mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:40 PM
We all cant meet the perfect girls

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/28/08 11:19 AM
Move on with your life, fool

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:03 PM

do u believe u can fall in love once u meet someone?

That usually is the general idea, isn't it

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:43 PM

Could someone tell me why men date you, and all seems to be going wonderfully, and POOF they are gone!

Could someone tell me why women date you, and all seems to be going wonderfully, and POOF they are gone!

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:21 PM
Stop dating magicians? Maybe

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:03 PM
Sure a more than big crush and even we even invested time on each other

glasses glasses glasses glasses

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:55 PM
Edited by mikecom21hotmaiL on Fri 01/25/08 08:58 PM

I am baffled by men who find it difficult to engage in a relationship with a women because she has her stuff together!

Rather than finding a woman who is strong, determined, self-confident, independent, and self-supporting an attractive partner, many seem to prefer women who are a "trainwreck." Is it the whole "I'll rescue you, little woman!" thing, or a lack of confidence? I truly am baffled!

Sadly, I am finding one of two things. 1.) They are uncomfortable with (or feel competetive about) the fact that you have it together, or 2.) They want you to support them! Surely that's not all there is! Is it? :cry:

I'm certainly NOT perfect, but am half tempted to "jump the track" sometimes! But....that's not who I am. I'm a lady, through and through, but the thought of being a "lady in distress" never has appealed to me! So, tell me fella's, Totally Together (which is NOT as boring as it sounds!:tongue: ) or Trainwreck?

DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended as a gender bais assumption. Said poster acknowledges this behavior pattern exists in both males and females.laugh drinker

Maybe some peoples lives are on track, but other parts of them are derailed.

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 01/25/08 04:36 AM

<----- Tall Man

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:13 AM
Go to the dating a larger woman thread, I am sure you will find lots of women to date there

smokin smokin smokin smokin

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:56 AM

So, as an incentive to go on the show, the defendant gets to have the court pay the judgement. Is there any incentive for the plantiff other than getting what they sue for if they win?

If she would have lost, she would have only gotten i think a total of 300 dollars

They also in addition to paying the judgement a 50 dollar fee,

if i would have prevailed, i would have gotten an additional 250.00 dollars

So it was a win, win deal for me

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:49 AM

See why you are all on a dating site

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

How many times do I have to tell you? It's machochism. That's . . brquetnt'sjerj.

Hey good job, very nice family

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:45 PM

Hey all ,first time poster (be nice) lol. OK...so the situation i have is , i met a guy and at first i would hear from him everday he would send me cute little messages - like hey babe good morning,i miss your comfy arms(lol) etc..then all of a sudden he was frauding me on dates(two), meaning he would set a time and date,but be a no show,no calls or messages..nothing. Then the day after he would send me a message sayin again "hey babe" completley ignoring the fact he frauded me,said not one word about it ,except sorry.

Now i hear from him like every 4 days, he pulls a houdini and vanishes on the weekends. If in fact he isnt interested in me,why would he continue sending cute messages and whatnot. Its just a huge change,like i said earlier we talked everyday for hours on the phone and now...nothing...a message a couple times a week. Is he leading me on? playing games? should i just let it go and move on. Correct me if im wrong,because i thought if you truly liked a person that you would WANT to talk to them all the time(and its not due to a busy schedule with him)

Present him with your questions and see what he says

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:25 PM

I watched it......glad you came out good in the end cause it didnt look good for ya on the show.....

She already made up her mind b4 the case was in the court room.
We had to present our cases via phone b4 we went on the show

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:24 PM
See why you are all on a dating site

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:10 PM

Well here i am again another year older and even more confused about the opposite sex then when i was younger. I just dont know why i cannot attract anyone to me. I have plenty of friends who i adore with all my heart, but i am still lonely and looking for that someone to light up my lifegrumble Any advice on what a hopeless romantic and not so bad ass can do? Please i accept all honest criticisms and advice. Thank you very much.

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Thu 01/24/08 08:55 PM
I am sure that is just the short list, must be 2x larger to keep them happy

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Thu 01/24/08 08:46 PM
Edited by mikecom21hotmaiL on Thu 01/24/08 08:51 PM

ahh ok, yeah she really laid into you big time. And I hate to say it dude, but she was rightlaugh You should have at least made payment arrangements with your ex towards paying her back, as the government did not pay your bill, but she did.

And dont get me wrong I know baout low income or lack of income period. This last year I made more per month (take home) than I have in the last several years and I still only took home an average of 650 a month. I have always had to choose which bills to pay, so to speak, since I left the army and they started building up (and I dont mean credit card. I mean lose a job so your car gets repossessed type of thing.)

I hate to admit it, but I held evidence back so I would lose the case on purpose. the court pays my judgement if I lost, So I didnt present my divorce stipulation freeing us from each others debts from the date of the divorce. That debt was acquired 2 years after my divorce, and she sold the house just a couple of months ago.

If she lost the case, she wouldve then sued the state and I wouldve been responsible for owing the state if she wouldve beat them.

So I lose but I win, She wins and wins

Case closed

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Thu 01/24/08 08:12 PM

which case were you? Sorry but I could not recognize you ohwell Was it the brother/sister case about splitting of the family estate?

It was the case of the ex-wife selling her house and paid a debt of mine at closing

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Thu 01/24/08 06:08 PM
anybody else see me get it from judge milian

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25