confettie_popper's photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:21 AM
Mary...no, wait, that is too boring, how about Jade....yeah, her name is Jade

confettie_popper's photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:20 AM

...I just lost about 3,000 songs from my I*tunes, and I am almost in tears..those bastards...

How can you lose 3,000 from ITunz, they are on your HD, in the ITunz folder...huh

If you deleted themnoway?? Go to your recycle bin....drinker
[/quote
I know theoretically they should be on the HD, but I am either retarded and don't know what I am doing or they are the file that wont let me in...

confettie_popper's photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:16 AM
see...you guys named some things that I wouldn't have guessed..I just hate how much our society assumes from people's looks...some of the worse people I have ever met looked the nicest and vice versa...

confettie_popper's photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:14 AM

Wish I could help but I don't use itunes, hate it. Songs aren't on the hard drive anywhere? I used itunes like once or twice but then I found some program to convert those stupid files to normal mp3s no DRM so I was able to burn them onto a cd for a hard copy. I fuggin hate DRM protection that doesn't allow you to burn copies.

okay, look... I am just a wanna be geek.. I have searched all over and nothing, the one thing that I found that I thought might help says that I don't have enough authority to open this file...what the heck does that mean? AHH...I havent backed up my last like fourty dollars of purchases either..I just checked random external devices, not on CD, not on any jumpdrives...I am so frazzled...explode explode

confettie_popper's photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:10 AM
Just a random question to ya'll....

What is the one quality about yourself that you wish people could tell by just looking at you?

Looks don't count...I'm talking an inner quality.

Mine would be my genuine nature...but it is mostly covered with sarcasm, so people tend to mistake me for a total b***ch until they get to know me, no fair...devil

confettie_popper's photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:03 AM
northerners

confettie_popper's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:59 AM
I really wish that I had a top-of-the-line nerd right now...well, anyone that could help me...I just lost about 3,000 songs from my I*tunes, and I am almost in tears..those bastards...any IT guy would do I guess, but now I have a hell of a job ahead of me to get everything back...Listening to Riot by three days grace...explains my attitude right nowsad
...let's start a riot...a riot...

confettie_popper's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:50 AM

You have to be kidding me..oh you make me laugh so hard whenever I read your posts, I am starting to notice myself kinda stalking you on this site...is that bad? You ever going to be in Mi? I have some dental floss that i wanna try on ya...noway I could always use an IT guy in my house all the time, and the rpg thing..yeah, that isnt a way to be left alone..my butt would be sitting right beside you begging for a turn...

Hey! I just added you as a friend and you repay me by setting your message filters so I can't send you a message....How wude! I was gonna write you a witty hilarious extremely complimentary message but now I forgot what I was going to say :tongue: Now I won't let you stalk me and my posts hmp. NO RPGS FOR YOU, BACK OF THE LINE....NEXT

Okay Geek..I went in and changed all my filters just for you..I'll be sitting here waiting by the laptop...just waiting for mail...refresh..refresh...oh, you still aren't writing...grumble Okay..I'll give you a moment, just don't ship me to the end of the line..

confettie_popper's photo
Sat 12/01/07 10:04 PM

I think I have finnaly done it, found someone who truely likes me for me *and my voice* lol. And just when I was going to give up on this site!

Thanks Baby blushing love flowerforyou :heart: :wink:

aww..now I am jealous..you lucky thing..is that why the hoo-raw looking pic? does your new woman have a single brother? no one on here likes me...keep us posted, it's like you are leaving the club...i wanna see wedding pics..haha

confettie_popper's photo
Sat 12/01/07 09:57 PM
You have to be kidding me..oh you make me laugh so hard whenever I read your posts, I am starting to notice myself kinda stalking you on this site...is that bad? You ever going to be in Mi? I have some dental floss that i wanna try on ya...noway I could always use an IT guy in my house all the time, and the rpg thing..yeah, that isnt a way to be left alone..my butt would be sitting right beside you begging for a turn...

confettie_popper's photo
Sat 12/01/07 09:13 PM

I liked elder scrolls too, but i never got to get too far..my ex left and took it with him, i loved that xbox..haha, it was chipped..so it was special. I also like windwalker zelda, and now i am playing the phantom hourglass. I also like golden sun. Never got to play the second one to that, but I think that there was a second one..wasnt there?

