Community > Posts By > CowboyGH

CowboyGH's photo
Tue 06/02/15 05:43 PM
Edited by CowboyGH on Tue 06/02/15 05:44 PM
That is because of how incredibly blown up the idea of Hell is. All hell is, is the grave, in the ground, in the heart of the Earth, ect.

Hell - The abode of the dead in any of various religious traditions, such as the Hebrew Sheol or the Greek Hades; the underworld

Abode of the dead, the grave.

Hell is by far the worst religious idea that human beings have ever invented; certainly, in terms of the sheer amount of cruelty one person can wish inflicted on another, it is by definition unsurpassed. . As Thomas Paine said, belief in a cruel god makes a cruel man, and many religious atrocities committed through the centuries can, directly or indirectly, be traced to belief in Hell. For those who believe in god . He stands for justice , benevolence , love and forgiveness ... Why then .. Is someone who is banished to hell never forgiven .. This is hypocritical and absurd . He cannot be a god of forgiveness after all pitchfork hell is a man made falsehood .. Nothing more .

CowboyGH's photo
Tue 06/02/15 05:40 PM

How do you figure satan is bound now? It seems to me he is stirring up all kinds of trouble and the "Great Tribulation" hasn't even started.

The only thing Satan can do atm is "tempt" someone(s), nothing more.

That's true, but a lot of people have yielded to the temptation.

Very true, but Satan is still bound to hell currently. He can't "physically" do anything to anyone. He can only tempt peopple to do such actions in question. But can the end of times and "tribulation" and all that, Satan will be "physically" walking the world doing that which he plans to do. Then he'll rein, then he'll be thrown into the lake of fire and so on and so on.

CowboyGH's photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:53 PM

How do you figure satan is bound now? It seems to me he is stirring up all kinds of trouble and the "Great Tribulation" hasn't even started.

The only thing Satan can do atm is "tempt" someone(s), nothing more.

CowboyGH's photo
Mon 06/01/15 10:18 AM
@uche9aa

Before I make anymore comments on your thread here, I've seen you state "retored" multiple times throughout your post(s) in this thread. And would like to know where you get the idea that was "restored" retather then fresnly created and or what biblical/scriptual evidence you have of such. The world, heavens, and everything else was freshly created at the time of "creation"... where do you get the notion of a "restored" planet, ect?

CowboyGH's photo
Mon 06/01/15 10:14 AM

A CHRISTIAN SHOULD NOT ACCEPT EVOLUTION BECAUSE 1. Evolution says man evolved from beasts, so our Lord Jesus was an evolved beast or a product of evolution? 2. The bible clearly stated that we (men) are created in God's image, ET clearly denies that. 3. ET also degrades God's image to mere beasts. 4.It nullifies the idea of the bible creation by God. 5.It denies miracles, the supernatural and the bodily resurrection of Christ....and I can go on and on

Evolution itself is not false, the theory of evolution is though. God created us to "adapt" to our surroundings/time and then after a certain perdiod of time it's looked at as "evolution".

CowboyGH's photo
Mon 06/01/15 09:15 AM
Chapter 34 records the death of Moses. This he could not have personally written. No one was with him on Mt. Pisgah to bring back the report. Obviously some other inspired hand provided this last chapter. Since 34: 9 says that "Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him..." most conservative Bible scholars assume that Joshua was inspired to write the closing event of his life.

CowboyGH's photo
Mon 06/01/15 09:08 AM

Revelation 20:1-3
20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

The binding of satan is a future event. It is after Christ returns.

Yep, Satan will be bound for a 1000 years there :) as he is now.

CowboyGH's photo
Mon 06/01/15 05:59 AM
Or maybe, that God touched their heart and they never let go. And continued their life in search of more knowledge about God.

CowboyGH's photo
Sun 05/31/15 01:03 PM
Edited by CowboyGH on Sun 05/31/15 01:05 PM

1.THE BEGINING WAS 6000 YEARS AGO. Genesis 1:1 "In the begining God created the heavens and the earth" I ve always talked about God being a self-existent and ageless being. He is the creator of living things, planets, universe etc. Now, this verse has always been misunderstood. Its just talking about the original creation of the universe billions of years ago. 2. THE EARTH WAS CREATED 6000 YEARS AGO. Genesis 1:1-2 1."In the begining God created the heavens and the earth.2. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters". My God! Christians have been mocked with the 'earth is 6000 years old' thing and its embarrassing. People get these two verses mixed up. Periods of Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 is talking about the period of restoration of earth and recreation of natural forms in it. A lot happened between these two periods which will be addressed in another thread.

uche9aa:

As a fellow Christian, I must tell you that the scientific evidence does not support the belief by "Young Earth" believers, that the earth was created a mere 6,000 years ago. The reality is that the Judeo-Christian Bible does not explain how long the six "Creative days" lasted.

