mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:49 AM
yes, I just got hitched, but the jury is still out

We shall see

If you give it time and arent too picky, you can meet some great people. but some people online just dont realize, this isnt a department store, where you have to get the perfect outfit.
You look for a good buy here, and get it altered. If it dont work out, you get rid of them at your next garage sale.

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:07 AM
Edited by mikecom21hotmaiL on Mon 01/07/08 04:09 AM
Sorry to hear this, but if its they pets or you

the pets need to go

I know its rough, I have a rabbit, in my home, but I too have to be rid of it, because i wont be home to take care of her anymore

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:38 AM

Try this, if a man kills another man, he's a murder. If he kills 10 men, he's a monster. If he kills 100 men he is a hero, and if he kills 1000 he is a legend.

Back on topic, that's just life.

yes true, but if you suck one c0ck, you are always a c0cksucker

Dang

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:33 AM
Edited by mikecom21hotmaiL on Mon 01/07/08 03:36 AM

What is ya'lls views on one night stands?

Is the guy a stud...and the girl a slut?

I call them the girls with experience, and usually see it differcult in the morning for them to walk

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

of course if they go home with someone else, sure their sluts, and i am no stud

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:27 AM

I finally know why I am the way I am. Boredom, lack of excitement. Im just bored with everything. Not bored of people or places just bored of the same mundane things. Everyday I anticipate the next day to be differant and tomorrow never is. I need to move, start over somewhere new where I know nobody. What do you think?

Hey dude, bored here, bored there. In medical terms that is a geographical change. You need to get some medical help. maybe antidepressants.

How can you possibly think moving somewhere you know no one will decrease your boredom, if anything it will probably make you borer

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:13 AM

Im from NY but I don't consider myself hot!!

Long Island in tha house!!drinker

In my house, the hot Moreno

noway noway noway noway noway noway

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:09 AM
Move to asia, Boredom is a disease, and they keep bringing diseases here. it is time we start giving back

Vote for addendum giving back

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:03 AM

Many times i see a women i like at the CLUB or STORE, but don't jump on them fast enoght and by the time i get at them. Another dude is getting there number or has got them on the dance floor. So i say don't wait JUST DO IT. The worst she can say is no.

if you slip and break your nose, then the other guy still gets her #

better off hopping

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:42 PM
I have misplaced her and didn't install lojak on her. Just didnt think at the time, she would be worth the monthly payments nor the upkeep

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnng

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:19 PM

So I'm curious if Mikey is the Crazy tiger in bed that he always brags about being lol

Andrea, you have no idea - its just shock and awe. :tongue: I'm still in shock and awe. Three days later, and we still haven't left the bed. bigsmile

Must be using a laptop then eh? :tongue:

Brillant deduction, my dear Watson

LOL

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sun 01/06/08 12:57 PM
Jamie say hello

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:32 PM

wish i lived closer, sounds like a rockin party! hehe

See, even you want some

Good night, gotta run, much more to do

gotta run ROLMAO

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:19 PM
Edited by mikecom21hotmaiL on Sat 01/05/08 10:20 PM

I feel like "angelina" is Mike finding a pic of a girl online and posting as someone else to boost his ego lol just kidding

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I can take pics of war wounds, give up your e-mail address. We can try to get a neighbor to call you, they keep ringing the bell complaining of the noise. But I think they just want some
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
bigsmile bigsmile

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:24 PM
Thank you everyone, for saying hello and wishing us the best. I have lots more friends out there a thought.

So i hope this thread isn't dead
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:33 PM
Where is my other friend
laugh laugh

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 01/04/08 10:06 PM
Andrea

Hey kiddio, you are my only friend, LOL

Thanks for stopping by,

Michael

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:40 PM
bigsmile Do not attack me for putting this under this thread. bigsmile
blushing After all this is Angelina and we are dating and having sex. blushing

smooched Angelina, Say Hello To All My Friends And The Guys love
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Thu 01/03/08 01:17 PM
To prove I am not a player, dont call me, dont IM me,dont e-mail me, dont bother me and dont post after or b4 me. I am taken, I started dating someone this morning

blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

OK, Please read above b4 You post

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Thu 01/03/08 04:36 AM

Maybe she should goto sugardaddy.com? laugh
As for someone else wanting who you're with, I say go ahead. If she has her head that easily turned by another guy. I'd rather know about it sooner than later. I think that applies to guys too. If you can't keep you're mind on the one you're with than they really don't need you.

Ditto Ditto Ditto

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Thu 01/03/08 01:32 AM
Yea, I would move, Right out of the persons life.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

On a serious note,

If i could get a job in my profession in that area, and if they had no, or very grown children. I am not moving to a place full of kiddies, You got that right

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25