Community > Posts By > brwnkimba

brwnkimba's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:38 AM
I can see this connection of souls intertwined forever.:smile:

Thank you for sharing and welcome to the fam.

brwnkimba's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:33 AM
Wonderful thickumz22, thank you for starting my morning righteousflowerforyou

brwnkimba's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:22 AM
Thank you Gossipmpm you are so sweet to mesmooched You have a Lovely weekend my Darlin:heart:

brwnkimba's photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:07 AM
Fearing obstacles that shouldn’t raise red flags postponing my potential as hesitation turns little drops into a big splash.

But I can swim in that vast ocean to taste the possibilities and all the future holds.
Treasure the time I have left and absorb all of Gods gifts as the script slowly unfolds.

Head high, eyes shift to the side wondering what I’ll perceive in that corner of my mind.

To stay focused is so hard for me to do when all of the thoughts in my brain lately revolve around you.
Because all I want to do is
Sip of your soul and
Dip my finger into the essence of what you do.

That couldn’t be found in any recipe on this planet, your existence in my heart feels so incredibly true.
Your divine presence smoothes these turbulent waters then muddies them again as I sink down hoping to rise anew.
As I emerge from within, your effervescence gleams bright allowing sight and the plot thickens this brew.

Revelation after revelation inspires steps to be taken without any hesitation.
It’s so funny that with you I’m always on time but everything else meets with procrastination.

Lessening the impression all others have on me when connecting with you on a subterranean level.
It’s the shallow water that I fear most as the deep comforts my natural resolve not to settle.

Surrendering before your regal loyalty as passion preludes our next moves

Shivers cascade through my body as thoughts of you tickle my mind.

I falter only long enough to see the sun shine as I lay silently alone in my room.

Slowly, so slowly I make my way through this mysterious maze wondering what will I find.

Collaboration w/another Writerdrinks

brwnkimba's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:37 AM
Thank you MzEm & BonnyMiss My Sistas in Prose!:heart:

brwnkimba's photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:46 AM
Thank you all so very much
Blessings
Princess pkd1220 thank you for pulling this out of the filessmooched

TxsGal3333 as always you are so in tune with the world's social climate and soul! Beautiful woman I treasure your incite into life.blushing

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this one I really appreciate the kindness:heart:flowerforyou

meandu2 thanks for the toast Sir! cheersdrinker

Positivity crushes negativity in the 12th round as Fusion99 watches the defeat in front row seats. Thank you Brotha!!shadesglasses

AngelLight you are SO BEAUTIFUL..... DAYUUUMN!!!!:heart:smoochedblushinglove

MirrorMirror
Those that wish for but work for not always seem to thicken the plot!
Be the one you are and all Love the way you do it pure!
Hold on to the trigger while aiming at lifes targets in anticipation of the shot!
I've had no sickness yet that your words can't cure!!:heart: :heart:

brwnkimba's photo
Mon 08/17/09 06:59 AM
Dampening my pillowtears

brwnkimba's photo
Mon 08/17/09 06:56 AM
Edited by brwnkimba on Mon 08/17/09 06:57 AM
This will be the sweetest gift of my day!
I too have missed your passion on papyrus!
:heart:

brwnkimba's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:41 AM
I was in the club yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my drink and noticed that everybody was staring at me..

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod. slaphead

brwnkimba's photo
Mon 08/10/09 12:49 PM
Edited by brwnkimba on Mon 08/10/09 12:49 PM
Feeling this one all to well!!!flowers

brwnkimba's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:14 PM
Thank you kc0003
Get out there and have a wickedly fun Saturday night my Brother from another Mother!drinks

brwnkimba's photo
Sat 08/08/09 04:35 PM
Edited by brwnkimba on Sat 08/08/09 04:39 PM
I was just a kid growing up in the thick of racial calamity.
It wasn’t anomalous the powers in charge shared 1 visual commonality.
Astoundingly it has taken so very long for hope to evolve in to reality.
I was never told or made to believe that if I achieve prominence, becoming president could really happen to me.

Today young people of all ethnic backgrounds can excel and reach for goals once thought unattainable.
Most of America has lifted the centuries old ban on fairness and equality as both are now in plain view.

There are still some doors that squeak loudly if even open, for all and not only a few token.

I have no complex reasoning for the frantic banter of clear bigotry when overtly spoken.

If the railways gave free rides to Shangri-La or Africa I’d be on the first thing smoking’.

But it seems that I can’t even get from Oakland to Hoboken without hearing someone shouting racist slogans.

I’m open if there’s a suggestion box filled with truth and beauty like caterpillars dream of becoming butterflies.
If allowed true freedom as a person of color I’d swiftly rush to the highest cliff and take to the friendly skies.

Swinging on the clouds yodeling at the top of my lungs,
I’m never questioned why my facial features look so young.

Fairy dust and blue mint tingle masks are my secrets that assist in the youthfulness to last.
Approaching trust is hard as so few can actually match up to the seemingly impossible task.
If evil’s in your blood than I suppose you also hold up elderly folks and in your vile glory bask.
Just wait until it’s your turn to be judged and in the end your soul is the one that gets cast.