NeutralZone2

... be swift about hearing, slow about speaking, slow about wrath...." (James 1:19-20)

And in the "days" in reference, no one knows if those days were just our 24 hours long either. As the world would have made a form of "change" when the flood happened and various other things.

So when we theorize the time framing with our calculations of today, one of the days then might have been 1 billion years in coparison to now. That's quite exaggerated, but hope it shows more of what I'm saying.

CowboyGH's photo
Sun 05/31/15 10:37 AM
The main reason people won't spend eternity in hell is because hell is not eternal. Hell is/was a temporary holding place for Satan, hell is not for man. When Jesus returns next time, hell will be destroyed and thrown into the lake of fire and this is known as the second death. Hell is nothing more then the "grave". As why some scriptures say Jesus was in the heart of the Earth for 3 days, some say in the grave for 3 days, other's say in hell for 3 days. And also why hell will give up it's dead for judgement. And also why Jesus said "Matthew 12:40

40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Revelation 20:14

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:13

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

CowboyGH's photo
Fri 05/29/15 08:51 PM

Actually this is all fake and all the things written are with out researched and one sided. As far as my written material, i wrote it in short and still told you even for 600 years the Jews killed CHRISTIANS, as i was not fake i told you what Christians did as well. One thing i forgot to mentioned was crusade, in which Christians killed Muslims in history there is no 2nd opinion in that, we all know it. So historically the Christians killing Muslims always happened from middle ages till today, and today's killing was done by America, Russia, Hitler, Christians of Serbia etc etc (all against Muslims) they all killed Muslims. And when in reply Muslims picked up only stones so they become terrorists, what a justice!!!!??

Are we talking about "Christians"? Or we talking about people that say they are Christian? Because the Christ I know has told the following.

Matthew 5:39

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Well, this does not happen in real life. In real life, Americans waging wars on different nations, Germans were in war, USSR were in cold war and waged war on Afghanistan, and they were all Christians to different level. If they are not following the bible, it means you need to propagate your own religion to them before you think to enter into other countries. This is actually the same rule and justice i am talking about the Christians using against Muslims.

"oh if Muslim terrorists are not "real Muslims" then you need to tell the terrorists the right peaceful religion of Islam before you want to tell about Islam to Brits and Americans".

And btw, Islam is the fastest growing religion both in UK and America, alhamdulillah, with the grace of Allah.

Why wouldn't it happen in real life? Americans waging war on different nations or any other nation or people waging war on another has absolutely nothing to do with what God has told us and what it means to be a "Christian". Being a "Christian" is not just a title, it's a lifestyle. It's one that lives after Jesus "Christ", thus we have "Christ"ian and the instructions he gave us.

Goes with the saying actions speak louder then words. People can claim to be Christian or other all day long if they wish. But through their actions it'll truly show who they are, what they are.

That is exactly i am telling you. If you think they are only 'christian' by word and not by action. Then it means either the real Christians not telling the Christians how to live the real christian life or it means they're (real ones) so weak that the others have overpowered them.

People will do what people will do lol. It's not about being "Christian". Just being "Christian" won't save a soul. God doesn't care about "religion". It's about obeying God and loving God through obedience.

CowboyGH's photo
Fri 05/29/15 05:32 AM

Actually this is all fake and all the things written are with out researched and one sided. As far as my written material, i wrote it in short and still told you even for 600 years the Jews killed CHRISTIANS, as i was not fake i told you what Christians did as well. One thing i forgot to mentioned was crusade, in which Christians killed Muslims in history there is no 2nd opinion in that, we all know it. So historically the Christians killing Muslims always happened from middle ages till today, and today's killing was done by America, Russia, Hitler, Christians of Serbia etc etc (all against Muslims) they all killed Muslims. And when in reply Muslims picked up only stones so they become terrorists, what a justice!!!!??

