confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:37 PM
Oh.. I look at all these guy's profiles, and they seem like just my type, only..they live hours and hours away. I swear, the only ones to chose from around my area are losers...so if anyone from mid michigan is interested in chatting with a good, outgoing, funny girl..let me know..

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:18 PM
Edited by confettie_popper on Tue 11/27/07 09:20 PM
my night has been crappy as well..Just havent given up and crashed into my bed yet..it is so big and empty, and I am so lonely and horny..haha, it it quite a predictament

oh- and i dont know what time zone this is posted in, but i assure you that i am not so lonely that i am posting this at 9:30, it is later than that here

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:09 PM

move, change your number, hairstyle, hair color, facial hair,
and plastic surgery. always make up a new name and pay in cash.

if necessary have a cache of mace and pepper spray handy! drinker

haha, that is extreme, although he is pretty hot..I bet she is totally obsessed with him

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:01 PM
ya see, you guys are totally impressing me just with what you are writing...so hot, so hot..Intellegence is such a turn on, and you guys are totally hot, it sucks that I live in the sticks where the term "Nerd" is still an opressive word..haha,

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:55 PM
if she feels like a friend, she will never be anything more than a friend. I think that if you don't look at her with any kind of passion anymore..move along and tell her to do the same, rememeber it is her fault, don't give in to her guilt trips. She had a chance with you, and apparently she was an idiot, don't lower yourself to please her again.. Her loss

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:49 PM
ohh, that is tough, do you still have feelings for the ex? How long has it been since ya broke up? I have been cheated on as well, and I would love to think that people change...get her to tell you everything and see if it was a one time deal, or if she has a history of cheating..or just call me, I don't cheat!!good luck

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:32 PM
I am sorry for ya, that has to be rough..I am not even going to pretend I know how ya feel, But I am sure she sees your pain and I bet her heart aches for you and with you..Keep your head up, I bet she would hate to see you this way..flowerforyou

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:23 PM
Pretend you are always holding a piece of paper between your knees...that should keep you outta trouble...

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:17 PM
accidents=tears

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:00 PM
I have two, and if you havent watched them..I suggest you do so.. Number one is "A Clockwork Orange" I swear I am not psycho, but it is a good one, and the other is "Sooper Troopers" HOLY HELL- it took over dumb and dumber as my favorite "dumb" movie, just hilarious!!

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:51 PM
Well, I read everyone's posts, and I agree with Boozer, Open water did suck, Oh-it was bad! To the people that mentioned moulin Rouge, I loved that movie, I can think of so many others that were so much more awful!

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:44 PM
No strings attached can be done, but chances are one of the two parties involoved is simply involved becuase they like the other person and want it to develope into something.

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:41 PM
I am from Northern Michigan, way up in the sticks..haha, I must be such a decent person, if, after a while i lose interest, I never just avoid the person. At least I have the decency to make up some crappy story..lmao

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:32 PM
honestly...nerds are hot! I pretty much only date geeks and gamers, it is totally my type..don't fret, there are a lot of women out there that like that kinda stuff. I personally love having a man to play with..haha

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:07 PM
Okay.. here is the thing that I hate..when you actually meet someone on one of these websites, and you start talking and seem to hit it off, then all of the sudden..it's like they literally fall off the face of the earth... What the heck is up with that? Am I really that bad?

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:05 PM
totally kinky...like in a good way

confettie_popper's photo
Tue 11/27/07 05:43 PM
I think that I am hot because I can make you laugh while at the same time, being too damn cute!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next