Community > Posts By > MicheleNC

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 03/03/08 01:50 PM
Hey, I have cookies, too!

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:31 AM
It sucks, but it happens. There are people that are in couplehood that stay online for forums and friends. However, their profile is very obvious as to their status.

Your gut and heart and head are telling you what to do. Not to be cliche, but sometimes it does just not work out.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:18 AM
Happy middle of the night (at least it is here). Monster just woke me up. He is pretty sick and now I am awake and he is settled.

What have I missed?

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:30 PM
Ahhh, but if you clicked yes, and then they click yes...will you email them to say 'Hi'?

Nosey people want to know!

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:25 PM
Heck ya! And why did you not invite me on said date?

laugh M

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 02/19/08 03:13 PM
I get busy and you two get a time out? This is so wrong. Please be sweet.

Email me with details. You know how nosey I am.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 02/19/08 03:00 PM
I'm a huge flirt by nature (runs in the family). Those that I might truly be 'interested' in are just too far away. I am in no way able to pick up and move and could not ask for anyone to do the same for me.

Hey, would ya look at that cute bunch in Suz's pic???!!!

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 02/18/08 02:00 PM
Ouch, what a big bag of suck. I hate it when that happens. I do my best to do identity checks on those I meet, etc, but you never know.

Remember, there are nice REAL guys out there. Just takes a while to find one to stick.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:37 PM
Nah, only me, Mac and the Monster are back. Suz, Pat and Boo are there until tomorrow.

What a great f-ing time!

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:35 PM
Edited by MicheleNC on Sun 02/17/08 06:35 PM
Dear Diary....I have missed you and the gentle readers all so much.

However, I have just returned from a beach break with SuzinVA, Polson and Smcaskil (you will all get to know him soon--he answers to Mac)....and of course my Monster and Suz' Boo.

Had the most fun, cried when it was time to leave. Pics to follow.

However, am now worn out and need rest.

:heart: M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:33 PM
Evening Lepers!

You are all very jealous of me as I just returned from a beach break with SuzinVA, Polson and Smcaskil (you will all get to know him soon)....and of course my Monster and Suz' Boo.

Had the most fun, cried when it was time to leave. Pics to follow.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 02/07/08 04:17 PM
Amen, my friend. Preaching to the choir.

Always up for a drink with you.

And then we will trade kids for the day so I can get some girlie time in. And Build a Bear!!! :wink:

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 02/03/08 03:58 PM
Dropping by to send hugs and kisses to all here.

Back to the study grind if I don't throw up first. Blech.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:32 PM
Stopping in to say a quick howdy. Bridesmaid pic finally on profile. Check it out and laugh if you must.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 01/31/08 03:39 PM
Fresh, it is beautiful wherever you are. How much shopping did you do over the weekend?

Dark out now. Putting disk to study in at 7pm EST. Ahhhh!

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 01/31/08 03:28 PM
Okay, reading back I feel as if I have missed something.

Dorkface came over to help me get the downstairs de-cluttered. I think we might be getting to the friends place.

Kilt man may be coming over to change light bulbs for me. No, I literally have one bulb on the landing of my stairs that only those over 6 feet tall can get to.

Purple and Gyspy, just talked to Sister. She is having an amazing time in your area. Still mad I did not get to stow away.

Somebody make me study!

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 01/31/08 03:24 PM
Yes, Coco...you can miss someone. Don't listen to the naysayers. Just protect your heart and realize that that connection might not be there.

{{{Lady}}} So good to see your pretty face. I'm working on getting my hair as awesome as yours.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 01/29/08 09:23 PM
Evening All!

Gypsy-Did you like Superbad?

What else did I miss? Took what amounted to a 5 hour nap when I got home this evening.

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:40 PM
Beautiful words, Purple.

Dropping in to say goodnight, Darlings. Hope pics will be in by tomorrow.

Need massive amounts of SLEEP. Will dream of men in kilts and Zen for Zin.

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:39 PM

Ohh, Miss Matchmaker...did you overlook me? :wink:

Oh Suz and Pam, find me. Updates on the weekend, but no pics yet. huh No one will send me any. Sigh.

Oh No.......Did I miss you Michelle.....My humble apologies.

Michele e-mail

mr_dave_12 page 7

Winintea 45 page 8

No apologies necessary...ever. You are a busy lady. Mission accomplished. Emails sent. Going up to bed. Hugs, M

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25