Are we talking about "Christians"? Or we talking about people that say they are Christian? Because the Christ I know has told the following.

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Well, this does not happen in real life. In real life, Americans waging wars on different nations, Germans were in war, USSR were in cold war and waged war on Afghanistan, and they were all Christians to different level. If they are not following the bible, it means you need to propagate your own religion to them before you think to enter into other countries. This is actually the same rule and justice i am talking about the Christians using against Muslims.

"oh if Muslim terrorists are not "real Muslims" then you need to tell the terrorists the right peaceful religion of Islam before you want to tell about Islam to Brits and Americans".

And btw, Islam is the fastest growing religion both in UK and America, alhamdulillah, with the grace of Allah.

Why wouldn't it happen in real life? Americans waging war on different nations or any other nation or people waging war on another has absolutely nothing to do with what God has told us and what it means to be a "Christian". Being a "Christian" is not just a title, it's a lifestyle. It's one that lives after Jesus "Christ", thus we have "Christ"ian and the instructions he gave us.

Goes with the saying actions speak louder then words. People can claim to be Christian or other all day long if they wish. But through their actions it'll truly show who they are, what they are.

CowboyGH's photo
Fri 05/29/15 05:07 AM

..Dennis Miller's classic Mideast rant

"A brief overview of the situation is always valuable, so as a service
to all Americans who still don't get it, I now offer you the story of
the Middle East in just a few paragraphs, which is all you really need.
Don't thank me.I'm a giver. Here we go:
The Palestinians want their own country. There's just one thing about
that: There are no Palestinians. It's a made up word.
Israel was called Palestine for two thousand years. Like "Wiccan,"
"Palestinian"sounds ancient but is really a modern invention.
Before the Israelis won the land in war, Gaza was owned by Egypt, and
there were no "Palestinians" then, and the West Bank was owned by
Jordan, and there were no "Palestinians" then. As soon as the Jews took
over and started growing oranges as big as basketballs, what do you
know, say hello to the "Palestinians," weeping for their deep bond
with their lost "land" and "nation."

So for the sake of honesty, let's not use the word "Palestinian" any
more to describe these delightful folks, who dance for joy at our deaths
until someone points out they're being taped. Instead, let's call them
what they are: "Other Arabs Accomplish Anything In Life And Would Rather
Wrap Themselves In The Seductive Melodrama Of Eternal Struggle And
Death." I know that's a bit unwieldy to expect to see on CNN.
How about this, then: "Adjacent Jew-Haters."
Okay, so the Adjacent Jew-Haters want their own country. Oops, just one
more thing. No, they don't. They could've had their own country any time
in the last thirty years, especially two years ago at Camp David. But if
you have your own country, you have to have traffic lights and garbage
trucks and
Chambers of Commerce, and, worse, you actually have to figure out some
way to make a living. That's no fun. No, they want what all the other
Jew-Haters in the region want: Israel.

They also want a big pile of dead Jews, of course-that's where the real
fun is-but mostly they want Israel. Why? For one thing, trying to
destroy Israel-or "The Zionist Entity" as their textbooks call it-for
the last fifty years has allowed the rulers of Arab countries to divert
the attention of their own people away from the fact that they're the
blue-ribbon most illiterate, poorest, and tribally backward on God's
Earth, and if you've ever been around God's Earth, you know that's
really saying something.

It makes me roll my eyes every time one of our pundits waxes poetic
about the great history and culture of the Muslim Mideast. Unless I'm
missing something, the Arabs haven't given anything to the world since
Algebra, and, by the way, thanks a hell of a lot for that one.
Chew this around and spit it out: Five hundred million Arabs; five
million Jews. Think of all the Arab countries as a football field, and
Israel as a pack of matches sitting in the middle of it. And now these
same folks swear that if Israel gives them half of that pack of matches,
everyone will be pals. Really? Wow, what neat news. Hey, but what
about the string of wars to obliterate the tiny country and the constant
din of rabid blood oaths to drive every Jew into the sea?
Oh, that? We were just kidding.
My friend Kevin Rooney made a gorgeous point the other day: Just reverse
the numbers. Imagine five hundred million Jews and five million Arabs. I
was stunned at the simple brilliance of it.

Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite
to themselves? Of course not. Or marshalling every fiber and force at
their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab state into the
sea? Nonsense.

Or dancing for joy at the murder of innocents? Impossible.
Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their
bread with the blood of children? Disgusting.

