Community > Posts By > 2Btrue2One

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 12/27/08 04:49 AM
Very nice poem sexy, the feeling of love can move mountains

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 12/27/08 04:24 AM

really.lol.

Report to the lost and found, you might find yourself there..lol just kidding, welcomedrinker

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 12/27/08 04:17 AM

Such a hapless pretty girl,
tormented by this tradgic world.
Drank her wine and begun to twirl.

Only sorrow followed her.

and as the night began to fall
a soft gentle voice began to call
wispreing, you are not alone my dear
I will stand with you through it all

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 12/27/08 04:11 AM

I enjoyed reading it again my true warrior wish you could be mine but at least i have you as my good friend rather not having you at all!!!

Thank you Sass, I did make some changes to it though, glad you liked it

2Btrue2One's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:50 PM

Beautiful write, (((Daniel)))!! I wish I were someone's Queen!!flowers I love this one!:heart: smooched

Thank you Erica, not much room left in this world for us warriors anymore, we are a dying bread, but I guess I can't be anything else, wonder how many of us are left..

2Btrue2One's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:07 AM

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation."

~ Rabindranath Tagore ~

Love is an emotion shared by two, that transends both time and space

2Btrue2One's photo
Fri 12/26/08 05:32 AM

Its always been my personal experience (not saying it should be anyone elses) that the first part of a relationship is the most exciting and its also the period of time that you WANT to communicate as much as possible. This would only intensify if there was distance between you. There appears to be no chemistry here. No spark either.

I kinda sense that too, I know if I am interested in someone I try to keep in contact as much as possible..

2Btrue2One's photo
Fri 12/26/08 05:18 AM

If you are interested, pursue her. If you're not, let it go. I know if I didn't hear from a guy regularly, I'd walk away. Assume he wasn't all that into me and was just stringing me along to keep his options open.

Don't treat this girl like a second class citizen.

I agree

2Btrue2One's photo
Fri 12/26/08 05:13 AM

I have to wait til mid january to see the girl I'm interested in again (we have met just clarifying). I've been busy between the end of school and working, so I haven't talked to her much. We had a brief "text" conversation monday and before that our last contact was last wednesday where I just asked how she was, and that was really it. So my inquiry here is would it be stupid to just kind of cut off contact until we get to the time where I could see her again? I am in no means trying to end our friendship its just she never goes on the computer and I rarely sign on (maybe 2-3 times a week) and when shes on sometimes I'll say hi. So aside from maybe a hey here and there would it be fine to just keep things cool until I can actually see her in person again?

If the two of you really like eachother, then communication is the key, there is always time for contact, when you have a moment and are sitting down, send a message text or whatever, you would be surprised at how much time you have inbetween your busy schedual.. people who care for one another find time or make time to keep in touch, if you let to much time go by you could lose what the two of you started..jmo

2Btrue2One's photo
Fri 12/26/08 05:05 AM
Nice poem slow, I wrote one titled Love Is sometime back, our perceptions are very close to the same, very good poem my frienddrinker

2Btrue2One's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:50 AM

You are...
The sunlight in my sky.
You are...
The meaning of my life.
You are...
The every breath I take.
You are...
With me, during decisions I do make.
You are...
The ultimate love of my life.
I will...
One day, become your wife.
You will...
Be by my side forever.
I will...
Be the shoulder you cry on, whenever.
You are...
My very, everything.
You will...
Someday, wear a ring.
That ties...
Us together, for ever and always.
My love...
Please know...
To love you...Is my choice.
You are...
The moon, in the midnight mist.
You are...
True love, with true love's kiss.
Together...
We can conquer anything.
My love...
You are my everything.

What a beautiful poem, who ever you are writing about is one lucky man.. I wish you both the very best..flowerforyou

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 02:52 PM

Very nice.flowerforyou

thank you Laura, that is my sisters name btw

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 02:31 PM

i remember this write D...very nice...ty for reposting.....merry christmas friend.

thank you Angel, I made a few changes to it, and merry cristmas to you too..

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 11:34 AM

I always help others, I lift them up when they are down, always give words of encouragement, I hope I have helped others to smile even in their darkest times..

Today though I think I need some of that, I can't believe I'm even saying this, I think i'm weak for feeling this way, I've always been a warrior, but I guess when it comes down to it, we are just as human as the rest...tears

those who feel no weakness are cold and impersonal (also known as a social path) so rejoice in knowing you really are human

thank you my brother, nice to see you again

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 11:32 AM

I know all too well how you say you are feeling about being the one to build up others in their time of need and then feeling somewhat at a loss when we find we need some gentle cheers of love and support as well. It is out of character for the support person to feel the need to be lifted up - really makes one feel selfish or self centered.

We all need love, security, the sense of belonging and to know that someone has our back. You are not weak to admit that you need it, too.

I am normally strong and can handle just about anything people throw at me. Lately, though, I feel like I am falling apart at the seams. My friends and daughter continually say how they admire me for my strength and I just look at them and think - "can't you see I am dying inside?"- and no, they really can't see that.

I am sending some strength your way - whatever your purpose may be - here is some strength for you to continue on.
Merry Christmas.

that is a wonderful gift, Thank you, you know, it's funny how only one person on my friends list supported me in here, she knows who she is, one would think more would have been there, for those who are not online I understand, but for those who are I don't understand, some friends huh..
I appreciate your strength, and give you mine as well..

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 11:18 AM

happy I'm fixin' to go out and scoop dog poop up in my back yard so my grand sons can ride the little Kawasakis Santa brought them! Got that picture in your head? ...Now don't you feel better? laugh flowers

Happy New Year! Everybody needs a little lift now and then. Hope is that we all have someone that can do that for us! flowerforyou

glasses

A noble thing to do, i'm sure they will appreiate it

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 11:02 AM

Lex, there I was helping you, and now you are helping me.. Thanks bro, much appreciated

You do so much for others -- and it's OK to get a little bit back every now and then. In a perfect world, we would all be able to work that way.

You're a good man Lex, the ladies should take notice..

You would THINK so, but....!

shades

They don't know what they are missing out on, seems most ladies pass men like us by, maybe we are to nice.. but I will never be any different, and i'm sure you won't either, funny they run to us, then go back to the abuseres

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:54 AM

Lex, there I was helping you, and now you are helping me.. Thanks bro, much appreciated

You do so much for others -- and it's OK to get a little bit back every now and then. In a perfect world, we would all be able to work that way.

You're a good man Lex, the ladies should take notice..

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:53 AM

flowerforyou

Thank you Phonix

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:52 AM

I always help others, I lift them up when they are down, always give words of encouragement, I hope I have helped others to smile even in their darkest times..

Today though I think I need some of that, I can't believe I'm even saying this, I think i'm weak for feeling this way, I've always been a warrior, but I guess when it comes down to it, we are just as human as the rest...tears

Don't be too hard on yourself. You're not weak for wanting help.

flowerforyou

Thank you Angie, just not the norm for a man, but at least I can admitt it, even though I don't like to

Men aren't the only ones who have that problem.

Really? explain please

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25