Community > Posts By > 2Btrue2One

2Btrue2One's photo
Mon 12/07/09 10:05 PM

When we think about time, is it just to stop and take a look at our watch? Or when we sit and reflect on the past, people we have known, loved ones that have passed, friends as well? Do we think about what we have learned over the course of our lives, and do we understand that it took us time to learn all of this?

Do any of us really realize how fast time moves?
When we get older, we can look back on our life at a much earlier age and recount everything up until now, most of our experiences that we can remember, and so forth... Then we say (but that was a long time ago), but even then do we really know or percieve how much time has went by?

For myself and my own observations, I have come to the conclusion that a lot of people think they have plenty of time, thinking that tommorow will always be there... But we know, or at least some of us do, that tomorrow is in the future, and doesn't exsist yet, most of us just don't anticipate that we may not be here tomorrow... even older people don't really think about it, (not all but some).

Has anyone ever stopped and looked at the posted?, And when you did when was the last time? Have you noticed the date of when it was posted? Or better yet, how many days ago it was started? Before you know it, time has went by so fast...

That's my view, what do others think about this? I would appreciate your input...

Thanks, Daniel

time like numbers isn't of any substance but merely a concept used in the realm of the conscious as a way to measure a given reality ..once that reality is measure then the concept of time either stops or dissipates

in the realm of the unconscious time does not exist because nothing there has any conscious intent for the need to time

Just to let everyone know, I understand that time is a concept, if you read the way I was asking the question, I mean really read it, then you should understand what I am asking....

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 11/21/09 11:03 AM
I fugured I would give it some time since I posted here, point being look how long time has passed since the last post, ok, time is a concept, or is it? Think about it, every day that passes we can't take back, but what if we could?

2Btrue2One's photo
Fri 10/23/09 06:23 AM

the human eye "sees" in a series of still photographic images. I don't remember the exact number but something like 60 frames a second

under periods of extreme stress this increases to something like 120 frames a second

that is the effect to "time slowing down" for people in crashes and stuff like that

That does not explain what happened to me.

I 'saw' a fatal car crash with me in it... flash before my eyes ten times or more, then I heard my mind tell me I should look over my shoulder. I even argued with that inner voice. I said "I did look in the rear view mirror, and nothing was coming.." The voice answered back, (it was my voice) "Well it would not hurt you to look over your shoulder."

I agreed. Then time returned to normal and the time it took to look over my shoulder... saved my life.

It WAS a miracle. I would have died in that crash.

Sounds like you had a guradian angel looking out for you, or maybe your own 6th sense.. either way, you peered into something that hadn't happened yet, but was about to...

Now remember you stated in an earlier post that time doesn't exsist, and the the only thing that exsists is the present.. if that is true then how is it that you saw something that was about to happen before it happened?

So, what you saw were two possible futures, one where you died, and one where you didn't.. All of us have that ability, some can tap into it at will, others it just happens to happen to..

2Btrue2One's photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:53 AM

Time never changes it's always the same pace only our perception of it changes.

True, time is a constant, I was thinking more along the lines of how people ignor how fast time moves, (meaning that most people, even older ones think there is plenty of time to do this or that)

2Btrue2One's photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:34 AM
When we think about time, is it just to stop and take a look at our watch? Or when we sit and reflect on the past, people we have known, loved ones that have passed, friends as well? Do we think about what we have learned over the course of our lives, and do we understand that it took us time to learn all of this?

Do any of us really realize how fast time moves?
When we get older, we can look back on our life at a much earlier age and recount everything up until now, most of our experiences that we can remember, and so forth... Then we say (but that was a long time ago), but even then do we really know or percieve how much time has went by?

For myself and my own observations, I have come to the conclusion that a lot of people think they have plenty of time, thinking that tommorow will always be there... But we know, or at least some of us do, that tomorrow is in the future, and doesn't exsist yet, most of us just don't anticipate that we may not be here tomorrow... even older people don't really think about it, (not all but some).

Has anyone ever stopped and looked at the posted?, And when you did when was the last time? Have you noticed the date of when it was posted? Or better yet, how many days ago it was started? Before you know it, time has went by so fast...

That's my view, what do others think about this? I would appreciate your input...

Thanks, Daniel

2Btrue2One's photo
Tue 09/29/09 09:20 PM

I have spent SO much of my life wondering about what males find beautiful/pretty/cute/sexy about women and what kind of woman a man wants (as I'm sure a lot of women have). This weekend I finally realized that I already have everything that a true "man" (versus a boy) finds attractive.

Several times this weekend I had men stop me to tell me how beautiful/ sexy I am. Wow. I was speechless...which rarely happens. Turns out that there's a growing concensus that confidence is a really sexy thing to a man...and once you quit worrying about what they want "in" you and just be who you are- well, they love it!

Who knew...

That's exactly right, beauty comes from within..

2Btrue2One's photo
Sun 09/27/09 07:14 AM

2 of my friends that I hung around when I was living in Florida passed away last week!!:cry: The Swine Flu took them. They were only 42, and 47!! Young!! I was shocked when my friend called to tell me this news. I'm still in shock!!shocked

So sorry to read about this, i'm dealing with the possible loss of my father, not because of the flu, but lung cancer.. a lot of us are going through hard times, I wish you the best...

