Community > Posts By > MicheleNC

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:05 PM
Edited by MicheleNC on Thu 01/24/08 11:05 PM
As soon as it warms up, my brother. Can I leave the Monster with the monkeys?

{{{OC}}}

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:03 PM

Weekend pains? Or weekend plans?

I personally plan on being the oldest bridesmaid ever at my Sister's wedding on Sunday. Then again, I think she was older than I am now at my wedding. Hmmm, maybe not the oldest, but the oldest in a young girl's dress.

Lots of family coming in and going to enjoy myself.

open bar?

Heck yeah! Got a hotel room in walking distance from the reception site and my ex is going to pick up my boy after the party. Whoo-hoo!

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:01 PM
Wanted to stop in and say good night to you all.

And what happened to arcadefan (Charles)? Went to send him an email and he was a goner. Did he say goodbye and I missed it?

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:40 PM
Did not read the whole thread. I am one of those women. I curse like a sailor. I do try my best to curb myself at work and around my child and other children.

My dad was a sailor, his dad was a sailor and my grandmother cursed in 2 languages. I come by it honestly. Not ladylike at all, but it is part of who I am.

However, if I am with someone that is bothered by it...all they have to do is say something directly to me about it and I will try to watch my mouth.

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:36 PM
Weekend pains? Or weekend plans?

I personally plan on being the oldest bridesmaid ever at my Sister's wedding on Sunday. Then again, I think she was older than I am now at my wedding. Hmmm, maybe not the oldest, but the oldest in a young girl's dress.

Lots of family coming in and going to enjoy myself.

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:05 PM
I told you to take her to Build a Bear or something of the sort.

It is over now...for the moment. Email me if you need me.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:02 PM
Dancing around my living room. That is so great, Steve. I am so thrilled for you.

As soon as it warms up and you get visitation settled, me and the Monster will meet you and the princess at the zoo.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:38 PM
Bee! Stop thinking! You went out on a date. That is a good thing.

It was just a first date. Put it into perspective. Did you have a nice time? Would you enjoy getting to know him better? If the answers to both are yes, then go out with him a second time. Otherwise, don't worry yourself about it.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:31 PM
Dear Diary-

Why do we talk so much about food in here? I actually passed the Dunkin Donuts this evening and did not even drive through.

{{{Creations}}} That is so awesome. I am thrilled for you. Any good news right now is welcome.

Surgery for my girl's boy in the morning. Those of you that will, please send out an extra prayer for him and the family.

Need to wind down. Too much diet coke this evening.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 01/24/08 02:12 PM
Sunday Sunday Sunday (said in Monster truck announcer voice)

And to top it off, my friend's mom has broken both of her hips (at different times) in the last 5 months). Oy vey.

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 01/24/08 02:06 PM
I stole your smokes!

What's happening everyone?

Dear Diary-

Not here long. Got to go get my best friend's daughter and get her home to bed. Her son busted his hip (at 8) and they are on their way to the hospital. My poor bunny. This is the little boy that would use any girls hair as a security blanket to sleep if you were snuggling him.

Wedding stuff is up and on. Making debut as an old bridesmaid. Hopefully for the last time ever!

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:06 PM
Ahhhh, just threw up a little in my mouth.

2 words, BIRTH CONTROL!

Ohhh, mods, please move to appropriate forum.

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 01/23/08 02:59 PM
Shoes? Did someone mention shoes?

I hate cooking for one, too. Waiting on Sister to get home so we can run thru what is left to do.

How was everyone's humpday?

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:11 AM

actually wine is but it's too early laugh

Fade, you are my kind of girl!

Generally don't drink coffee. Do diet coke or Redbull to get my jolt.

In search of some now. Then on to meetings.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:59 AM
(((Purple))) Let us know how it goes at the doctor. I'll be sending shiny happy thoughts your way.

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:45 AM
Me. I didn't take my ex for everything when we divorced.

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 01/22/08 05:20 PM
Been in country for 8 years. Working...all that fun stuff.

Want some of Purple's cookies? Need to go in search of food.

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 01/22/08 05:13 PM
Edited by MicheleNC on Tue 01/22/08 05:13 PM
. Pesky double posts.

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 01/22/08 05:13 PM
Come hang in the Dear Diary room. Lots of girls to talk to and we sometimes let a special boy or two in to play.

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 01/22/08 05:09 PM
Let's plan pranks for the wedding? Fill the car with balloons? Singing telegram? Fake Lionel Richie and Diana Ross singing Endless Love?

Gypsy-He is one of yours. Of course, he watches Donald Cherry on Saturday nights. My kid loves that song.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25