confettie_popper's photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:14 AM
I love puppies and snowflakes, babies, falling leaves, morning dew...:wink: .whew.:wink: ..Okay, now that my probation officer walked away...

I really love vick's vapor-rub currentlysick

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 12/04/07 01:34 AM
OMG--I don't know many people who remember this movie...seriously, one of my favorites. Sean Astin was like the epidomy of cool. Also, for the record...Trotter was hot!

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 12/04/07 01:17 AM
ajhagena---why yes, of course...Blind Melon..why didnt I think of them...and you know what instantly comes to mind right?

That damn girl in that ridiculous Bee get-uplaugh laugh

thanks for caring enough...

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 12/04/07 01:07 AM
sweet dreams, now of to bed with ya..

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 12/04/07 01:01 AM

PS... it the "Row-Echelon" form of the matrix isn't it? I read something about it after working on the solution for Einstein's "twins paradox". bigsmile laugh

bigsmile bigsmile Hey..your smart a** is showing...good one, Perfect humor for four in the morning.

I need to sleep...In my part of the country, it is too late

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 12/04/07 12:58 AM
Okay, I hope that I am not being suckered into help to create a buzz about this fred savage kid, but I have had enough, so here goes
1. who is fred savage, I don't know if this kid looks like b/c
I dont know who the real fred is.
2. I think that this kid is in need of some kind of clue.
3. Stacy, Stacy...geezh..give it up

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 12/04/07 12:39 AM
To be perfectly honest.. I am not the brightest either...But I know how to use google to be smart for mesmokin

I am just super-fly like that. Plus, it is so late that the sarcasm is flowing from me like a supertoxin...Be ware...

I do understand what sumthing and beachfarmer mean though, some people exsist for entertainment purposes for the rest of us.

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 12/04/07 12:34 AM

HiYA SDM, I just felt my ears burning and I now see why :smile:

Okay, I will never Hit her should just be a given and not listed as one of the things that will win a girl over.
If you spend every single minute with her, she'll just be creeped out.

Women are not your little girls, you don't have to do EVERYTHING for her, women are capable and they like to feel like they can handle their S***. You can't spend every minute with her and still respect her space. And learn how to cook fer cripes sake, she'll love it, you'll have learned a life skill that makes you self sufficient and you'll save money and show you're fiscally responsible.

Men don't NEED women, women don't NEED men. We enjoy one another's company, we enrich each others lives not sustain it.

Hey Geek...go check your inbox...I left you a little something...

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 12/04/07 12:29 AM

No, I'm not pointing fingers here..and i know I'm not the shaprest tool in the shed. But I'm seeing a lot of people out there that's making me look like I have an IQ, so its getting scary! :tongue:

So I came up with a new original slogan for a bumper sticker....

"If you can't add or subtract...please do NOT MULTIPLY!"

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

To that I say..."IF you don't know what the Row-Eschlon form of a matrix is...please do not post any kind of witty Math Slogans"

huh bigsmile

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:58 PM
well....in my professional opinion, I think that a guy your age could totally pull off dating someone up to the age of 58. If you go above that age limit, you must require the woman to go to the nearest salon and doll herself up for you so that you can lie to people and say she is below the above age limit that I have set for you.

Or, you could always just trust your own heart and do whatever makes you the happiest. We are all on here looking for something special, so if you think you may have found it, go for it. Good luck, and your RL friend will understand when they see just how happy you are.

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:44 PM

Com'mon dude, seriously? No girl wants to think of herself as desperate. Take the attitude that you're a good looking, fun loving, great guy who treats women well and deserves a great woman not because you'll treat her right but because she'll dig you and have fun.

He's right, I mean..have you ever seen a nerdy asian guy that is so popular that girls like me stalk his every move from a few states away?love

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:39 PM

Only if you bring me a happy meal with chocolate milk. and an extra controller (my second one is broken cause I'm a petulant child)

oh yeah, what's up with you not reading my email huh?

When did you send this said email? I have been working on I*tunes (see my other posts)

If it was anytime recently..I missed it, but you best believe that I am going right now.

Oh, and about that controller, you didnt throw it during an overwhelming rage, did ya? No worries, I'll just grab one of mine.

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:33 PM
ohh, Matt.. good one. Thanks man. This sucks to have to start from scratch...I just thought of one..Easy-E.

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:18 PM
hey..I am still listening to ideas...I know there are so many posts about what to do with the person above you and all, but I sure would be dang happybigsmile

I know that I said rock, but since I have posted I have found some of my old favorites in rap...remember these ones?

Petey Pablo-Raise up
Lil' Troy- wanna be a baller
busta Rhymes- keep your hands where my eyes can see
Bravehearts- Oochie Walley..loved that one,remember singing it while getting being baddevil

Okay..just some good songs that will get me hyped up

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:09 PM
We can't give up on the thread yet!

Pashen..we could totally exchange pants (yes, in under a minute) and walk outta the closet like HEEYY...smokin

oh, and we gotta mess up our hair for effect...

Okay, lets get some men on this post..

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:58 PM
Oh, yes you do want to do this....

Don't fear..it's just like jumping into a cold pool, you can't just get your feet wet, you have to just jump right in.

Eveyone here is very nice and have some insightful ideas...just go with the flow...you'll be fine.

Rule #1---Have fun

flowerforyou WELCOMEflowerforyou

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:42 PM
yeah.. like the old thing about wearing clean underware in case you are in an accident...

I have always thought that if I were in an accident that is so bad that my undies are going to be seen..they would prolly be filled with sh*t anyway so why bother..

and now that you have got me thinking...why do people say that if you dont clean your ears, potatos are going to grow....WTF? Who came up with that one?

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:33 PM
Hi there, I see you are representing all of us good Michiganders..have fun and just dont give us a bad name:tongue:

Are you from the school of blue and maize? I see you live there anyway..

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:27 PM
gosh, why do you have to post such a diffecult topic? haha

I do think soul mates do exsist, but most of the time, I think they are platonic friends. Soulmates are someone who just click and to me, that means my best friend that knows all my crap..

As far as the sexual attraction goes...if you don't want to jump his bones all the time, he isnt your soulmate in the romatic terms.

Don't worry, you probably didnt screw up anything too serious. I dont think karma hates you for not being attracted to him. Besides, attraction is a big part of it, no matter what they tell ya...

Good luck, hon...you'll find someone who is everything you want...looks and personality

confettie_popper's photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:11 PM
i needed a hobby once..then I got on here and it quickly turned into an addiction..

Hate to jump in on your conversation, but all the other threads are used up...the same thing over and over, ya know