No, as you know, left to themselves in a world of peace, the worst Jews
would ever do to people is debate them to death.
Mr. Bush, God bless him, is walking a tightrope. I understand that with
vital operations coming up against Iraq and others, it's in our
interest, as Americans, to try to stabilize our Arab allies as much as
possible, and, after all, that can't be much harder than stabilizing a
roomful of supermodels who've just had their drugs taken away.
However, in any big-picture strategy, there's always a danger of losing
moral weight. We've already lost some. After September 11 our president
told us and the world he was going to root out all terrorists and the
countries that supported them. Beautiful.

Then the Israelis, after months and months of having the equivalent of
an Oklahoma City every week (and then every day) start to do the same
thing we did, and we tell them to show restraint.
If America were being attacked with an Oklahoma City every day, we would
all very shortly be screaming for the administration to just be done
with it and kill everything south of the Mediterranean and east of the
Jordan. (Hey, wait a minute, that's actually not such a bad id . . . uh,
that is, what a horrible thought, yeah, horrible.)"

Btw, i personally believe and go with the Saudi scholars which believes if you don't have enough manpower and weapons to fight enemy then don't pick up weapons in hand and fight as it would only destroy you.

But i wouldn't deny the injustice, criminality, and cruelty done by Christians on Muslims throughout the history.

When Muslims were in power, they entered Yemen and in Palestine area without any killing because Muslims were authority, so when Muslims are in power they are always peaceful. When Christians are in power like today or in past they do the worse kind of bloodshed and the crusade against Muslims is a fine example for it.

just one more thing i would tell you. Today Jews are becoming very peaceful because they are fewer in number and they have to take help from america for their sustenance which is sadly in billions every year but if in future at any time they become powerful enough, you will see they would kill and crush even Christians as well, the way they kill Muslims.. mind my words.

May God that never happens, amen.

CowboyGH's photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:22 AM

any relationship in the end will work as long as both have the same desire for the other, but we've been warned -

2 Corinthians 6:14

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

May I ask what makes you so shore that you're belief system is correct over other or none at all? With all due respect of course

I believe in the one true God... And when it comes to this level of discussion it is absolutely pointless to have. Neither side can absolutely "prove" anything along the lines of God, if there is one or not, ect. I have felt the presense of God, so I believe.

Just casually talking/sharing the different thoughts, feelings, beliefs, ect. It's the belief I believe to be true, outside that, wouldn't know what to tell you from your question.

CowboyGH's photo
Thu 05/28/15 05:54 AM
any relationship in the end will work as long as both have the same desire for the other, but we've been warned -

2 Corinthians 6:14

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

CowboyGH's photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:41 PM

True, tithes are not "donations" to the church, they are donations to those people that need the money. Not the facility of the church itself, but for the one's that come to the church for help.

the majority of these taxes are used to build "Crystal Cathedrals", buy jets, cars, office buildings, pay exorbitant salaries.

First thing, how do you know this? Are you present when all these churches around the world spend their money? Secondly, what's it actually matter? How is it any of your choice/opinion, ect on where your donation is sent? If your/the church is not donating properly and or not donating, or whatever may be the case, first thing I'm sorry to hear this. But it will be them that has to face it come judgement time rather then just giving say $5.

BTW, and not that it matters, but the Sabbath was biblically observed on Saturday, not Sunday. :wink:

Very true, that's why pentecostal/7th day adventist celebrate sabbath on Saturday/go to church Saturday. Goes a bit off topic, but I don't believe any singular denomination has it right, but they all do in their own various ways. Wish they would come together and discuss. As baptists speak strongly bout Jesus being God in comparison to other denominations. And 7th day and pentecostal celebrate sabbather Saturday, ect ect.

Churches are run by men, not the "Lord".

And they will have their reward from the Lord my friend :).

They'll get their reward? And what do the millions they've duped get? Besides fleeced.

One more time, tithes are taxes and are not donations in any sense of the word!

Taxes SHOULD go for these things you mention, but very little does. Kind of like the charities in the news the last few days.

I didn't have to sit in the boardroom of a multi-acre, multi-million dollar campus complex, with the Rolex wearing preacher, to know that church taxes are being misappropriated.