Yea there was I played both of them and they are very good. The zelda game is actually called wind waker not walker but its cool. I just started phantom hourglass and it is a very good game.

sorry about the misspell...yeah, the phantom is cool, but i am kinda stuck and refuse to use any walk-throughs...although i am getting frustrated. Also, the first time that I had to "blow" out a candle i was lost for a few minutes..haha, but it is fun

confettie_popper's photo
Sat 12/01/07 09:05 PM
I liked elder scrolls too, but i never got to get too far..my ex left and took it with him, i loved that xbox..haha, it was chipped..so it was special. I also like windwalker zelda, and now i am playing the phantom hourglass. I also like golden sun. Never got to play the second one to that, but I think that there was a second one..wasnt there?

confettie_popper's photo
Sat 12/01/07 08:45 PM
I havent won anything in forever...when I was young i won a fishtank one time, that was about it. But my son's grandma won a 1965 corvette in a raffle a few years ago, i got to drive it, amazing

confettie_popper's photo
Sat 12/01/07 07:41 PM

lol my favorite two words are SMEXYFULLICIOUSNESS and ADORKABLE

ADORKABLE---laugh I love it!! you just gave me a new fav word..you rockdrinker

confettie_popper's photo
Sat 12/01/07 07:07 PM
Edited by confettie_popper on Sat 12/01/07 07:11 PM
Bry---how about something like...pearly whites...
sorry, got confused on what I was posting..jobs on this one..okay, how about dental model..heheflowerforyou

confettie_popper's photo
Sat 12/01/07 07:02 PM

Get him a Happy Meal, he'll dig the toy and the cookies laugh

I love japanese so if it were me I'd love it if a girl brought over sushi.

I like chinese food too but most chinese places, like the ones that deliver have terrible chinese food. Authentic chinese can be hard to find, if I see that there's a lot of asians eating inside I'll usually give it a try otherwise I'd rather have the happy meal. (yeah the toy makes it a meal and entertainment combined)

honestly..you must have so many girls on here just knocking on your door, dont ya? Quit playing the geek role..I think you're pimp...I just adore your sense of humor..I would love to grab a happy meal and come hang with you;)

blushing ahhh how I wish your perception was my reality but sadly no. HEY, you haven't even looked at my profile you tease :tongue: If you're picking up happy meals, get me the one with the girl toy, it makes me feel pretty.

Okay...So I went and actually looked at your profile, and just as I suspected, you live in another statesad ..you really write well and are very witty..just my type...have a job..and some originality and totally want to visit penn and get you one of those little barbies in the happy meal and we can totally hang out with our nuggets and style our barbie's hair...whatta think? do you want chocolate milk with your meal? :wink:

confettie_popper's photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:51 PM
this stinks, I want mr. right, but I would say that I am the kind of girl that always screws up and ends up with mr jerk or mr addicted to drugs... My idea of mr right is intellegent, techno-geeky, has a job, etc...some of my girlfriends laugh at my "type" of guy, but to each their own, right?

confettie_popper's photo
Sat 12/01/07 05:07 PM

Get him a Happy Meal, he'll dig the toy and the cookies laugh

I love japanese so if it were me I'd love it if a girl brought over sushi.

I like chinese food too but most chinese places, like the ones that deliver have terrible chinese food. Authentic chinese can be hard to find, if I see that there's a lot of asians eating inside I'll usually give it a try otherwise I'd rather have the happy meal. (yeah the toy makes it a meal and entertainment combined)

honestly..you must have so many girls on here just knocking on your door, dont ya? Quit playing the geek role..I think you're pimp...I just adore your sense of humor..I would love to grab a happy meal and come hang with you;)

confettie_popper's photo
Sat 12/01/07 04:59 PM
a barber to the stars...

confettie_popper's photo
Sat 12/01/07 04:25 PM
travel agent to exclusive destinations