2Btrue2One's photo
Sun 09/27/09 06:46 AM

A hard days work,you walk trough the door
Rose pedals leading to the bedroom door
The room is dim,candles are lit
Time to relax and play a bit
The radio playing our favorite song
In your arms I know I belong
Your lips tasting sweet as wine
You've captured my heart and my mind
No place on earth I'd rather be
Then here loving you and you loving me
In your arms I'm safe and content
Knowing this was how love was meant.

Know didn't write this for anyone,just wishing

aww girl, hugs your way... good poem and a drink togetherdrinks

2Btrue2One's photo
Sun 09/27/09 06:42 AM
That's pretty deep, excellent poem..

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 09/26/09 04:36 PM

We are doing very well...thanks Daniel....still miles apart and missing each other like crazy....and looking forward to m big move north in a few months....thanks for asking....hmmmmmmmm....wonder what's up with the email....I'll check itflowerforyou

It was your restrictions.. no biggy.. you only accept mail from 150 miles, i'm farther than that, I guess that's why

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 09/26/09 04:33 PM
How about I star one about myself...
They say I look like Chuck Norris, well I don't.. or at least I think I don't, or maybe I don't, or... darn I don't know anymore....drinker

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 09/26/09 04:30 PM
Welcome, nice to have you here...

Oh and Kim, I couldn't email you, was wondering how you are doing.. hope you and your man are ok.. take care girl..

Your friend always
Daniel

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:28 AM

2BTrue,

The picts are real... yes, I know I look like someone. I'm going to post others without the hats...

Thanks for the posts so far everyone... appreciate it.

I believe you, I apoloigize for my first post, that's why I changed it.. really the question you ask can't be answered, both men and women are looking for something, each one in their own different way, some have similarities, but always different, just be you, one day it will happen my friend, until then... just be you

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:17 AM

Hey! I'm not new to the dating sites but still haven't found that great guy. Hope to meet some great people on here and get to know! I'm a fun-loving, energetic gal who loves to laugh and do anything outdoors! :wink:

Welcome, come on in, we don't bite, at least not that hard...lol j/k

And hey sis (laughsandgiggles) kisses

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:00 AM
Edited by 2Btrue2One on Sat 09/26/09 08:01 AM
The million dolar question, I say be yourself, and everything will fall into place

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 09/26/09 07:33 AM

Loneliness is to exist as
One.
Never to
Experience
Lasting friendship,never to fall
In love..only to feel the
Neglect and
Emptiness of being a
Soloist in the
Symphony of life..

As long as you have friends you are never truly lonely, I know it's not like the touching and special things, but being single is not really all that bad, take time to notice your friends and how much they care, it can be quite rewarding... love ya girl, keep the faith, love will find you when you least expect it..

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 09/12/09 06:48 AM
Sounds like love in the making, good for you and the special one, may both of you realize your dreams, wishing you two the best.

Daniel

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:38 AM
I am your knight
I guard this keep
Haven't I always my Queen
made our enemies regrett their deeds

To you I stand true
even though we may disagree
but you know you are my angel
for all eternity

Within this castle
We have shared many things
heard the songs of Angels
About our love they sing

Don't fear for your garden
they fight to no avail
because for you my Queen
I will always prevail

By Daniel
09/05/09

Love you Vicki

2Btrue2One's photo
Mon 06/29/09 07:59 AM

Whispers of you in the morning light
Take me back to a summer night
Tangled in sheets, our bodies entwined
Ebb and flow in a jagged line

Whispers of you in the midst of my day
Tauntingly ask me to come and play
The vision again, of our bodies embraced
I follow the scene with a slow moving trace

Whispers of you, as I lay down to cry
Watching Whispers of you as they pass me by
Falling deep into slumber in the evening mist
Smile on my face, whispering a kiss

To Kevin
6-17-09

Great poem, a lot of feeling to one you care for.. wish you the best
Thank you Daniel...haven't seen you around...glad to hear from you againflowerforyou

You are most welcome, yeah, still around, just not much, been really busy, lots of testing.. luv ya sis
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers Well, don't be a stranger

I'll try not to be, working on another black bet in another style, lots of work, and trainning students in my previous style, plus studying for my masters in electrical.. man didn't know the human mind could do so much.. lol, big hugs.. your little big brother

Daniel

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 06/25/09 10:44 AM

Whispers of you in the morning light
Take me back to a summer night
Tangled in sheets, our bodies entwined
Ebb and flow in a jagged line

Whispers of you in the midst of my day
Tauntingly ask me to come and play
The vision again, of our bodies embraced
I follow the scene with a slow moving trace

Whispers of you, as I lay down to cry
Watching Whispers of you as they pass me by
Falling deep into slumber in the evening mist
Smile on my face, whispering a kiss

To Kevin
6-17-09

Great poem, a lot of feeling to one you care for.. wish you the best
Thank you Daniel...haven't seen you around...glad to hear from you againflowerforyou

You are most welcome, yeah, still around, just not much, been really busy, lots of testing.. luv ya sis

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25