Your Christ use a row boat, an open field, a rock, for his pulpit and "church building". But the purported mouth pieces of your Christ need air conditioned, ornate edifices for what purpose? The "living God" wore a simple robe, sat on the ground, and told people "the good news" in exchange for a meal. Preachers today require an elaborate building, a salary, high tone duds and jewelry. All that for a second hand interpretation.

Fred had one thing absolutely correct: You can state your case until kingdom come and you will be unable to change my mind. These things are simply too self evident.

Definition Reward -

1. A consequence that happens to someone as a result of worthy or unworthy behavior.

nobody said the "reward" would be something "beneficial".

CowboyGH's photo
Wed 05/27/15 02:58 PM
God is omnipresent, he'es always near :) where ever or whenever.

CowboyGH's photo
Wed 05/27/15 02:11 PM

But all in all, "donations" to a church should be going to help other's in need, people that go to the church for help, random acts of kindness from people they see in need, ect. If your church doesn't do that, I'm sorry to hear. But those donations to the church from the congregation every Sunday is suppose to be going towards what the church is about and of course to pay the monthly bills for the church water,power, ect. And that is exactly what the church is about, it's not just a place to "visit" on Sunday to hear some kind of sermon. It's only by culture it has become that way.

And it's never the fruits of the "church". It's always the fruits of the Lord, as the church is suppose to do as Christ has told. Therefore any instruction, direction, or action done by the church is only told to be done by Jesus himself.

Tithes are NOT "donations" they are a taxes. And while they may be assumed to go for charitable causes, the majority of these taxes are used to build "Crystal Cathedrals", buy jets, cars, office buildings, pay exorbitant salaries...all the "sinful" stuff. But, you are correct in saying CULT-ure has made it this way.

BTW, and not that it matters, but the Sabbath was biblically observed on Saturday, not Sunday. :wink:

Churches are run by men, not the "Lord". Men who have avarice, seek notoriety for themselves, interpret religious tenets with their own personal spin for their congregation's consumption. It is not an infallible system and is therefore prone to corruption (in mirror image of political systems).

Tithes are NOT "donations" they are a taxes.

True, tithes are not "donations" to the church, they are donations to those people that need the money. Not the facility of the church itself, but for the one's that come to the church for help.

the majority of these taxes are used to build "Crystal Cathedrals", buy jets, cars, office buildings, pay exorbitant salaries.

First thing, how do you know this? Are you present when all these churches around the world spend their money? Secondly, what's it actually matter? How is it any of your choice/opinion, ect on where your donation is sent? If your/the church is not donating properly and or not donating, or whatever may be the case, first thing I'm sorry to hear this. But it will be them that has to face it come judgement time rather then just giving say $5.

Very true, that's why pentecostal/7th day adventist celebrate sabbath on Saturday/go to church Saturday. Goes a bit off topic, but I don't believe any singular denomination has it right, but they all do in their own various ways. Wish they would come together and discuss. As baptists speak strongly bout Jesus being God in comparison to other denominations. And 7th day and pentecostal celebrate sabbather Saturday, ect ect.

Churches are run by men, not the "Lord".

And they will have their reward from the Lord my friend :).

CowboyGH's photo
Wed 05/27/15 01:50 PM

On the whole, mankind is getting more and more hostile to the almighty God who created mankind and EVERYTHING that exists. Rather than obey, honor and worship his creator, man continues to turn his back on the Most High God. This manifests in various ways.

What a grave error - to turn one's back on one's creator.

Yes, that is because the world seeks worldly knowledge. Just imagine how great it would be if as much money/time was invested into traveling into space/ect was also invested into discovering/researching God and or the history of Jesus' life through the different documentations we have. Because if we included all the scriptures that we technically have, the bible would be to heavy to carry. So why not spend the money/time on investigating these things that aren't technically in the bible itself, but has scriptural knowledge.

Even just that alone strikes my curiosity what these other scriptures say or talk about that isn't included in the scriptures of the bible. As technically the only scriptures in the bible pertain to salvation and the directly surrounding incidents. Would be interesting to read/know what the other scriptures talk about.

And more directly in response to the quote, yes the world is increasingly growing further away from God because the culture itself is.