Be honest with yourself and weather storms when life seems trite and the heart feels scorn.
Cowards like weeds sprout up were you least expect, they’re taught this way not born.
Showing the young wrong not right is so contrite and should be met with harsh punishment.
If you’re guilty of the latter I hope while you didn’t raise your seed correctly you had lots of fun and $h!t.

The day the pain knocks on your door and gives news that you just can’t seem to comprehend.
Upon reflection in the days to come you’ll realize your child needed a parent and not just a friend.
Educate the mind and there are no limitations as this gift will keep on giving.
I can die peacefully now knowing that all children have endless possibilities while there living.

brwnkimba's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:00 PM
:wink: Thank you MzEm and kc0003

brwnkimba's photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:36 PM
I need A towel,blushingcotton please

brwnkimba's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:48 PM
No ride but plenty enjoyment tanyaann:wink:
Why thank you MirrorMirror my clandestine friendglasses
MsTeddyBear2uflowerforyoublushing

Thank you all so much and have a wondermous weekend!!!

brwnkimba's photo
Fri 07/24/09 12:19 PM
TEE HEEblushing

brwnkimba's photo
Fri 07/24/09 11:16 AM
“A woman in clothing never looked so good or fit them so perfect”.
I said it out loud in a teeming room out of uncontrolled delight.
She’s so multifarious from the others and came in glamorous on magic carpet.
This certainty will initiate no dispute as we all witnessed her in flight.

In unusual ways my affections have travelled more than 1 million miles.
Astute lessons have cautioned me about the loopholes of infatuation.
I’ve been taken aback by your radiant allure, influential energy and kind smiles.
I feel from this meeting pure unadulterated emphatic elation.

I can sense the thoughts in my head begin to scramble and become a clouded blur.
Everything I need now revolves around what can make life more comfortable for her.

Giving anything you want as I realize your time is precious indeed.
I’d have no problems following this woman if it’s me she wants to lead.

Refined is the way I view her every move that she makes.
I’ve tried to look away but don’t quite have the power within me that it takes.

If this feelings really real I suppose your choice chosen could comprise me.
Wishes can come true if your wish is for someone else’s life to be pain and sorrow free.

Happiness if treated right will always be in and around your heart.
Factor this in to your account when checking on the balances of finishing things you start.

If the loneliness is seemingly lasting forever then you must be very resistant to change.
It doesn’t have to be hard though could be tricky and maybe just a little bit strange.

The quest once accomplished is much sweeter knowing the way you once struggled.
It’s much easier having help with all those emotions that in the past alone you’ve juggled.

Rather droll that all these thoughts ran rampant inside my head and heart flowing effortlessly.
However I spoke not one word after foolishly yelling out such a crass statement so ineloquently.

I can sense the thoughts in my head begin to scramble and become a clouded blur.
Everything I need now revolves around what can make life more desirable for her.
Giving anything you could ever want as I realize your time is so precious indeed.
I’d have no problems following this woman if it was me she wanted to lead.

brwnkimba's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:22 PM
Results of recent research shows
that there are 7 kinds of sex .

The 1st kind of sex is called: *Smurf Sex *
This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone
and you both have sex until you are blue in the face.

The 2nd kind of sex is called: *Kitchen Sex *
This is when you have been with your partner for
a short time and you are so needy,
you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.

The 3rd kind of sex is called: *Bedroom Sex*
This is when you have been with your partner for a long time.
Your sex has gotten routine and you usually
have sex only in your bedroom.

The 4th kind of sex is called : *Hallway Sex*
This is when you have been with your partner for too long.
When you pass each other in the hallway you both say
"screw you."

The 5th kind of sex is called: *Religious Sex*
Which means you get Nun in the morning,
Nun in the afternoon and Nun at night.
(Very Popular)

The 6th kind is called *Courtroom Sex*
This is when you cannot stand your wife any more.
She takes you to court and screws you in front of everyone.

And; Last, but not least,

The 7th kind of sex is called: *Social Security Sex*
You get a little each month. But not enough to enjoy yourself.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO TELL ME
WHAT STAGE YOU ARE IN.

I have enough problems of my own !!!

brwnkimba's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:22 PM

Why the hell didn't the officer simply ask for the man's id to prove he was the owner of the home. Seems to me it could have been over and done with by that one simple act.

THANK YOU :thumbsup: slaphead

brwnkimba's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:21 PM

Henry did not have anything to do with his arrest? Personal responsibility as Bill Cosby said. Henry was arrested for resisting or disturbing, am I wrong. Maybe he should have cooperated instead of resisting, if he was only trying to get into his house. I know I would have explained it to the police what was going on, instead of playing the race card right away....jmo

See:wink: like I said nothing has changed!
The fact that you made this quote and think it's in any way the fault of this man is preposterous!

"The 58-year-old professor had returned from a trip to China last Thursday afternoon and found the front door of his Cambridge, Mass., home stuck shut. Gates entered the back door, forced open the front door with help from a car service driver, and was on the phone with the Harvard leasing company when a white police sergeant arrived".

He was already in his house and came out the front and this atrocity happened on HIS front porch!
You are just the kind of person blind to the everyday racial profiling that goes on and nothing is done about it. As long as it doesn't affect you or any of your many African American friends I suppose.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25