mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Thu 03/06/08 04:25 PM
People who moderate their own self serving thread.

uuughhhh

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Wed 03/05/08 10:17 PM

I ran out of American cheese for my sandwich today, but some nice sliced provolone saved the day. :tongue:

Was that my provolone?

grumble grumble grumble

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 03/03/08 06:38 PM

As a matter of course, I always offer to pay for dinner on the first date. That just seems like the gentlemanly thing to do. If my date offers to split the cheque, I reassure her that she doesn't need to. I think I might quit doing that, though, or even requesting to split the cheque.

I had a date last Thursday evening where I paid. On Friday afternoon, I emailed her to thank her for a great evening. No response. Tonight, I called her to ask her to dinner and she had decided not to pursue a relationship with me. By all means, that's her right, but it seems like she must have had a notion of this at the end of our date. I feel a little bit cheated that she let me pick up the cheque.

You asked her out, you should pick up the check. She also has no obligation to pursue dating you, you shouldn't feel cheated, it is the gentleman thing picking up the check.

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 02/15/08 10:03 PM
Edited by mikecom21hotmaiL on Fri 02/15/08 10:04 PM
dup

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 02/15/08 10:03 PM

when you are speaking in terms of that type of ownership...much different there. i agree...i enjoy what i own in that relationship. as those i own enjoy it the same.

also agree at not taking is seriously. there are some that are "experimenting" if you will. some that are learning about it. then there are those that only joke with it or toy with the idea. its cyber world....in real life, its a whole other realm.

I just cant take my property anywhere, these days
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh
btw...she is a true treasure :wink:

You better believe it

Thank you:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 02/15/08 10:00 PM

when you are speaking in terms of that type of ownership...much different there. i agree...i enjoy what i own in that relationship. as those i own enjoy it the same.

also agree at not taking is seriously. there are some that are "experimenting" if you will. some that are learning about it. then there are those that only joke with it or toy with the idea. its cyber world....in real life, its a whole other realm.

I just cant take my property anywhere, these days
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:49 PM
Who wants to know?

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:11 PM

If you take pills it is you most likely you got them at the DRUG STORE,BE HONEST!!!!

This is sorry funny, I can't think of the appropiate comment

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:23 PM
Giants win

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sun 02/03/08 03:07 PM
on

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:21 PM
Edited by mikecom21hotmaiL on Fri 02/01/08 02:22 PM
ok heres my deal, i cant drive due to my ordeal of being injured and on workmans comp until a few days from now but never the less
i have no way of getting to anywhere unless i bum a ride from some one, im at everyones expense for a few more days, so here i am, been waiting alone since 2000,

I am really trying to decipher this

Are you recently injured or is it a permanent injury

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:18 PM
square

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Wed 01/30/08 03:51 PM

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Tue 01/29/08 10:02 AM
All is fair in love and war.

I dont think their pact, would cover meeting someone for one date that didnt involve intimacy. It was probably meant to not date someone the other has been intimate with in the past.
It just does't make any sense in this case for you not to be able to date the friend

JMO

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/28/08 09:08 PM
Just go find the next one that you will soon cry over

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/28/08 08:03 PM
I think the respect lies within your partner and they should tell their friends when they cross the line. Its not my job to confront people on her behalf, she should know how to handle herself and have the wits to be respectful of me

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:46 PM
crowd

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:30 PM
invite

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:27 PM
Sometimes, they just meet someone closer or their feelings change after getting to know you better or they feel more attreacted to someone else, and they jump ship. Sorry to say but I been guilty of jumping ship myself

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:22 PM
visit

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25