Direct problem of course is Satan, but more directly I do believe that it is because people need a "revolution", something different, something that breaks out from the "norm". And since belief in God is put on a "religion" label, it puts it as a "lesser" of a thing it seems these days. It places it on just a "belief", (hey believe as you wish man....) ect. And people aren't naturally desiring someone to tell them what to do... so through our culture of lack of teaching our children about God, we/they grow up ALL their beginning life listening to someone(s)/believing someone(s) eg., your parents. When we/they get to adult hood, they can do what ever they wish to do... so they "rebel" unfortunately from God as it's been driven into them all their lives... now they have all power of their life as they are adults >.> so they can do what they want and church is just so boring... well hate to tell you folks, but church is suppose to be "boring", it's not for entertainment... it's for life's instructions... instructions on our very being, our very existence.

CowboyGH's photo
Wed 05/27/15 01:27 PM

RegularFeller Stated >>> I can say with 100% certainty that none of this is remotely relevant to any question I posed

Fred7170 stated >>>
You ask questions that require more than simple answers on a Forum, you take people to task on a subject not easily understood or explained, you pretend wanting to know in order to debate a question that has already been answered more then 5,000 years ago (namely: Does God exists) and then expect any Christian to answer to your full satisfaction while knowing full well that you won't budge from your position after hours and hours of senseless debate and that is less than genuine of you and you know it.
You want answers to your questions? Read the Bible, it's all in there. The answers have been right under man's nose for centuries but fallen-Man prefers to debate and doubt, argue and demonstrate instead of opening his little mind.

RegularFeller stated >>>
Well, yes, Fred, I am calling people to task. And if the answer cannot be supplied in the arena of "a simple forum", then why pose the question or make the claim in a "simple forum?

Is this religious discussion or is it a "everybody agree with me and we'll all clap our hands and smile and act superior to others" soap boxing?

Furthermore, I hadn't questioned the existence of a GOD, I questioned the validity of the handwritten, copied, edited, redacted, and interpreted book being a verbatim record of words spoken by GOD to a scribe. The same GOD, by the way, was able to make a written account of his "commands" without aid of a surrogate writer - TWICE! And my query was why that same GOD, who can read and write although the vast majority of his creation could not, didn't either 1 - write the bible or 2 - just put the information in the psyche of the brain that the GOD created and designed to have free will. And that in itself is a paradox. Why would you give an animal free will then write a code of conduct that strictly outlines it's expected behavior and punishments for failure to comply?

Almost forgot, if the question of GOD existence had been answered 5000 years ago, why would someone feel the need to supply "PROOF" today?

Perhaps you, not knowing my mind, fail to understand that perhaps it isn't a disbelief in GOD but a belief that the "word of GOD" has been adulterated or invented by men in order to reign and tax people.

I've read the bible many times and read the hand of man every time. And the only thing more full of doublespeak and contradiction is a vehement response supplied by a "believer" (who is a Fallen-Man and small minded just like me :wink: ). Whether through misunderstanding or contrivance, you are confusing the doubt of the authenticity of the bible with atheism.

It is an artifice.

We are all born with an innate sense of compassion and right and wrong. Therein lies our "GOD" programming. Simple enough answer to my own question.

We don't need to follow some stringent set of rules and give the "church" the fruits of our labor, our goods, or our money...what would the creator of all need with cash and a bag of onions?? Men want cash, even wrote some junk about love of money being the root of evil to get people to hand it over to them.

My "disingenuous aims" are no less or greater than yours. Would you change your mind after hours of debate? I know the answer to that - NO. Then why should you expect me to? Because you have arbitrarily predetermined that you are right?

Come on, man!

HOLY BAT CRAP BATMAN ~~~ amazing/eloquent and just SPOT ON!!! TY - TY

Now hold still while I ...

We don't need to follow some stringent set of rules and give the "church" the fruits of our labor, our goods, or our money...what would the creator of all need with cash and a bag of onions?? Men want cash, even wrote some junk about love of money being the root of evil to get people to hand it over to them.

But all in all, "donations" to a church should be going to help other's in need, people that go to the church for help, random acts of kindness from people they see in need, ect. If your church doesn't do that, I'm sorry to hear. But those donations to the church from the congregation every Sunday is suppose to be going towards what the church is about and of course to pay the monthly bills for the church water,power, ect. And that is exactly what the church is about, it's not just a place to "visit" on Sunday to hear some kind of sermon. It's only by culture it has become that way.

And it's never the fruits of the "church". It's always the fruits of the Lord, as the church is suppose to do as Christ has told. Therefore any instruction, direction, or action done by the church is only told to be done by Jesus himself.