMEflowerforyou

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:34 PM

maybe cause when we loose the woman we loose the children too sad

we do become attached to them 2 ya know glasses

well put..Sometimes we forget this. It is hard because a person does get attached to the children and if it doesnt work out..the children miss the guy too. This is why my son is exclusive. He doesn't meet anyone unless I know it is a lasting thing..It is hard for the kids too

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:27 PM
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? yes..

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? about three weeks ago

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING ? Yes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? honey roasted turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? one son

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yup

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? only everyday

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no, I'm a sissy

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? honey bunches of oats, baby!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? always

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? mentally? yes, Physically..no

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? B&J's pistachio,pistachio

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? jawlines..

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? physically..my stomach, personality..my roadrage

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ? my best friend in high school

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? yes..if you don't, you'll be single forever all that crap:tongue:

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? um..just a robe, white with pink hearts..i know, tacky but cozy

20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? string cheese

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? just CNN in the background

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? the color yellow that we used for the sun as children, it still makes me happy

23.FAVORITE SMELLS? cut grass, the smell right before the rain, and amber romance lotion from victoria's secret..

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my mom

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? i dunno, never met him, but he looks cool

26.FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? men's beach vollyball..do i need to explain that?

27. HAIR COLOR? blonde

28. EYE COLOR? pale blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Cabbage...don't ask

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Ratatoille..God- I dont know how to spell thatohwell

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? umm, once again..robe..just got outta the shower

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? neither, I prefer autumn

35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs from girls..passionate kisses from men

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? umm..is this a trick question? Either sex or brownies..or bothdrinker

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? the next guy

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND ? that one b*tchy girl..I dont know her name..haha

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? well, finals are coming up, so accounting, marketing, legal business..ahhh

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have a loptop, so mousepad

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? just some ol' simpsons episodes that were on my tivo

42. FAVORITE SOUND? a man's breathing in my ear..

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles..ever since the stones attempted the superBowl..they sucked!!

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Miles wise..Cali I think

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? depends on what you consider talent..that is very subjective

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? At the Midland, MI hospital

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? I wanna hear Geek's responses.

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:31 AM
I've never liked someone that calls themselves goofball....until a few days ago, anyway...:wink:

confettie_popper's photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:37 PM
I've never been in a fist fightglasses

confettie_popper's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:54 PM
Countrystofmd007--- I heard that he lived in the mountains as a hermit from '79 until a few months ago when he found out that Tivo was invented...

confettie_popper's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:23 PM

aww you can come over to PA for New Years.:wink:

Are you talking to me? Wouldnt you crap if I showed up in your city and needed a place to crash...would you let me hang out with you? Perhaps I won't be alone as the ball dropslove